Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineninjacory
skate and create
Male

Loc: east of the bay
solo trip
    #6359680 - 12/11/06 11:06 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I've shroomed about 5 times now and everytime its been with people. i have about 1.5 grams left from my stash and i was wondering if solo trips are as fun and mentally rewarding as it is with other.
thanks.

--------------------
"never get outta bed before noon" Bukowski

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

Loc: N.W.T.
Re: solo trip [Re: ninjacory]
    #6359686 - 12/11/06 11:10 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

YES!! I think they are the most rewarding.. my first trip was solo  :laugh:

Offlinethe_END
Mr. E
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: solo trip [Re: Acyl]
    #6359690 - 12/11/06 11:11 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

alot of times i liek tripping bymyself you get to think a lot more.. otherwise my friends usualy always argue with me about absolutely nothing on and on and it jsut annoys me to no end. there are a few that dont piss me off though)

InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

Loc: N.W.T.
    #6359703 - 12/11/06 11:15 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Solo trippin isnt as entertaining as having a few shrooming buddies around you to talk to.

You're alone with your thoughts, and they go deep.

OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

#6359749 - 12/11/06 11:34 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I've shroomed as an indivudal much more than a group

Perhaps less fun, but far more introspective

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

OfflineIsaracing
 User Gallery

Re: solo trip [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6360316 - 12/12/06 04:44 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Ive tripped on acid 11 times and on shrooms 4 times, and never solo. But I have gone off by myself, away from the person or group, and that always seams to be the time when I have my peak. Or some extremely intense mind pattern. At the same time, I have this weird perspective where I am the only one at college with the acid, so I can pick and choose who I trip with. I think I have gotten it down to the perfect group for me.

Bottom line... both are extremely rewarding. Happy tripping!

--------------------
What ever happened to sex, drugs, and rock & roll?

Now all we have are AIDS, crack, and techno.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: solo trip [Re: Isaracing]
    #6360318 - 12/12/06 04:49 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

People keep you mind occupied on something and make you trip less. Plus people can be SO annoying while tripping. When you are alone, you can wigg out all by yourself without interferance from others.

Solotripping is great.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMindFood
Chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: solo trip [Re: MAGnum]
    #6360339 - 12/12/06 05:27 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

As others have said tripping with friends can be a lot of fun, tripping by yourself is a lot more introspective though and will really allow you to explore your own mind. My solo trips have been very rewarding and i much prefer tripping by myself most of the time.

Offlineninjacory
skate and create
Male

Loc: east of the bay
Re: solo trip [Re: MindFood]
    #6360595 - 12/12/06 08:53 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

thanks. im excited for my solo trip. my last shroom experience was with 4 other of my friends and it wasn't rewarding at all. so i cannot wait to explore my mind!

--------------------
"never get outta bed before noon" Bukowski

Offlinemonlite
Stranger
    #6360811 - 12/12/06 10:16 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, solo tripping is more introspective, more self analysis and all that stuff.
Trippin with other people is usually more fun, as you tend to focus your atention on outside events. Things get less transcendental.

OfflinePithlit
Stranger in astrange Land
Male

Loc: Germany
Re: solo trip [Re: monlite]
    #6361222 - 12/12/06 12:05 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I highly prefer a solo experience over a group setting.
Things are much different and the outcome feels much more cleansing.
Also i can do lots of weird stuff i wouldn´t attempt in a group setting :smile: (mostly because its stuff that would distrub the others in their experience)

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
    #6361284 - 12/12/06 12:24 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ninjacory said:
thanks. im excited for my solo trip. my last shroom experience was with 4 other of my friends and it wasn't rewarding at all. so i cannot wait to explore my mind!

make sure you are prepared though. a quiet/unstimulated mind can be quite scary when tripping hard  :smile:

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uk / Philippines
Re: solo trip [Re: Syle]
    #6361556 - 12/12/06 01:33 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i tried it only once in god knows how many trips... i lost count years ago.
it wasnt right for me anyway, i wasnt prepared for it, i just came home from work and decided to eat a load of cubes...

it wasnt a bad trip, its just i didnt know wot to do with myself, apart from climb the walls hehe... i ended up callin my buddy after about an hour into the experience and got him to come to my place and get spam faced with me... as soon as he arrived i was totally fine :grin:
after that it was one of the best trips of my life! it must have been the combination of cubes, lsd and 2c-i's we ate that night :lol:

that was a long time ago and ive never tried it again since, i much prefer to be with other people when im tripping... but recently (since i joined the shroomery) i hear alot of talk of solo trips and im getting tempted by the thought now... :hehehe:

--------------------
View My Gallery

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: solo trip [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #6361590 - 12/12/06 01:45 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I've solo tripped way more than with other people. I find it gets lonely and therefore I wont do it anymore. But the times I did, have always lead to VERY deep thoughts about myself and the life i was leading. I however always found it hard to integrate these experiences afterwards because my mind would wander so far off, there is no way anyone could possibly understand what you're thinking. Solo trips are for you and only you, and you reap the benefits internally. these days i find tripping with other people really helps me learn about the world around me and how people relate to eachother, and i find this to be far more rewarding. Also if you start wiggin out hard there is no one there to comfort you and this has also led to some hard trips for me. Make sure you have a sitter or something if you're not experienced. That's key. It's amazing what your own mind has in store and solo tripping will definetly blow your mind!

OfflineDrGeek
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: solo trip [Re: today mylove]
    #6361612 - 12/12/06 01:50 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I only had one solo trip and it was really weak, I'm looking forward to doing a very powerful solo trip one of these days.

Offlinetwistedninja
Stranger under the bed
Male

Loc: TX
    #6361683 - 12/12/06 02:12 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I really like solo tripping I guess it works for me anyway. I just like to chill w/ my dogs and laugh at my cat looking at me evil eyed. Although I haven't tripped all that hard only mild visuals and great body high. My next trip is going to be great!! I haven't decided to be w/ some friends or be alone. The only problem I see with tripping w/ people is I feel like the one responsible for everyone and would end up babysitting, that would ruin my trip for sure.

OfflineFloop
Stranger
Re: solo trip [Re: Syle]
    #6361692 - 12/12/06 02:15 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I've only tripped a few times so far, but all of them were solo.

Can't say its fun really. You can really get extremely introspective,
Some very confronting issues might come up which can lead to really difficult experiences. But extremely rewarding as you learn so much about yourself and how you can improve your life.

--------------------
"The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenatrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties - this knowledge, this feeling ... that is the core of the true religious sent iment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself amoung profoundly religious men."
-Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates