Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSmokemon
Loc: Northeast
Spores
    #637908 - 05/20/02 12:56 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It seems to me that if the government really wanted crack down on cultivation of psilocybian mushrooms, a quick and easy way to do it would be to outlaw their spores. Why haven't they thought of this yet? Why do they allow spores used for growing illegal mushrooms to be shipped all over the country? Sooner or later, I'm sure we're all going to have a much harder coming up with spores. No quick and easy online ordering from a friendly vendor. Hell, in some states, that's already the case. Will spores become illegal any time soon? Why or why not? Is this something to worry about?

--------------------
"The concept of "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" is enshrined in the documents upon which this nation of ours is supposedly founded. If the pursuit of happiness does not mean the right to experiment with your own state of mind, then those words aren't worth the hemp they're written on." - Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Spores [Re: Smokemon]
    #638342 - 05/20/02 06:38 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I dont understand that either.

Its the same for cannibis seeds too. You just can buy them online. You can even buy pyote seeds! I mean they dont have anything illegal in them, however it would seem they would start cracking down on it sooner or later.

OfflineTheBear
music/drugenthusiast

Loc: awesometown
Re: Spores [Re: angryshroom]
    #638357 - 05/20/02 06:51 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

lets hope they don't. but even if they did, we could just keep our own prints goin.

--------------------
I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller,
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a six four Impala - Skeelo

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: Spores [Re: TheBear]
    #5868112 - 07/17/06 01:38 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Why would they not want spores legal? It helps police make money when people grow it and they bust them. Especially if they watch sites like this and see who grows them. It's all about making money, and they can make MUUUUCH more with shrooms being illegal than if they were legal. However, people need to get shrooms in the first place, so the spores are still legal.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflineShamrock
King of the Undead
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In Your Head Flag
Re: Spores [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5868122 - 07/17/06 01:46 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

At least they still grow wild.  (I Love Florida :sunny:)

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Spores [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5868127 - 07/17/06 01:50 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

That not true. Cannabis seeds are illegal to posess or import in the country. Just look at Mark Emery.

My understading is that Active mushroom spores havent been outlawed because they do no contain any active substances. Also think of how much time and effort they would have to put out to check and make sure all of the mushroom prints that they confiscate are truly psilos. It's easier to just let us grow them and then bust us.

And beatnik is also right. The drug war really is just a big business. If they legalise drugs then the people who are making money off of them now, drug testing companies, LEO's etc., are no longer making money.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineComfortablyStond
Mr. Lizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Psychedelphia, USA
Re: Spores [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #5868162 - 07/17/06 02:39 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Cannabis seeds are illegal to posess in the United States, regardless of whether you cleaned them out of your bag, or ordered them from Canadia (that's right, I said Canadia) or Europe. It's considered "intente to manufacture" and is a felony.

As to why psylo spores are still legal in 47 states...I dunno, but the Mrs. and I are sure glad they are. As to substances being illegal to further the profit of Big Business, etc...I think Uncle Sam could put alot more bread in his pocket taxing the shit out of "organic relaxants" than the BB lobbiests toss his way each year. But, they've spent the last @ 110 years loading the mindless, sheep-like massess (you know, the ones who thought the Wipe Your Ass With The Constitution Law, er, I mean, the Patriot Act was a good idea) full of propoganda, bullshit, and blatent LIES to legalise anything. It would be an admission of manipulation of the masses, of nation-wide deceit, of mistakes made. And as we all know, there are 2 infalible institutions in this world...the Catholic Church, and the United States government.

Not sure any of that had anything to do with your post, just kinda started rambling there. Fuck the Man!

Peace.

--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs. It's a war on personal freedom. Keep that in mind at all times..." Bill Hicks

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Spores [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #5868265 - 07/17/06 04:51 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm pretty sure that's what I said.

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
That not true. Cannabis seeds are illegal to posess or import in the country. Just look at Mark Emery.

My understading is that Active mushroom spores havent been outlawed because they do no contain any active substances. Also think of how much time and effort they would have to put out to check and make sure all of the mushroom prints that they confiscate are truly psilos. It's easier to just let us grow them and then bust us.

And beatnik is also right. The drug war really is just a big business. If they legalise drugs then the people who are making money off of them now, drug testing companies, LEO's etc., are no longer making money.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals