Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepeter19
peter19
Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: peter19]
    #7536485 - 10/19/07 05:31 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

explosions on 9-11
&mode=related&search=

--------------------
“All Truth Goes Through Three Stages. First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.”
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #7536510 - 10/19/07 05:35 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS:angrydog:

--------------------

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7536518 - 10/19/07 05:37 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS

I prefer to fatten them up a bit first before I kill and eat them. :wink:

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Edited by zorbman (10/19/07 06:11 PM)

Offlinepeter19
peter19
Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: zorbman]
    #7536533 - 10/19/07 05:40 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:
No amount of evidence will satisfy you it seems. You ignore the debris, the eye witnesses, the experts, the missing passengers, etc. You have your blinders firmly in place.

You should familiarize yourself with Occam's Razor. It tells us the simple explanation is to be preferred over wild speculation. And in the end that is all you have.

Enjoy your delusions.

i think there is amazeing evidence. have you watched the videos i have just posted?. listen at first i believed it was terrorists then realized theres massive flaws and unanswered questions with 9-11. you think theres not?, and no-one lies in the white house?, everything is legitmate?.

Quote:

Enjoy your delusions.

--------------------
“All Truth Goes Through Three Stages. First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.”
- Arthur Schopenhauer

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7536610 - 10/19/07 05:58 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

You can debunk all you want, but until you show me some proof (not guesses, but proof) that a missile hit the Pentagon, you're full of shit.

The problem with delusional Troofers is that they spend all their effort failing to retort against the original story that they have no evidence to back their own theories up.

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7536633 - 10/19/07 06:05 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinebuddhahoodlum
Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buddhahood
    #7537664 - 10/19/07 11:29 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Zorbman I think you need to look at that conference video a couple more times. And are you really satisfied with 5 frames at the Pentagon? Whatever is in that video is not a plane it could be a missile though. Not to mention all the other crap that went down that day like WTC#7 and flight 93. Is there any way we could get a network like NBC to run that video I know it ran in Canada on a major network so why not here?

--------------------
“I believe that water will one day be employed as fuel, that hydrogen and oxygen which constitute it, used singly or together, will furnish an inexhaustible source of heat and light, of an intensity of which coal is not capable.” – Jules Verne, T

“Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the universe...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheel-work of nature."
- Nikola Tesla

OfflineFocusHawaii
Keeper of theMagic Garden

Loc: Canada
Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: buddhahoodlum]
    #7537902 - 10/20/07 12:41 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Let me get this straight. According to your proposition: the goverment flew planes into civilian/military buildings, paid/threatened people to make up false testimony, blew up buildings with dynamite and rockets, controlled all the major media networks into hyping their story, fabricated peoples' deaths, framed middle-easterners, fight wars in Afghanistan and Iraq BUT they allow people to post about their entire scheme on the internet without repurcussions. Why wouldn't they kill/bribe the enlightened folk? It's obvious they'll do anything to secure their plot.

Normally I don't like to argue like this; I like to stick to the facts and not create heresay based on speculation. But according to your logic, you should be dead or a millionaire because of the goverment. Come on....

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#7538002 - 10/20/07 01:16 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Zorbman I think you need to look at that conference video a couple more times. And are you really satisfied with 5 frames at the Pentagon?

Sigh.

Anyone even remotely paying attention to this thread knows that I have already stated TWICE up front that the evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon is NOT in the bloody video.. the evidence is in the debris scattered all over the grounds and embedded inside the building itself.

I don't need no stinkin' video when I have a debris field, recordings of cell phone calls from passengers to family members, eye witnesses of the plane flying over and striking the Pentagon, etc..etc..

Just as an aside, dear reader, everytime I humor these people and have this type of "debate" with so-called 9/11 truthers I get this spooky feeling..a feeling like I'm not talking with someone who is listening to me at all but rather someone who is inside an echo chamber where only their own voice rebounds forever... This is evidenced by your own inability to read and comprehend the simple content of my posts, buddhahoodlum.

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #7538066 - 10/20/07 01:54 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

negative evidence is not evidence.

I can't prove that schroedinger's cat is not in a closed box... the lack of proof that the cat isn't in the box does not prove, nor even suggest, that the cat IS in the box. Claiming the contrary, however, does give definitive proof that a person's opinions are of no use to anyone and should be stuffed into a hole somewhere with all the other shit-filled diapers and other absolutely unsalvageable garbage.

Shit-brained conspiracy addicts who crave to explain everything in the most unlikely ways possible because reality bores them are doing no good whatsoever for the cause of people who oppose the "war on terrorism" or question the way the government handled the attacks. If you wanted to further the administration's cause, one of the best things you can do is be associated with those potentially useful people in the public's eye, and proceed to ramble on like a half-retarded drunken poet about theories that are nothing short of a logical abortion, with the summary effect of discrediting yourself and everyone within a 3 mile radius of you.

"d00d leik, u can't prove that plaens hit teh pantagon... so it HAD to be mizzilez." Yeah, and God absolutely must exist because nobody proved he doesn't. It's the same goddamned argument, it's merely rephrased to be used by a different mentally invalid stereotype.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Offlinepeter19
peter19
Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: FocusHawaii]
    #7538162 - 10/20/07 02:54 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FocusHawaii said:
Let me get this straight. According to your proposition: the goverment flew planes into civilian/military buildings, paid/threatened people to make up false testimony, blew up buildings with dynamite and rockets, controlled all the major media networks into hyping their story, fabricated peoples' deaths, framed middle-easterners, fight wars in Afghanistan and Iraq BUT they allow people to post about their entire scheme on the internet without repurcussions. Why wouldn't they kill/bribe the enlightened folk? It's obvious they'll do anything to secure their plot.

Normally I don't like to argue like this; I like to stick to the facts and not create heresay based on speculation. But according to your logic, you should be dead or a millionaire because of the goverment. Come on....

thats not my logic at all, what i said is it would be relatively easy to stage eye witnesses and phone calls would it not?. im not saying they were staged because i dont know, i just think its possible. same with the pentagon, im not here to argue it was a missle what hit because i dont know, all im pritty sure of is if you get a 757 crashing on a field your going to get much more debris.

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: Konnrade]
    #7538190 - 10/20/07 03:06 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Holy shit! This is the best evidence yet proving Bush and co did 9/11.

Behold!

Offlinepeter19
peter19
Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: Konnrade]
    #7538199 - 10/20/07 03:10 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Konnrade said:
negative evidence is not evidence.

I can't prove that schroedinger's cat is not in a closed box... the lack of proof that the cat isn't in the box does not prove, nor even suggest, that the cat IS in the box.

im not familiar with schroedingers cat but yes you cant really prove something with negative evidence, or you cant prove exackly how it was done with negative evidence but you can prove that it was not done how people said it was done.

fires dont melt steel and if they weakened them, only parts of the buildings would be weakened and face the lowers floors resistance. the buildings would fall no-where near free fall speed if it pancaked, and they wouldnt collaspe as they did. see, things like that you see with your own eyes. look at building 5, why didnt that collapse like wtc7?. what were those explosions when the man was on the phone?. why did bush say he seen the first plane crash?. why wasnt there much debris at the pentagon and images released of the plane till 5 years later?. and about another 50 un-qnswered questions that day. and you dont think theres something odd about it????. you must know it all.

what evidence do you want?, goerge bush to say he did it?.

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#7538206 - 10/20/07 03:13 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Can you post your questions in english please?

--------------------

Offlinepeter19
peter19
Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: Viveka]
    #7538211 - 10/20/07 03:16 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Viveka said:
Holy shit! This is the best evidence yet proving Bush and co did 9/11.

Behold!

in the end we will se whos right mate, i hope you are, but if your not then what we will probbly see is another fake terrorist attack, blame it on iran and then create ww3.

just another question, did bush and company bennifit from 9-11?. massively. these people go to wars left right and centre so killing there "own" people to get what they want out of it, i cant see it behing to much of a problem for them.

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7538219 - 10/20/07 03:24 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

- Arthur Schopenhauer

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7538221 - 10/20/07 03:27 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:
Can you post your questions in english please?

iv tryed posting a lot of things in english but im not sure you grasp the language.:)

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7538230 - 10/20/07 03:41 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

When we look back on September 11, 2001, we think mainly of people. We mourn for the victims of the attacks, we empathize with their families, we honor the rescue workers, and we reflect on our own experience. At the same time, we remember all of the technology of that day -- the airplanes that the hijackers used as flying bombs, the buildings they damaged and destroyed, and the heavy equipment used in the massive rescue and then clean-up effort. Like countless events throughout history, the attacks of September 11 were a crushing mesh of man and machine.

The most prominent technology on that day, of course, was the World Trade Center complex. After the attack, the WTC's Twin Towers came to symbolize not only the day itself, but also a collective emotion of people all over the world.

Photo courtesy Glass, Steel and Stone

In this article, we remember the Twin Towers for everything they were: a remarkable technological achievement, a representation of an ideal, and, ultimately, a staggering reminder of our own vulnerability. In remembering this proud structure, we honor the spirit in which it was built, and we memorialize the victims of the attacks.

Origins
The original idea for a world trade center in New York is generally credited to David Rockefeller, one of industrialist John D. Rockefeller's many grandsons. In fact, the idea was proposed soon after World War II, a decade before Rockefeller ever got involved, but he was the one who actually got the ball rolling.

In the 1950s and '60s, while serving as chairman of Chase Manhattan Bank, Rockefeller was dedicated to revitalizing lower Manhattan. He hoped to energize the area with new construction, in much the same way his father revitalized midtown Manhattan in the 1930s with Rockefeller Center. As part of his plan, David Rockefeller proposed a complex dedicated to international trade, to be constructed at the east end of Wall Street. Rockefeller believed that the trade center, which would include office and hotel space, an exhibit hall, a securities and exchange center and numerous shops, would be just the thing to spur economic growth in the area.

Photo courtesy NARA
The looming Twin Towers went far beyond the original concepts for the WTC.

By the 1960s, he certainly had something to gain from the WTC project. He had just put up the expensive 60-story Chase Manhattan Bank tower in the financial district, and wanted to increase the value of the bank's investment. But he was also driven by the spirit of international unity. A world trade center would bring together people from all over the globe, a noble ideal in the decades following World War II.

With the help of his brother, Nelson Rockefeller, the governor of New York state at the time, David Rockefeller got The Port of New York Authority involved. The Port of New York Authority, now known as the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, is a government institution that heads up public projects in the New York and New Jersey port area. While the Port Authority is a public organization, it functions like a private corporation -- it charges its "customers" directly and profits from investments, rather than taking tax money.

Since its creation in 1921, the Port Authority had been concerned mainly with bridges, tunnels, airports and bus transportation. It had never undertaken anything near the scale of the World Trade Center before, but nonetheless, the organization was the most logical choice to head up the project. It had the rare combination of government connections, diverse resources and the power of eminent domain.

Rockefeller commissioned early designs for the WTC in 1958, the Port Authority got involved in 1960, and the initial plans were made public in 1961. Then things slowed down considerably. For years, the Port Authority slogged through fiscal problems, public relations debacles and legal wrangling, not to mention the unpopular task of evicting the hundreds of businesses and homes occupying the building site.

With all the negotiations and logistical conflicts, excavation didn't actually start until 1966. By that time, the design and scope of the project had changed completely, as we'll see in the next section

more at- http://people.howstuffworks.com/wtc.htm

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7538233 - 10/20/07 03:43 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Comments from the Manager, WTC construction and project manager

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7538236 - 10/20/07 03:48 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

wtc7 collapse-

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies