Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Salvia, Scales, Tapestry

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Loc: on the magic bus
Trippin the Fly Agaric, first time. * 1
    #6351511 - 12/09/06 05:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well, in light of what i've read and heard recently, I lowered the dosage to about 2.5-3 grams (my scale is not very the best on earth). That proved to be an appropriate dosage. Honestly I think the bad trips are caused by people dosing way to high.

I tore up the pieces of cap into itty bitty pieces, and put them in a pint size sauce pan. then boiled them with the lid on for about 10-15 minutes. This made a brownish broth/tea, it actually smelled decent, kinda like the mushroom soup I make with straw mushrooms. I poured the enitre pan into a beer glass, and let cool, mixed in some clover honey.

It took me about 30 minutes to get it down. It was just hot, and something about that flavor my tongue really hated. It was kinda spicy. I kept toking my way through the tea, and eventually I forgot about the flavor and my thoughts of nausea. At roughly 10:40 pm, I finished my glass, and went to lay down on the floor.

After an hour of playing katamari Damacy, I can note nothing more than my pot high fading away. My girl and I log onto SomethingAwful.com, and check out photoshop phriday. Laugh our asses off. I told her I was still kinda stoned, but it seems like they shouldda hit me by now. She goes, "and you probably can't take anymore for a while, huh?" yeah, I was afraid of double dosing, and getting the late onset. So instead, I made the reckless decision to smoke some more pot, mixed with a bit of salvia.

1 hit, with a pinch of slavia, and a bowl of dry ass bud. For the next 30 minutes I floated around in space. It's now about midnight, and while the primary salvia effects have left me, I'm left in the same plane of conscieness, except for some unusual side effects. My mouth is watering, I have very poor equilibiruim when I stand up. Everything is dreamy. When I closed my eyes i would instantly begin very vivid dreaming, not so much raw hard tangible hallucinations, but color patterns, and a hard visual every now and then.

I kept having weird conversations with my self. Something about the man on the other side of the fence. I turned to my girlfriend "so I think these things are commin on now. I just asked myslef who the man on the other side of the fence was." she goes, "you been watching too much home improvement", I just laughed.

The pyschedelic patterned lamp shade in our room was drastically changed. On pot, it's just pretty to look at. On Salvia It reminds me of an aquarium filled with colourful chinese fish. Now it was an Indian tapestry, with a topless woman adorned in colorful fabrics and beads. The ceiling moved through the mirror on the wall opposite our bed. I laid there staring at the mirror, watching the stucco ceiling float like clouds through the mirror.

I attempted to have a conversation with my girl. We totally started talking about biochemistry, and late onset (she is a pre-vet student).
So of course her thinking takes me down to some weird CEV's of molecules, and atomic bonds. I said I loved hydrocodone, and she says, yeah me too. And we talk at length about synthetic opiates, and opiate agonists. My thoughts kept jumping around during conversation though, it was no more difficult to comprehend her language, but harder to decide my own. My words seemed, irrelevent.

We fell asleep some time around 1:30 am. I'm kinda bummed the rest of the trip was spent sleeping, but that was my safety action against a bad trip. next time I think i'll just eat the dry shrooms, and do them during the day. All in all it was positive expeience. I would/will do them again. :thumbup:

--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Salvia, Scales, Tapestry

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports