Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineArahant
Stranger
Writings from the beshroomed
    #636340 - 05/19/02 11:42 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

These are some exerpts from when i shroomed that i felt compeled to share, i have a book worth of these writings i just call, "Writings from the Beshroomed".
some of this may make sense, and some may make none. it all depends i guess...

As the journey of our lives continue I could hear a voice, one which i felt was very familiar, repeating in my head over and over saying,"let me show you.....let me show you..."
What happened next will stay with me for the rest of my life (and beyond?)
I felt a wave pass through me, like a wave of deep, DEEP, overwhelming emotion, "pure feeling", i was reborn it seemed...born again....
I looked and everything was blazing with life, just screaming with the triumph, the impossible fact of existence.(thats where god was hiding).
personality unslots, no panic, no fear, i just let go and felt myself coming up....

Time is an illusion created by ourselves, everything has already happened and it is our ego's work by narrowing our perception to a thin stream of events.
That conciousness can be contained in the ripples in the water, and the leaves rustling in the wind that the whole universe is concious.
Death is impossible, all we loose when we die is our illusions of ourselves as seperate from everything else.
We are all the sons and daughters of God.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Writings from the beshroomed [Re: Arahant]
    #636564 - 05/19/02 03:36 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I always like to entertain the idea that trips are little miniature life spans, holding all the experience of an entire lifetime, only squashed up so that technicolor forms can be seen upon it's surface. And as I sit there gazing at the grand mozaic of creation, I wonder, if only I could somehow direct the action. And then I sit for a while...and think, wait a second, if I just thought what I just thought, and I am thinking what I'm thinkng now, then I must be directing my train of thought. And the more I think about it the more I realize that i'm directing not just my thoughts, but everything I see and do in the world around me. I ponder the idea that life is very much a reflection of me as a person ...the world as I percieve it, is just me, reflected in light and sound.

And then later when I'm back to sobriety, I ask myself, what is the meaning behind the trip?

--------------------

Offlinebedetached
supercalifragolisticexpialidocious

Loc: your mind
Re: Writings from the beshroomed [Re: Arahant]
    #638439 - 05/20/02 10:13 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

good stuff

--------------------
through our senses the world appears. through our reactions we create delusions. without reactions the world becomes clear.

OfflineInDiCaToRgReEn
Re: Writings from the beshroomed [Re: bedetached]
    #640900 - 05/22/02 08:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

yah sweet, i think i got time figured out to. The way i see it, past, present, and future dont exsist at once but we can learn to alter both from the present, i guess they would then, but thats a bit different from what i understood before, nothing is forever. Phsycics are half way there. I am trying to get some shrooms for this weekend, and i hope to have a wild trip, yet still i havnt done them since i started my journey. One thing i might add, kinda off topic but did you ever realize that we are just skeletons and organs and shit, i wonder if my personality is real sometimes and when i die if i take my personality with me, i hope so. I wonder if ill want a smoke when i die or want to trip.

--------------------
"oh to be a kid again, not a worry in the world except mybe the lack of bubbles in the bath tub"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology