Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepeter19
peter19
Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: zorbman]
    #7536078 - 10/19/07 03:53 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:
Quote:

..the witholding of evidence that couldn't possibly serve any legitimate purpose (to my knowledge) both fuels conspiracy theories

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. For example, the Pentagon videos do not provide conclusive evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon- the video quality is too poor. ( Of course there is ample evidence elsewhere as I have shown. ) So if they don't release the video they are accused of covering up. When they do release it the video doesn't provide conclusive evidence.  :shrug:

you think the video is conclusive?, you cant really see a plane. what they show anyways looks abit like a small plane, not what was meant to hit the pentagon.

what about the lamposts what got knocked out too?. the debris from the crash should have been much more than was shown.

--------------------
“All Truth Goes Through Three Stages. First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.”
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #7536088 - 10/19/07 03:57 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:
Quote:

..the witholding of evidence that couldn't possibly serve any legitimate purpose (to my knowledge) both fuels conspiracy theories

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. For example, the Pentagon videos do not provide conclusive evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon- the video quality is too poor. ( Of course there is ample evidence elsewhere as I have shown. ) So if they don't release the video they are accused of covering up. When they do release it the video doesn't provide conclusive evidence.  :shrug:

I agree, and I presume the reason they have not released the video is because it would seem to add no evidence supporting the official story.  I don't think this is a legitimate reason.  This is the main problem I have w/ the governments handling of the incident.  On a matter of signifigant public interest, where the facts seem to be allready before the public, I think there's no excuse to withold the tapes regardless of their contents.

Offlinepeter19
peter19
Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: peter19]
    #7536098 - 10/19/07 03:59 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

right lets assume that you are right and it was all done by terrorists, (i would like you to be right btw too)because the world would be much better if our goverment were not corrupt. but assumeing your right dont you think there is some fatel "mistakes" made on 9-11?, what i mean is the u.s is meant to be a super power and have very high technology and radars ect and three 757s some how managed to breach there defences, its just semi unbelieveable, i think if that were true the people atleast are highly incompetent or were litrally asleep. good people to have in charge? lol. i dont think your right though btw.

--------------------
“All Truth Goes Through Three Stages. First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.”
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#7536102 - 10/19/07 04:00 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

you think the video is conclusive?, you cant really see a plane. what they show anyways looks abit like a small plane, not what was meant to hit the pentagon.

Read more carefully. I said the video was inconclusive. However there is a mountain of evidence elsewhere including tons of debris, phone calls from the hijacked passengers, and dozens of witnesses who saw the plane flying and hitting the building.

As far as there not being more debris why should there be? I have already shown you plenty and much of it was carried inside the building.

No reasonable person can conclude anything other than a plane hit the Pentagon. Come on.

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Offlinepeter19
peter19
Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: johnm214]
    #7536117 - 10/19/07 04:04 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

zorbman said:
Quote:

I agree, and I presume the reason they have not released the video is because it would seem to add no evidence supporting the official story.  I don't think this is a legitimate reason.  This is the main problem I have w/ the governments handling of the incident.  On a matter of signifigant public interest, where the facts seem to be allready before the public, I think there's no excuse to withold the tapes regardless of their contents.

all they should show is clearly a 757 approaching/hitting the pentagon. they take 5 years to release one of the poorest quality tapes.

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7536134 - 10/19/07 04:08 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:
Read more carefully. I said the video was inconclusive. However there is a mountain of evidence elsewhere including tons of debris, phone calls from the hijacked passengers, and dozens of witnesses who saw the plane flying and hitting the building.

ill go abit "conspiracy" on you here man. you think phone calls, eye witness accounts cant be set up?. of course they can.

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#7536159 - 10/19/07 04:16 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

you think phone calls, eye witness accounts cant be set up?. of course they can.

Yep. But don't stop there. Follow through on your thinking > Think about how many hundreds of people would have to be involved! The real story would start to emerge within days if not hours.

The length of time a conspiracy can be kept secret is inversely proportional to the amount of people knowing that secret.

Think.

Believing these 9/11 conspiracy theories is possible only when one throws out everything we know about human nature as well as common sense and facts supported by experts rather than rumors spread on the internet.

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7536183 - 10/19/07 04:22 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:
Quote:

you think phone calls, eye witness accounts cant be set up?. of course they can.

Yep. Follow through on your thinking. Think about how many hundreds of people would have to be involved! The real story would start to emerge within days if not hours.

The length of time a conspiracy can be kept secret is inversely proportional to the amount of people knowing that secret.

Think.

Believing these 9/11 conspiracy theories is possible only when one throws out everything we know about human nature as well as common sense and facts supported by experts rather than rumors spread on the internet.

your wrong, if people come out and said "i got told to say this and that at the pentagon, what would happen is they would get no air time and not only that people like you would say all they are is conspiracy theorists, dont take them seriously, there only selling books.

see how it works?.

not only that but threats could also be involved and bribes, you get offered some money told to be quite or your family will be dead, what would you do?.

what im saying is it would be rather easy to get eye witness, phone calls ect.

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7536220 - 10/19/07 04:30 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NIST Admits Total Collapse Of Twin Towers Unexplainable
Implicitly acknowledges controlled demolition only means by which towers could have fallen at free fall speed
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The National Institute for Standards and Technology has been forced to admit that the total free-fall collapse of the twin towers cannot be explained after an exhaustive scientific study, implicitly acknowledging that controlled demolition is the only means by which the buildings could have come down.

In a recent letter (PDF link) to 9/11 victim's family representatives Bill Doyle and Bob McIlvaine, NIST states, "We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse."

A 10,000 page scientific study only offers theories as to how the "collapse initiation" proceeded and fails to address how it was possible for part of a WTC structure to fall through the path of most resistance at freefall speed, completely violating the accepted laws of physics.

(Article continues below)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2007/161007_nist_admits.htm

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7536274 - 10/19/07 04:40 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Eight months before 9/11 Bush said 'go find me a way' to invade Iraq

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7536294 - 10/19/07 04:45 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shocking New Revelations On 9/11 Ground Zero Cover-Up
First responder heard WTC 7 demolition countdown, was warned to "shut up" when he reported secondary explosions
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, September 28, 2007

A 9/11 first responder has shed new light on how he heard a countdown before the demolition of Building 7, how he was told to "shut up" by superiors when he tried to report secondary explosions and why "vicious security" measures were enacted to prevent people from accessing certain areas of ground zero.

Former Air Force Special Operations for Search and Rescue expert, Kevin McPadden traveled to ground zero completely of his own accord and spent the next four days searching through the rubble and nearby buildings for survivors.

In a video interview with Alex Jones, McPadden describes the moments before the collapse of WTC 7.

"When we saw the firemen pick up their equipment and start bustling back and forth they were getting ready to do something, we started asking questions," said McPadden.

(Article continues below)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/280907_new_revelations.htm

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7536304 - 10/19/07 04:48 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

September 23, 2007 at 08:53:46

Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report

by Alan Miller

http://www.opednews.com

Official Account of 9/11 a “Joke” and a “Cover-up”

September 23, 2007 – Seven CIA veterans have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and have called for a new investigation. “I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke,” said Raymond McGovern, 27-year veteran of the CIA, who chaired National Intelligence Estimates during the seventies. “There are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions,” he said. McGovern, who is also the founder of VIPS (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity), is one of many signers of a petition to reinvestigate 9/11.[1]

During his 27-year CIA career, McGovern personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then President George H. W. Bush. However, McGovern returned the award[2] in 2006 in protest of the current George W. Bush Administration’s advocacy and use of torture.

In his blurb for 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out,” edited by David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott, McGovern wrote[3]: “It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole “war on terror” was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the American people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of ‘paranoid conspiracy theorists,’ my highest possible recommendation.”

William Christison, a 29-year CIA veteran, former National Intelligence Officer (NIO) and former Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis also describes the 9/11 Commission Report as a “joke” and offers even more outspoken criticism. In a 2006 audio interview[4] he said, "We very seriously need an entirely new very high level and truly independent investigation of the events of 9/11. I think you almost have to look at the 9/11 Commission Report as a joke and not a serious piece of analysis at all.”

more at http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070922_seven_cia_veterans_c.htm

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#7536305 - 10/19/07 04:48 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

see how it works?.

:yesnod:

Ignore the mountain of evidence contrary to your position to support what you want to be true rather than what the facts show. Critical thinking skills are so lacking these days.

--------------------

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7536315 - 10/19/07 04:50 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Background to the man who controlled the 9/11 Commission

No prizes for guessing, therefore, why the 'Commission ignored virtually all the crucial evidence.

p1

p2

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7536358 - 10/19/07 05:00 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:
Quote:

see how it works?.

:yesnod:

Ignore the mountain of evidence contrary to your position to support what you want to be true rather than what the facts show. Critical thinking skills are so lacking these days. 

you could quite easilly apply that to yourself my freind. as i said previously i would love to live in a rosey world were we do not have to worry about anything because our goverment are lovely (i want you to be true). but is it reality?, i dont think so. yes your right people will believe what they want to believe but most people i reckon want to believe the truth, one thing what stops people from believeing the truth sometimes though is it can be abit scarey at first to look at and thuss you dont want it too be true, and would rather make up things to comfort yourself. ill give yeah an example if your girl freind was cheating on you and you knew something was up some people might kid themselves and say to themselves that its not really reality or not really happening. because they cant face the truth of the situation. which is allright though. im not aiming that at you too just offering a point.

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinebuddhahoodlum
Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buddhahood
    #7536401 - 10/19/07 05:10 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for posting that video about bush lying to those people at the conference. I was going to post it too but you beat me to it!!!

--------------------
“I believe that water will one day be employed as fuel, that hydrogen and oxygen which constitute it, used singly or together, will furnish an inexhaustible source of heat and light, of an intensity of which coal is not capable.” – Jules Verne, T

“Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the universe...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheel-work of nature."
- Nikola Tesla

Edited by buddhahoodlum (10/19/07 05:13 PM)

Offlinepeter19
peter19
Re: 9/11 was a inside job, video with convincing arguments. [Re: buddhahoodlum]
    #7536420 - 10/19/07 05:15 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

no problem my freind. its good theres others to back me up. people on the ball.

Quote:

Ground Zero Building Catches Fire, Doesn't Collapse

Prisonplanet.com
Sunday Aug 19, 2007

The 40 story Deutsche Bank building next to the ground zero site in New York, where the world trade center once stood, caught fire yesterday and burned intensely for seven hours without collapsing

This represents another modern day miracle in light of the commonly accepted premise that since 9/11, all steel buildings that suffer limited fire damage implode within two hours. This building had even suffered structural damage on 9/11 and had been partially dismantled.

The raging fire, which killed two firefighters, was finally declared under control late saturday afternoon, a full seven hours after it had begun to burn.

On 9/11 the south tower of the WTC burned for just 56 minutes before collapsing, while the north tower lasted around an hour and 45 minutes. According to the official transcripts of the firefighter tapes, fires in both towers were almost out immediately before the collapses.

The saving grace that could have prevented Deutsche Bank from imploding may have been the fact that it was not hit by a plane, as the twin towers were on 9/11.

However, the absence of a jet strike wasn't enough to prevent WTC 7 from crumbling into its own footprint within 7 seconds later that fateful afternoon.

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7536430 - 10/19/07 05:19 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

World Trade Center Building 5 - Why No Collapse?

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#7536444 - 10/19/07 05:23 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

No amount of evidence will satisfy you it seems. You ignore the debris, the eye witnesses, the experts, the missing passengers, etc. You have your blinders firmly in place.

You should familiarize yourself with Occam's Razor. It tells us the simple explanation is to be preferred over wild speculation. And in the end that is all you have.

Enjoy your delusions.

--------------------

Offlinepeter19
peter19
    #7536461 - 10/19/07 05:26 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Rosie O'Donnell Joins 9/11 Truth

--------------------
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale