Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Loc: only the truth is left
Desire & Im gonna save your relationship
    #6381955 - 12/18/06 03:03 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I know some of you are thinking wtf taking advice from this guy cerebralflower.. but if u know me, my heart is in the right place
Telling someone they cant do something is ALWAYS going to make them want it more. Even if it hurts them, even if in their hearts they truley dont want it, they will go for it, because they are blind. We are all blind from our parents. They told us not to do certain things... well we see now those things actully help us (TO AN EXTENT RIGHT). We see that others are wrong and we begin to only trust ourselves.

Desire is a funny thing, huh? More you want it, never comes,
When its there, you let it blow away in the wind..
Sometimes only when your hearts broken, can you really appreciate what you had. Then you see if the love was real, if it was absoloute. Past the mistakes, problems that you know if you are guilty of, then your partner will be too.
Just know, the more you dont let someone have something, the more you hurt them. Even if its bad for them: let them have it and if they truely are who you want, or are good, or however you want to say it in the context, they will see its bad. But if you try to control someone you just prolong their desire, making them DESPERATE.
YES. If you say someone cant have something, they become desperate at times. Even if it hurts them, even if they dont like it, they will do it, because you have told them not to.
And in the end this just prolongs their suffering, and creates more desire.
Suppose you dont want them to have it cause its bad:
Well okay, guide them. Telling them they cant have it is going to make them want it youre not gonna be able to do anything to stop them from getting it. In fact, IT may be horrible, but they cannot see that, all they can see is you not letting them get what they want..

Basically if try to control someone you just prolong their suffering, and increase their desperate desire. Let them fufill this desire and see it is EMPTY.

I know so many of you girls and guys out there are fighting with eachother about stupid shit, and i think its all based on desire. So u know... let them fufill their desires, then if you two think the same after that, then only are u meant to be together. If you two are right for eachother, let them always fufill waht their heart desires, and if it turned out to be bad for them, they will learn. Thats what love is for. Cause love is NOT desire. Desire DESTROYS LOVE.
Love is not LUST. and when you try control someone, you take away all the love and all thats left is LUST.
If you love someone: let them do what they want: if they want something bad theyre gonna realise it if they are the person you are meant for If you dont let them have it, it only blinds them to its badness.
Ah, I know nothings gonna save your relationship but your broken heart

--------------------
God says dance with your heart
And shake free of you desire

Where theres a will theres always a way
When you get confused listen to the music play

Edited by CerebralFlower (12/18/06 12:43 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
Re: Desire & Im gonna save your relationship [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #6381988 - 12/18/06 03:28 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I hope you laugh when you read that over after you sober up.  :lol:

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Desire & Im gonna save your relationship [Re: GnuBobo]
    #6381990 - 12/18/06 03:29 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

GnuBobo said:
I hope you laugh when you read that over after you sober up.  :lol:

QFT. :lol:  :evil:

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Offlinelaktic
Stranger
    #6381996 - 12/18/06 03:33 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

if our parents helped us understand the reasons for not doing those things, we wouldnt have any desire to do them. but instead most of us were just given orders, so we went against them as a way of understanding the situation better. desire to know

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

Re: Desire & Im gonna save your relationship [Re: laktic]
    #6382004 - 12/18/06 03:40 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

laktic said:
if our parents helped us understand the reasons for not doing those things, we wouldnt have any desire to do them. but instead most of us were just given orders, so we went against them as a way of understanding the situation better. desire to know

True  :thumbup:

And to original post: True  :thumbup:

Edited by Disco Cat (12/18/06 03:53 AM)

OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Re: Desire & Im gonna save your relationship [Re: Disco Cat]
    #6382060 - 12/18/06 04:17 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

gnubob- "frilly cuffs..." Sounds like you have alot of desire... that never gets fufilled? Or its fufilled... but not fufilling... just an illusion? U want the real thing,, you used to have?
darkcloud-
Im sorry I have to be the one to show you guys this(Im not sorry anymore, its my purpose)

right on disco cat,
desire(curiosity) to know(to find out) = the force that creates life

--------------------

Edited by CerebralFlower (12/18/06 04:24 AM)

InvisibleGnuBobo
 User Gallery

#6382139 - 12/18/06 04:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CerebralFlower said:
gnubob- "frilly cuffs..." Sounds like you have alot of desire... that never gets fufilled? Or its fufilled... but not fufilling... just an illusion? U want the real thing,, you used to have?
darkcloud-
Im sorry I have to be the one to show you guys this(Im not sorry anymore, its my purpose)

right on disco cat,

What in fucking hell are you talking about? It's supposed to conjure an image in your head--like some faggy ostentatious Oscar Wilde socialite. C'mon--stay with me here.

--------------------

OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Re: Desire & Im gonna save your relationship [Re: GnuBobo]
    #6382227 - 12/18/06 06:36 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

GnuBobo said:
Quote:

CerebralFlower said:

What in fucking hell are you talking about? It's supposed to conjure an image in your head--like some faggy ostentatious Oscar Wilde socialite. C'mon--stay with me here.

????...ok
Id rather not stay with you

anyways, BROTHER Look. This can help you alot, if you let it
dont deny someone of what they want; our hearts our true

--------------------

Edited by CerebralFlower (12/18/06 06:50 AM)

InvisibleGnuBobo
 User Gallery

#6382230 - 12/18/06 06:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You fucked that up good and proper.  :lol:

--------------------

Offlinenunciate
Cold and Indifferent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Edge of the World
Re: Desire & I'm gonna save your relationship [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #6382240 - 12/18/06 06:57 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Eh...
You're headed in somewhat of a "right" direction with that, but your biggest hangup up is that all of what you said is based on one, flawed, assumption. From their you have to build on that flaw and it becomes some shaky house-of-cards forced to substitute for an absolute.
There are many, many situations in which no one will want something more just because they are told they can't have it.
If someone walked up to me and said "you can't have a colon full of cockroaches", I doubt much of my hopes would change.

--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Re: Desire & I'm gonna save your relationship [Re: nunciate]
    #6382250 - 12/18/06 07:14 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

well brother, I only mean things which you desire in the first place and someone denies you of. (i know it gets confusing)
only experience can teach you the truth

--------------------

Offlinenunciate
Cold and Indifferent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Edge of the World
    #6382255 - 12/18/06 07:17 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

No no. I wasn't confused. It's just that when you claim such lofty... eh, nevermind.

--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

#6382261 - 12/18/06 07:25 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

My mom refused to allow me to have a Nintendo (the original one) when it was out, yet it was the thing I wanted most (with Mario Bros. 3).

Now I have 3 of them. Don't ask.

Anyway, in the past I've thought long and hard about what you said CF, and I long ago realized that blcking someone from their desire without giving them understanding is an act of evil - whether it's done in ignorance or not, it's the same concept as meditating (which was discussed here recently): you let your thoughts flow, they will naturally build into something good.

Or like a bad trip, if you fight it, it will become 10 x worse. All 3 examples here: desire, meditating, tripping, function by the exact same mechanics in the mind, and if you want to understand what CF means you can compare them all to each other, because they are all merely different vessels for the same function of the soul.
No, I don't care if you don't believe in the soul... call it something different if you have to, but get the point.

I wish there was a "nobody in particular" option to select in the "reply to" menu. Or maybe an "everybody in particular" one.

Offlinemr_kite
The Watcher
Male

Loc: shambhala
    #6382308 - 12/18/06 08:39 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah dude, that is some serious mushie talking.

--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Re: Desire & I'm gonna save your relationship [Re: Disco Cat]
    #6382721 - 12/18/06 12:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Disco Cat said:
My mom refused to allow me to have a Nintendo (the original one) when it was out, yet it was the thing I wanted most (with Mario Bros. 3).

Now I have 3 of them. Don't ask.

Anyway, in the past I've thought long and hard about what you said CF, and I long ago realized that blcking someone from their desire without giving them understanding is an act of evil - whether it's done in ignorance or not, it's the same concept as meditating (which was discussed here recently): you let your thoughts flow, they will naturally build into something good.

Or like a bad trip, if you fight it, it will become 10 x worse. All 3 examples here: desire, meditating, tripping, function by the exact same mechanics in the mind, and if you want to understand what CF means you can compare them all to each other, because they are all merely different vessels for the same function of the soul.
No, I don't care if you don't believe in the soul... call it something different if you have to, but get the point.

I wish there was a "nobody in particular" option to select in the "reply to" menu. Or maybe an "everybody in particular" one.

Well said Disco. Shine on brother. :sun: My girlfriend tried to stop me from doing things, but I couldnt learn I really disliked them till I gave into my desire. So she was prolonging what she didnt like in me, by trying to control it. Then I began to try to control her desire too...(im not blaming her)(its natural to just want someone for yourself) But as time went on, I saw things werent working, I tried to explain these concepts to her. She held me to alot of double standards(looking back maybe we both did). If she would have let me do whatever I wanted (i tell her to this day, do what you feel, and we should stay together, cause were naturally for eachother) there wouldnt have been bad between us.

An example(there are so many!): My girlfriend really didnt want me to try n20, to the point where she got real upset when i had a baloon in my hand, and i didnt end up trying it. Even if its bad, ill never know till I really experience it fully(thats what my desires have chosen). Say nitrous is horrible, all this time Ive been wanting to do it cause she  didnt want me to, and its really just an illusion, something bad in me created by not fufilling that desire.
Another example is I would get angry that she would wear tight clothes that revealed all her intimate parts... but she wanted to.. so instead of wearing those clothes and recieving slutty attention from guys (instead of recieving caring attention which would be attracted by wearing less provacative clothes). I mean all the time she would wear clothes I wouldnt want. Its better to accept someones wishes than to try to control them. You just end up breaking eachother apart. In the end, those unfufilled desires are going to cause alot of pain for you both, and in the end if someone wants something, theyre going to get it. Only then will you see if true love persits, when you two can accept eachothers differences, mistakes, passions and truely GROW together, instead of fighting eachother and making eachother repressed and revert to childish ways(you never could fufill your desires as a child)
Oh there are SO many things like that, that are falling away, and only the truth of pureness is left. Not those lustful things we projected onto eachother.

--------------------

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

#6384505 - 12/18/06 10:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Well people's wants also change with understanding. A solid "don't do that" is harmful, but educating a person works, and they don't have to go through negative experiences that way.

Telling a person to not do something without giving them reason not to is just saying "I'll dissaprove if you do that."
That's the cancer in so many bad parents. Don't make up a kids mind for them, just give them all the information and then you ca trust them with whatever decision they make.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Community >> The Pub