Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetools_n_corpses
why did i choosethis name
Male
Re: Your Worst Buzz Ever [Re: Limerick]
    #6360321 - 12/12/06 04:54 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Gotta be the one I recently posted about that fucked me up bigtime. It's like I could feel the paranoid thoughts lift off then accelerate right after my second cone. At one point I got out of my bed, still stoned, and the sudden rush of cold air sent me into a violent shiver that was almost a convulsion. Sucked cocks.

Also, I once walked into a house party stoned, and it was the weirdest thing ever to find a house packed full of people in the dark/dim light etc. And for no reason at all - he shouldn't have been there - my brother who had a terrible run-in with drugs(a few years of schizophrenia) appeared, and I just shat bricks. It totally ruined my night and I had to get my friends to drive me the fuck out of there. If my bro had seen me stoned everything would have gotten really really really bad...

--------------------
"Misery only doth exist, none miserable,

No doer is there; naught save the deed is found.

Nirvana is, but not the man who seeks it.

The Path exists, but not the traveler on it.
"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebottomsout
ohm

Re: Your Worst Buzz Ever [Re: tools_n_corpses]
    #6360973 - 12/12/06 11:00 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

too see bees

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: Your Worst Buzz Ever [Re: bottomsout]
    #6361121 - 12/12/06 11:38 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

hah I Just remembered mine.

Me and my mate got a 1/16th, and I would consider us quite pot heads, we smoke everyday- without fail. This was a pitiful amount to what we were used to; So anyway out came my 1/2g bong and we both had a bowl. After this we were pretty nicely baked. But soon afterwards, Both of our hearts properly started pounding; actually racing, which freaked both of us out. Also the high wasnt a nice warm happy feeling, it was a dark almost tweaked out feel, everything became outlined in some weird way. The bud we were smoking actually looked beautiful by the way, proper tasty high grade stuff - the usual. Anyways so me and my mate both started to sketch out, as our heartbeats were around 120-140bpm which scared us like no tommorow, our chests were tight and there was a sort of shooting pain. We started walking around, and got to some public toilets and noticed we were pale as fuck (I've never whiteyed off cannabis, and I didnt this time either).

That was my worst buzz, eventually after an hour or so this sketchiness subsided and left us feeling monged out. Still, was pretty scary. We deduced that seeing as bud is being dipped/cut these days (a lot of bud around these parts of the uk has sand / sugar / other shit on it) we assumed that people had probably put pure caffiene on it, and smoking 1/2g in one hit is probably what did it.

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Your Worst Buzz Ever [Re: Cepheus]
    #6361145 - 12/12/06 11:44 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

MDMA+Coke gave me the worst buzz ever. Went from enjoying a nice MDMA roll, to laying on the bed, feeling dizzy, like I was about to pass out and ending up vomiting.

If there was ever a time where I 'feared' for my health from a drug combo, that was it.

OfflineVietKong
Psychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: New Zealand
Re: Your Worst Buzz Ever [Re: kaniz]
    #6367665 - 12/13/06 08:14 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I know I already gave my worst buzz, but recently I find that smoking with my girlfriend gives me a pretty bad buzz sometimes. Neither of us really smoke much (twice a month), but when we do have it we usually smoke it together. We will find ourselves very stoned and then she will say "Oh my god, I'm sooo stoned". This will make me assess the situation and reason that (Because of my higher tolerance level) If I'm this fucked up right now, she must be completely mad. This always worries me a bit and I always get the feeling she is on the verge of hysterics. I think that if she breaks down at this point, then I'm gonna break down Oswell.
Luckily this horrible buzz only lasts 20-30mins, but recently it has been present at the beginning of every high we have had together.
I don't think I could manage having an actual trip with her, that could result in a very nasty experience as I really don't enjoy having to look after someone when I'm fucked up. Selfish I know.

--------------------
Reality is just ONE of the states of conscious perception.

Offlinewhatsthestorymg
badwithgrains

Re: Your Worst Buzz Ever [Re: VietKong]
    #6368461 - 12/13/06 11:11 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

A couple of weeks ago, me and my girlfriend smoked about three bowls of some pretty good sinsimilla that it had bought the previous week. We were pleasantly baked until we decided to venture out for sustenance, and eye drops. I was sitting in the parking lot while she went in to get the visine, i smoked a cigarette, and suddenly i really couldn't see straight. I felt like my forehead had come loose and was lapped over my eyes. My eyes were just so saggy. I was sure! that i had stoner scrawled across my forehead in glaring red letters. I took her home after that and went to get a couple of corn dogs at Der weinerschnitzel. (the best food ever) and i was pretty sure that the Mexican lady behind the counter knew! She knew! but she didn't. The poor lady didn't even speak any English besides "woot yoo like fries weeth that." After that i went to starbucks and ordered iced lemon pound-cake it was delicious, but i felt like i was stomping all the way in like i couldn't control my legs very well. I was pretty sure the guy there knew i was stoned too. I just sat at the starbucks and ate till i could see straight. Then still stoned, I went home! thank god none of my roommates were there. That would have been terrible. I didn't want any contact with anyone. That was the most paranoid I have ever been.

--------------------
I pity the fool who don't enjoy a good cubie :mushroom2: :mrt: :mushroom2:
I pity the fool who don't enjoy a good van eyck  :mrt:

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Cattle Prod of Loving Kindness

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds