Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineanonymoushate

Pressure cookers.
    #635379 - 05/18/02 10:49 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I have two questions concerning pressure cookers.

1. Do pressure cookers plug into an electrical outlet, or do you put them on the stove, or both?

2. I have the money to spend on a $300 pressure cooker, but really don't need a state of the art Mad Scientist model, can I find one for a reasonable price anywhere? Reasonable: preferably under $100.

Thanks.

--------------------
All text in the above message, expressed or implied, is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Pressure cookers. [Re: anonymoushate]
    #635388 - 05/18/02 11:05 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Yes they go ontop of the stove. Go to walmart if you have one near you. They have a decent sized one that cooks at 15psi for about $50. Well worth the investment if you are going to be serious about cultivation.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Invisibledemoknite
Stranger
Loc: in front of my computer
    #635500 - 05/18/02 01:50 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

What are pressure cookers supposed to be for? If I knew what other uses I could use them for I would more inclined to buy one.

James

InvisibleMushroom_Madness
enthusiast
Loc: Quaint New England Villag...
    #635687 - 05/18/02 04:54 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

1. Do pressure cookers plug into an electrical outlet, or do you put them on the stove, or both?

Both, it all deponds on the pressure cooker you purchase. We carry pressure cookers that you place on the stove for very reasonable prices.

2. I have the money to spend on a $300 pressure cooker, but really don't need a state of the art Mad Scientist model, can I find one for a reasonable price anywhere? Reasonable: preferably under $100.

Pressure cooker prices are gauged by material, size, and market demand. We carry a large variety of pressure cookers that will suit any budget. Click on the following link to view the pressure cookers we carry. Pressure Cookers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #635961 - 05/19/02 01:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Walmart, Presto 21 qt, holds 16 pint jars, about $100.00

Don't even fool around with the $50.00 model unless you're either not growing very many or have a lot of time in your hands.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies