Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
Best Trip Ever
    #636373 - 05/19/02 12:09 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

After wanting to celebrate my 18th birthday and not being able to on my actual birthday because of work the following morning, my sister and a couple of our friends decided to celebrate on the saturday of the same week. It was a conflict for me trying to decide whether or not to dose and go out, or leave the mushrooms at home and leave them for another day. Well, luckily, I decided to dose on a gram and a half of very strong cubensis and head out to a bar called the back alley.

Now for those of you who aren't familiar with the Calgary scene the back alley is a "heavier" type of bar, it plays the heavier side of music. I'd best describe it as a headbanger bar mixed with a club. Knowing this I wasn't sure how I was going to react to the system of a down and korn cranking on their tremendous sound system, but alas, in the door we went.

After checking our coats and making a quick stop to the bathroom I indulged on a paralyzer since the mushrooms hadn't quite started to take effect yet. This is where the fun begins..

..as soon as I put my empty drink glass down everything became different, yet still familiar. A trademark of being dipped in the mushroom senorium. Chills ran up and down my spine as I stood there in awe of all the happy people and the awesome music (I'm a metalhead so it was amazing). The light show was making my pupils dance in a very pleasent manner. A bif naked song came on the speakers, normally I Don't care much for her music but when you're dripping with pleasure from head to toe and all of a sudden 200 people start to smile and scream "I love myself today! not like yesterday! I'm cool! I'm calm! I'm gonna be ok!" words can't describe the vibe you get.

The rest of the night consisted of pretty much the same thing, awesome music, awesome people, just an overall awesome night. I came home still kind of tripping and I had a 4 hour long conversation with my GF about us and I was so happy we had it.

There were many visuals I can remember, like people having really long tracers on their dance movements, and the auras around the dance floor, but last night's trip was an emotional fun vibe kind of trip that really connected me to the other people who were out to just have a good time.

It was the best trip ever.

(sorry for being so short with my trip report, my next one will be in longer length and detail)

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator
 Arcade Champion: Skeleton Park

Re: Best Trip Ever [Re: pharmacopeia]
    #636605 - 05/19/02 04:22 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

That's awesome. It's true taht even if the music bothers some if it's the type that you like alot sober it will make you happy trippen.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports