Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedalorean
Loc: AZ
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #636309 - 05/19/02 09:08 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

wow. i never seen so many replies. i appreciate those jumping in to stop such an act. and this is our second kid(i know. i know), so she aint stupid about it. even if i did want her to, i doubt she'd do it. i just found out yesterday that she had a quarter of tweek that she been saving for the past 5 months! and anyways, my casings haven't even produced fruit yet. no ones perfect, people do stupid shit. i mind not the people who bash me. they're the ones stepping out of line, so fuckin let them. it aint bothering me. and its funny watching people get pissy and talk shit. what they gonna do to me? type me to death? hell. pm me. then lets talk some shit. it will be fun! and by the way, i don't believe in god. nor natas, or wonderful wonderful jesus. he ain't saving me. thats up to me. fuck all that religious bullshit that dependent people dream up to make them feel better about their existance.
love ya all. you are wonderful people. you remind me of my in-laws !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #636320 - 05/19/02 09:21 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well Dream, you think this is the right place for a question that relates to an unborn child?

So my typing skills suck, what can I say. Look at your keyboard and notice the proximity of the t to the f.

If only scientists could develop a virus that snuffed stupid people, the world would be a better place.

In reply to:

they do it to spark a reaction.

Damn right, and I hope the reaction is that the dumb fuck and his wife grow up and realize it's not just their lives that they're dealing with.

One of the big problems with the world today is that everyone wants to make excuses for dopes like this. Well when it comes to unborn kids I take exception to that. If the asshole wants to get fucked up, that's his right and I fully support it. If when his wife is not pregnant or breast feeding, she wants to party again, I support her choice as well. But people who subject their unborn children to smoke, drugs, or booze don't deserve to have them.

In reply to:

There are some who will share their knowledge with you and some who think of themselves as better than you because they may possess a small bit of knowledge, they will flame you instead of answering your question.

Better? No, just way smarter.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: tomldp]
    #636329 - 05/19/02 09:29 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

Your ideas are dangerous. I'm sure you are the kind of people who can support a nazi/fascist government. Not because you may be an extremist, but because you are fondamentally intolerant.

I am only intolerant of stupidity, dishonesty, crooks, child abusers, and the like. I think people should be able to do anything they choose as long as it does not affect others. and I do mean ANYTHING. As soon as their actions begin to affect other people, their rights end as far as I'm concerned.
You want to smoke? Fine, don't do it near me. You want to drink yourself into a stupor? Fine, don't drive or start fights. You want to party? Fine, leave your unborn child out of the loop.

If that's intolerant then maybe the world needs more intolerant people.

Nazi/fascist? You're as big an ass as the original poster.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636332 - 05/19/02 09:33 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

And here's how the dumb ass dalorean replies in a PM.

In reply to:

you say you're an adult. physically, maybe. really old by the sounds of it since you got a shrivelled 2 inch dick. if you were the adult you claim to be you wouldn't have replied like that. and since i was sixteen, i've been forced into adult hood. i know what this shits about, and you must be closeminded, or some big ass chip on your shoulder for responding in such a way. and fuck you for telling me to wear a condom. i love my children more than anything on this rotten earth. they are the best thing that has happended to me besides my welding capabilities. you must have no children. if you do then you don't love them which basically makes you a hypocrite. cuz if you did you wouldn't have said what you did. you just don't go down that road. and you did. you're a fucking dumb fuck and i curse you for what you say. i think you're the one who should stick to the condoms, so you don't cum in your daddy's ass. you ain't no adult. you sound like a typical highschooler to me. fuck you, leave my children out of this. you better be driving safe for a long time, cuz you are gonna fuck up for this. you just turned Karma against you and my energy and my family's energy is going to ruin you. i don't care what you hold against me. say what you will about me. i don't care. but you fuct up, my friend. you fucked up. watch yourself

Yeah, he should be having kids.

--------------------

Offlinedalorean
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #636334 - 05/19/02 09:34 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

the problem w/ the world today are not the people who do shit that others dislike. its the people who hold it against them and don't let it go. you're the one who needs to grow the fuck up. i can tell you right now you aint gonna last in a relationship, cuz when your boyfriend does something that you don't like, your not gonna forgive him and you'll hold it against him until he dies. then you aint got no ass to fuck! and my lady isn't even gonna fucking do it!!! heaven forbid a thought to come up and someone to share it! youre narrow minded and a fucking hypocrite. and FUCK you for telling me to wear a condom. i love my children and i'm gonna have a wonderful life cuz of them! it's you who better not have kids, cuz they are gonna be fuct in the head like thier fucking daddy! its hereditary y'know. i'm smart enough to make my own descisions and i know i got it made. you're a dumbass luvdum. your a child.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: dalorean]
    #636353 - 05/19/02 09:54 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

With logic like yours, I pity both of your children.

--------------------

Offlinedalorean
    #636361 - 05/19/02 09:59 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

then do it. just don't waste my time and yours w/ it. yknow, to a degree, you do have a right to flame me. but where you fuck up is that you don't know when to stop. you are a provoker, which in my opinion, is a bad trait to carry. you should drop that cuz your just as guilty as me, if not more, cuz at least i aint doing what i asked.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636364 - 05/19/02 10:03 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Grow up, or at least let your brain grow up.

--------------------

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #636366 - 05/19/02 10:03 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>Well Dream, you think this is the right place for a question that relates to an unborn child?

The question was about dosing on psilocybin, while pregnant. This has its relevance here.

Stop this bickering.

IMO it was a good question, it facilitates discussion on the matter. Anyone know of any research/papers on this??

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636367 - 05/19/02 10:04 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Don't write anymore if you don't want a response. Pretty simple system. Or is it beyond you to grasp that?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636370 - 05/19/02 10:07 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

The question was about dosing on psilocybin, while pregnant. This has its relevance here.

No, it would be relevant in a doctors office or a medical questions forum. Or in a stupid peoples forum.

--------------------

Offlinedalorean
    #636376 - 05/19/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

One can never fully grow up. you only grow old. and i'm growing old w/ your bitchyness. you just keep dragging it on and on and on. you must enjoy this or you would've stopped posting like you just preached.....hypocrite!
does anyone else see this besides me? lets get some outside opinions on who's more justified, and stands in the right. cuz i do know that arguing goes no where, and i still don't see luv boy's justification.

Offlinedalorean
    #636380 - 05/19/02 10:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

c'mon. i'm having fun!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636381 - 05/19/02 10:18 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hey rocket scientist... what part of don't PM me again do you not understand?

In reply to:

oh luvy boy, where are ya at man? lets talk...or are you too SCARED(sense the sarcasm?)?

Well aren't you the manly one.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636385 - 05/19/02 10:23 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

you just keep dragging it on and on and on. you must enjoy this or you would've stopped posting like you just preached.....hypocrite!

I do enjoy it, although there's not much challenge in trading barbs with a brain dead sperm doner. Or is it even really your child? Perhaps your wife wanted at least one child with an IQ higher than 4.

--------------------

Offlinedalorean
    #636394 - 05/19/02 10:33 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

since when was there any challenge? there is no challenge here. besides the challenge of trying to understandy you. i'm serious. i just want to hear what your problem is, not a bunch of cut downs. i already understand that you like to talk shit. i'm trying to get past this part. but you aren't letting it. why?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636399 - 05/19/02 10:35 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Because I'm having fun.

I already told you, my problem is with stupidity. And on that level, you're way over qualified.

--------------------

Offlinewindex
old hand
    #636400 - 05/19/02 10:35 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

well.. i hate how far off-topic this has gone....

I do understand the reason for asking such a question HERE. But re-read the original post, the question was asked an a un-hypothetical sense and read as though he was asking if it would be alright to try the shrooms.

I still have to agree with luvdemshrooms, anyone that would have any question about weather or not ANY (read as: ANY ) drugs should be used while pregnant is, in short, a moron.

I also have to agree on his views of sterilization and see nothing wrong with abortion of any kind. Some people quite simply dont deserve children.

Nineteen and on your second kid, one would think you would have learned after the first one. All I can hope for at this point is that one day my tax dollars arent going your way.

Offlinedalorean
    #636401 - 05/19/02 10:36 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

how? cuz i asked a question? TELL me how i'm stupid. don't just say i'm stupid. give me reason.

Offlinedalorean
    #636409 - 05/19/02 10:53 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

windex: i asked this question, cuz that day my lady told me that she wanted to shroom. we didn't talk about it in detail, and she wasn't saying that she wanted to do it while pregnant. just that she wanted to do it. so while i was here on shroomery, i decided to aske the question, because i was here, and...why not? i enjoy getting responses from people all around the world from a question that i asked. and they do say that a little bit of alcohol every now and then is actually good for the fetus, cuz of the iron in beer. not a lot of it, just like a small glass. i'm not saying i'm for pregnant women intaking altering chemicals, but this just gave me the extra umphh to ask the question. i appreciate the answers, obviousely its not a good thing. i wasn't ever thinking that it was okay. but i drag this on cuz being called a moron and stupid etc. for asking this question is way out of wack. i see no reason for any of you to judge me this harshly for asking such a question. and judging is a stupid thing to do anyways, cuz you don't really know me. i ain't that bad of a person. i'm graduated in college level psycology, 2 years of welding plate and pipe(theres NO way i'm gonna be on welfare w/ the money this shit brings me), and for a 19 year old, i feel good about myself. i too think 19 is a young and nieve age that all you older people look down on. but not every 19 yr old had to grow up like i did. all i'm saying is that y'all are way overjudging me, and i want you to know that. its only a question. this thread shouldve ended after 4 posts. i hope this can clear things up a bit.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies