Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Reunion with the cosmic consciousness
    #6249697 - 11/05/06 10:39 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I feel that there is no way to put into words what I experienced. There can be no "word of god" because god goes beyond what this mind can manifest. I will however make some attempt to convey what I felt last night..

I started out my day by eating rather light. Whole grains and fruit all day, with a couple hour fast leading up to my dose. 5:00 PM I dose 2.1g dried cubes, along with grapefruit juice and some very pure chocolate(reported light maoi and mood enhancer). This dose was less than I usually take, but the experience that followed was more intense than any I have ever had.

I spent around 15 minutes meditating to clear my head and relax. I then began to read Be Here Now by Ram Dass. It is a very spiritual book and I feel that it had a great influence on the experience that followed.

As my ascent really began to accelerate I experienced my usual anxiety. I thought maybe some music would help me relax. At first I was listening to some trance, which was quite enjoyable, but soon it put me on edge so I switched to classical. While listening to the classical music I came to the realization that the human voice must be the most beautiful source of sound ever created. Despite the fact that the singer was reciting a language I did not understand, the passion behind her words was very apparent. It resonated throughout my entire body.

Now, approximately +1:00 into the trip the mushrooms began their assault on my ego. I felt I had no choice but to go lay down in the darkness. Cowering in the fetal position under the covers of my bed, I saw everything that I associated with my "self" being systematically stripped away. At one point I concluded that some part of my mind was god, and everything I have ever come in contact with was something that I produced. Every person, book, literally everything, was a product of me/god. I was on the edge of something and I could have let go of all of that, but I thought that everything I knew in my life would be gone forever. I frantically tried to call a girl who was the only really close person I have in my life. She answered her phone but I could sense she wasn't really there for me. She was with friends and too into her situation so I just said goodbye. I must have accepted the fact that I had nobody who could help me through what I was experiencing. I had given up, only to realize that the fear of everything being taken from me was really a product of my ego fighting back.

I can only describe what followed as being enveloped in the pure energy of god. It was a state of total euphoria which went beyond anything I have ever experienced, including ecstasy. I was being shown things the entire time, explaining every spiritual question I have ever asked. I was shown that part of me is in fact god. As well as every other living being. I was shown that there are two planes of existence. The spiritual plane which is nothing but energy/love/consciousness, and the material/physical plane. Our bodies are simply god's connection to the material plane. I also thought of how people get so caught up in chasing material objects and they forget that they are directly connected to this spiritual force. I felt sad for people who spend their entire life accumulating wealth thinking that they have to leave behind something physical as a representation of themselves. The person who is obsessed with the material plane builds a statue of himself. The person who fully realizes his connection to the spiritual plane has statues built for him by those who are fortunate enough to come in contact with such a being. These realizations made me wish to leave my life behind and pursue a more simple life of agriculture or live within a monastery.

Love was also a very prevalent part of my experience. The total ecstasy I felt being one with god was like being enveloped in a sphere of true love. I realized how powerful love was and how we can all use it every time we come in contact with another being. If you are so pure of heart that you are able to look into the eyes of a total stranger with pure love, imagine how they would react to you. This is where the stories stem from of gurus and realized beings who can walk fearlessly through the dangers of jungles because the animals sense their vibrations and know they are one with the spirit. Being this pure is what it means to be Jesus/Buddha/etc.. We all have the capability if we are able to accept the fact that we are one with the god energy. I was shown that my true purpose here is to spread the love energy of god throughout the physical plane. That is what it really means to do the work of god. God works through our actions and the love energy we give to others.

As I came down I tried as hard as I could to hold onto this energy I had connected with. I wanted nothing more than to be able to bring it back with me to the material plane. Ultimately the chemicals broke down and the connection was no longer being forced on me. Only the very pure can stay in that state indefinitely. As my ego regained control and my reality reassembled itself, I am left with only the memory of the experience. It was more real than anything I have ever felt, and I refuse to even entertain the possibility that it was a product of my mind or a chemical. I now see how much time I have wasted searching for the answers within books of religion and science. Science can never explain why we are here or what we are because it attempts to detach us from the true source.

I may not ever use mushrooms again because they have shown me all that there is to know. The difficulty is accepting the experience as truth and integrating it into your life. It just fades over time for so many of us.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male
Re: Reunion with the cosmic consciousness [Re: PowerTrip]
    #6249745 - 11/05/06 11:06 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

What an awesome post. I agree with much of what has been revealed to you. It's a shame that the majority of us cannot remain in such a hightened state of enlightenment. This planet would be a million times better if it were so-no more wars and animosity, and less focus on materialistic accumulation. So ironic that a naturally occuring fungus capable of sharing such beauty with us is outlawed for consumption.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Reunion with the cosmic consciousness [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #6249940 - 11/05/06 12:31 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

yes!

InvisibleSoY
I am the LizardKing
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: Reunion with the cosmic consciousness [Re: bluedolphin]
    #6250940 - 11/05/06 06:33 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Great post!  :thumbup: I had a very similar experience a week ago in which I experienced myself as the universal consciousness/god.  :grin:

--------------------

"The choiceless truth of who you are is revealed to be permanently here permeating everything. Not a thing and not separate from anything."--Gaganji
"Yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream."
"My karma ran over my dogma!"

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Reunion with the cosmic consciousness [Re: SoY]
    #6258360 - 11/07/06 05:32 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I had a very similar experience on e recently. I saw that their was actually a personal aspect of God and that it resides in all of us so we are all the same, nobody is alone and we are all here to love ourself. I think you may have gone beyond and seen the transpersonal oneness(Brahma as opposed to Atman) beyond the high self.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Offline789andIeatyou
Virtue Cultivator
Male

Re: Reunion with the cosmic consciousness [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #6309295 - 11/28/06 10:22 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks, I enjoyed reading that. I haven't triped for ten years, (cept for perm effects) and it has taken me all that time of constant meditation to arive at similar conclusions. I'm going to be going on a small/light trip from MG soon, and I hope to embrace and enhance these positive understandings. Very inspiring.

--------------------
I am not pursuing meditation to increase my psychedelic experience. I am pursuing psychedelic experience to increase my mediation.

Offlinelsd25icu812
Stranger
Male

Loc: United States
Re: Reunion with the cosmic consciousness [Re: 789andIeatyou]
    #6326041 - 12/01/06 11:46 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

congratulations brother I'm very very happy for you. this is the goal in using psychedelics. this is what all of the other experiences point to. welcome to the love party. :grin: i love you and remember to keep spreading it. it is essential to the future of our planet and our race. :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:

--------------------
love is what is left when you"ve let go of everything you love

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re·union with the cosmic consciousness, indeed! [Re: PowerTrip]
    #6326124 - 12/02/06 12:34 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

"Only the whole of it, knows all of it!"
~Unknown

BTW: Was it really ever forced on you?
What if it is the other way around? (As well as…)

Meaning: You hold on to THIS energy, and if/when you let go of it, you return to source?

When we transcend our egos, we do not kill them, we integrate them?
As one return to source, one is free of any ego?
And as one return to THIS, one makes one?

Soul/Ego, as the very same thing – being you! (?)

I was going somewhere whit all these questions, but I rather let my doubt take control.
Thus I “leave you” with this comment:

Great re·port!

I love it! And I will probably read it again!

:happyheart:

InvisibleWIZOLZ
Poor with Needs
Male User Gallery

Loc: Monte Carlo
Re: Re·union with the cosmic consciousness, indeed! [Re: Gomp]
    #6339604 - 12/06/06 06:09 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, positive experience is like healthy grain to the field...it helps us better establish our internal "karma" onto our lives and brings us deeper into our journey as creatures of emotion and responsibility.

I've had similar experience's, though, less involved with any notion of being God, the imposed concept, or whatever, but more about the consciousness of sharing knowledge and of great teachers who saw into emptiness and brought out good, watching over us, guiding us into a better future.

Very cool Trip, and off of 2.1 g, I'm def going with Grapefruit next time...:)

Ego-self realizations is to strengthen humility, to love and spread love as you decree, is to be humble.

--------------------
---------o----o----o-------o------------------------o--o-o-
----------------------------------------------------------------
Requim for a Dream - Paul Oakenfold
---------------------------------------------------------------
"The mis/abuse of any form of power, is the worst form of ignorance"
-------------------------------------------------------------
WIZOLZ - Lover with a Killer's Smile

Offlinegtpen
Advocate
Male

Re: Re·union with the cosmic consciousness, indeed! [Re: WIZOLZ]
    #6353925 - 12/10/06 12:23 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for this. I myself have had a very similar experience.

--------------------
A life changing experience, a trip report=
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6352268/an/0/page/0

"Happiness is a perspective change away"

http://www.kadampa.org/

OfflineDrMario
Head-Shrinker
Male User Gallery

Re: Re·union with the cosmic consciousness, indeed! [Re: gtpen]
    #6357188 - 12/11/06 09:35 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Try Syrian rue instead of chocolate next time. Harmine (the MAOI in Syrian Rue) will REALLY enhance your trip. I'd suggest using the same dosage of mushrooms though, don't want to go above and beyond too far :laugh:

Great report!

:mariopeace:

--------------------
"Hence in the wise leader's plans, considerations of advantage and of disadvantage will be blended together." -Sun Tzu

OfflineD4NK
Omni-Potent
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Different Parallel Real...
Re: Re·union with the cosmic consciousness, indeed! [Re: DrMario]
    #6360646 - 12/12/06 09:09 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Was this energy you experienced able to be "seen"?  Did you experience it visually?  I beleive that I may have experienced what you are refering to, but only once.  Twas quite the experience!

:thumbup:

--------------------
  Moderation is key 

"There is no god higher than truth." 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order