Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract, Amanita Muscaria, Amanita Tincture   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenamaste
Mayor of ODD
 User Gallery

Loc: Mom's Kitchen
Re: FINALLY! Amanita Muscaria trippin! [Re: thedudenj]
    #6350562 - 12/09/06 12:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hey thedudenj if you can get your paws on a copy of Entering the Circle by Olga Kharitidi, MD I highly suggest it. Its about the shamans (or kams) of the Siberian Altai mountain region and how a Russian pyschiatrist uses their methods to treat schitzophrenics, there's a part towards the end where a scientist from the Ministry of Intelligence builds a tube with mirrors that alters peoples consciousness in a similar manner to hallucinogens, which takes the user to a place/time that is only accessible through the mind. He believes that all people and religions descended from the Altai Mtns region and that we can access this non-physical country of advanced civilization through a 'time wheel' of our mind. We must know our Spirit Twin and find our Spirit Lake within us to grow and be able to help others... Have you tried Salvia with Amanitas?

Here is the truth about Santa

http://cannabisculture.com/articles/3136.html

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: FINALLY! Amanita Muscaria tripping! [Re: namaste]
    #6350804 - 12/09/06 02:20 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

nah i havent really had salvia since i changed who i am as a person from ayahuasca i will though. a good mix is amanita and DxM that really works good to get to the plane of infinity also ayahuasca can take you there or just straight meditation its a real place only achievable by the power of your mind without that no amount of drugs can help that place is timeless ill look into that book tho.
im glad to here people are finally listening about dose you need very little people waste them all its good to pee for eating em and flush your body. Second the onset is 1h-2h30m and the man behind the fence ha ha ha thats not wilson

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (12/09/06 02:50 PM)

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: FINALLY! Amanita Muscaria tripping! [Re: thedudenj]
    #6351951 - 12/09/06 08:09 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hmmm namaste
time wheel of our mind sounds like my "Donut Theory" kinda
if you fold over your thought itself you can access the other dimensions.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: FINALLY! Amanita Muscaria tripping! [Re: cpw1971]
    #6351973 - 12/09/06 08:18 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

pretty much time folding kicks ass

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: FINALLY! Amanita Muscaria tripping! [Re: thedudenj]
    #6351979 - 12/09/06 08:22 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

yeah man at first I was scared because I didnt know what was happening but I grew to love it once I understood it. But it happens to me through Salvia use.
Ayahuasca was great and all but Salvia showed me a whole other life in another dimension many times.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract, Amanita Muscaria, Amanita Tincture   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies