Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemooshrum
join the #cult
Female User Gallery

Loc: Sony Memory Stick
Something said in #cultivation irc channel:
    #6372320 - 12/15/06 12:46 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

00:41 < pdbq> Daremo.  Can I tell you something?
00:42 < Segabo> hes counting his money right now
00:42 < Daremo> donkeykong, you got a problem with me bitch?  I'm shroomin, but I'll take a break to tell you how hard you
                can go fuck yourself if you wanna try and fuck with me right now.
00:42 < Daremo> :smile:
00:42 < donkeykong> i do
00:42 < donkeykong> u bitch
00:43 < donkeykong> bitch nigger
00:43 < pdbq> Jesus was called Christ.  Christ comes from the word chrism, the anointing oil because, chrism in Latin means
              Cannibis.  Daremo - I'm not trying to "fuck with you" listen to what I'm saying when you're tripping.  Two
              more paragraphs.
00:43 < Daremo> lol dumbass.  welcome to my ignore list.
00:44 < photovoric> haha
00:44 < photovoric> nice
00:44 < pdbq> Now, Jesus turned water to wine by putting in some mushroom powder.  Imagine this - Moses follows herds of
              animals across lowlands, and suddenly there's all this unleven bread on the ground, circular in shape, that
              turns "grey" when you harvest it up off the ground in cubits.
00:44 < Daremo> very
00:44 < photovoric> reality blows anyway
00:44 < Daremo> LMAO
00:44 < donkeykong> daremos a bitch ass nigga
00:45 < Daremo> Jesus, introduced the world to psychadelics.
00:45 < pdbq> They say that it attracts maggots worms and flies when left to rot.  This is what they filled the ark of the
              covenant with.  The reason we go to church today?  You fast and eat some of this bread, just once a week and
              you're "full of the holy spirit".  Sinners can eat this, and in the spirit of God, repent and become new men.
00:45 < pdbq> Yes.  He smeared cannabis oil over people's eyes so they could see, etc.  - three popes have died from eating
              poisonous mushrooms.
00:46 < pdbq> The kicker?  Catholicism says it's the only true religion because the host they eat on Sunday with wine, after
              fasting all morning and preparing not to work for the entire day... they think IS the body of christ.
00:46 < pdbq> Christ says this is the only true way to follow him.  All the other churches believe the host SYMBOLIZES his
              body.
00:46 < pdbq> We're supposed to be dosing on Sundays.
00:46 < pdbq> That's the way Jesus said it.
00:46 < donkeykong> man
00:46 < donkeykong> your a godamn genius
00:46 < pdbq> No donky.
00:46 < pdbq> There's SO so sSOSOOSO
00:46 < pdbq> much more.
00:46 < pdbq> You have no idea. :wink:
00:46 < donkeykong> whatever man
00:47 < photovoric> jesus is dead :-p
00:47 < donkeykong> u need to smoke some more weed
00:47 < pdbq> :smile:

--------------------
"yumsmaunchmuachhslrpchrrslhamyauhnchhuhnschs."
Never eat sugar cubes that you find in your older sister's closet.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism