Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
* Daily Kin Analysis *
    #6340417 - 12/06/06 02:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Gregorian Time: Wednesday, December, 6th, 2006
13 Moon Time: Dali, Lunar Month 5, Day 22
Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 15 . 13

Today is

White Self-Existing Wind

White Wind is the galactic wind, the catalyzing current, the Spirit that moves through all things. It is the divine breath that gives life to all creation, the unseen essence of solar energy. White Wind is the breath of inspiration, the fertilizing force of the wind. Its essence is the movement of Spirit as it penetrates into form to enliven, purify and inspire.

Receive the gift of White Wind by simply taking a conscious breath. Amidst the seemign complexity, beathe consciously. Allow your life to be more like the wind, free-flowing and open to Spirit.

White Wind represents spontaneity and simplicity. As you experience the truth of the present moment, White Wind leaves you free to move on to the next moment without the baggage of desire, regret or expectation. White Wind is the simple knowledge that invisible forces are always moving in your life, guiding and inspiring.

White Wind also embodies the concept of presence. Presence is an expression of beingness, a creator of intimacy. It has to do with being wise in your simplicity. From simple beingness, your true identity emerges. Presence is being open, aware, and in the now. Presence is 'being there' for whatever is.

Think back to a time when someone looked deeply into your eyes, acknowledging your beingness with their full presence. Remember how wonderful and intimate that felt. When you wnat to be intimate with someone, become equally open, aware, and present. When you bring your awareness into the present moment, everything else falls away. When you are fully present, your mind is not preparing responses to what it is hearing while you're listening and feeling. Drop your evaluating and reactive nature. Trust that your heart will have the appropriate response when the time comes. Allow your mind to be quietly responsive, like a pool of water, natural in its unconditional acceptance of the moment.

Presence is simple. It is like being caught in the moment by the beauty of nature. Presence is your natural state of being. When you are present, your heart feels open, charged, full. When you are present, whether alone or with another, you are loose and relaxed. Time may seem to slow down. You can expand your awareness with ease, allowing yourself to truly see and be seen. You let your feelings speak through your eyes, and the 'feeling channel' in you breathes freely, without expectation or judgement.

Another gift offered through White Wind is the integration of polarities within you. Polarity is the loom on which reality is strung, the magnetic dance of universal forces playing in grand cooperation. But polarity is also an important alchemical process used in the transmutation of form and matter. We are not poised in a time when duality is transforming into unity. The polarities held in relationships, our male and female aspects - even the manifestation of karma - are all changing. We are moving into a time when the polar aspectrs of all things are coming together in truth. You are the creative field for the integration of the larger pattern of duality. The potential in all relationships is moving toward trust, openness, and unconditional acceptance.

The Maya had a special relationship to Venus because of its "unified polarity," seen in the ability to transform itself from the morning star to the evening star. As we unite our polarities (which can be seen as our male and female aspects), we mirror the divine feminine and masculine aspects that are presently uniting in order to birth the consciousness of the divine child within us. This unification is a state of wholeness that frees and enhances, permeating our beings on all levels.

Getting in touch with your male and female aspects and how you perceive them is an integral part of the alchemical process that brings them harmony. You can begin the process of integrating polarities through an increased understanding of the awareness in both sides of your body. The right side generally represents the male, the left side, the female. In meditation, observe the qualities of each side. Bring out their issues, fears, strengths, and potentials. Feel them. Move with them. Talk to them. Create and draw images. Make sounds. Write about them. Explore their relationships. Then, taking as much time as you need, allow them to flow together, unified in solar androgyny. Freeing past perceptions, claim harmony, healing, and love, and bring that new sense of unity into the present moment.

:heart:

-------------

Today's Intention or Purpose: Measure and Discipline

Ride the wind of being, from moment to moment, with one hand on the heart, and the other in gentle control, guiding, giving direction.. :mushroom2:

:earth: :yinyang: :shineon:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: * Daily Kin Analysis * [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #6340457 - 12/06/06 02:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

My wind isn't white. :tongue: Just ask Veritas. Our dog is even worse. :grin:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

#6342857 - 12/07/06 01:17 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Gregorian Time: Thurday, December, 7th, 2006
13 Moon Time: Seli, Lunar Month 5, Day 23
Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 15 . 14

Blue Overtone Night

Blue night is the dark mystery within, the journey into self, that place to which you can always retreat to garner the gifts of your process subjectively. You are being asked to enter into and explore your process subjectively. Blue Night is the immense field of potential found in the depths of human emotion and feeling. The touch of Blue Night is like the moment you crawl into bed and feel yourself surrounded by warmth, darkness and peace.

Blue Night's abyss holds the potent evolutionary playing field of all possibility. Here, as in the aboriginal dreamtime, there are no distinctions between then and now, real or imagined, dream or dreamer. In this expanded field, all things are not only possible but are constantly in the process of creation. In the framework of dreamtime, limiting constructs of "ordinary reality" such as time, space, and linear causality are freed into an expanded system, with unlimited access to ALL realities.

Dreamtime holds powerful opportunities. It is a field where potential, past, and future are held in the same matrix as the present moment. If such a construct is foreign to you, stretch your mind and entertain the possibility that you could help to dream a different reality into being. Enter into the mystery where reality is actually created.

In becoming a conscious dreamer, you can assist in literally creating a new reality for yourself, as well as constributing to the larger dream that is emerging. By focusing on this creation, your thoughts and intentions are projected at superluminal speeds across the crystal grid network that encompasses universes. This energetic field seeds, supports, and empowers the creation of an unfolding reality.

At a certain point, when a critical threshold of energy has been focused on a clear intent such as world peace, the underlying constructs of reality shift and a new reality begins filtering into human experience. Make no mistake: great change is seeded by conscious dreamers who understand and know that they are co-creating the larger dream.

Among other things, the dreamfield will bring to the surface your psychological polarities and core issues. These are the belief constructs you learn from society and experience, such as likes and dislikes, values and attitudes. You naturally attract the situation that promises integration, but through conditioning and habitual behaviour, you may choose to compensate, staying in a fixed pattern to protect your position. This choice will create only momentary relief, because the issues will keep being drawn back to be integrated. Thus, you may often find whatever is blocked or hidden manifesting into your consciousness through a dream, a body symptom, or a relationship. Often you may resist the new and the unknown. You may avoid going over your "growth edge", because it may be asking for a shift in your underlying belief structures. Yet profound growth is possible through working with this charged material. Through following it into the darkness, you bring into the dreamfield the light that will carry you to wholeness and fulfillment.

In working with the growth edge in your dreamfield, often it is important to catalyze enough energy to free the stuckness and fixed patterns. By following or amplifying the feeling, your increased awareness will lead to the root of the issue thas has been separated from consciousness. Hidden within the unused channels of your perception are clues to the mystery that will integrate and release the restrictive pattern.

A meditation for Blue Night is, "I am the darkness that is the light and the stillness that is the dancing." This meditation perfectly describes the paradoxical energy of Blue Night, the place of darkness from which all light emanates, the no-form abyss that contains all possibility. In finding this still point of Blue Night, you can access any expression of the light. The energy of Blue Night simply asks you to be still, to allow that expression to take shape from the darkness. From the darkness of Blue Night emerges the Essence Self. Sit in stillness, embracing the journey of insight and integration.

The color of Blue Night is black, which represents the womb of the larger self, the receptive condition necessary to receive the light fully. Black is also an access route to the wisdom of the unconscious, the mystery of the abyss where you can tap into the collective dreamfield for insight and creative ideas. Blue Night also includes the shades of gray, symbolic of the merging of light with the darkness. If you wish to work with the energy of Blue Night, visualize black.

:eyemouth:

-------------

Today's Intention or Purpose:
Center & Core Purpose

Center the conscious dreamer within you and act from the center; align yourself to your core, to the essence of who you are and who is aware. :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleQbanMoJo
Mr. Brightside

Loc: OutSide
    #6343156 - 12/07/06 03:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I like white wind. It feels great.

So far so Good, Altered. I see a very big, good future for you my brother. Hope you believe me. :heart:

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Re: * Daily Kin Analysis * [Re: QbanMoJo]
    #6343215 - 12/07/06 03:51 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i don't believe you, i believe in you. :wink:

thanks for your kind words, it's really much appreciated. :mushroom2:

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: * Daily Kin Analysis * [Re: QbanMoJo]
    #6343893 - 12/07/06 11:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I like white wind. It feels great.

Probably because you were born under the sign of the whites and it resonates. I was-planetary white wind here. (Explains my flightiness-:lol:)

Who has the link to finding out which sign you were born under, in the Mayan Calender? I don't have the link for it anymore.

There use to be a HUGE thread in P&S on it with the link in it.

What altered is sharing is based on the frequency harmonic cycles of the Universe for the day. The better you can open up to resonant with them the better you will be in harmony with the universe on each given day-

Quote:

Harmonics

"The synchronic order of the universe regulated by the universal common 13:20 timing frequency is organized as systems of celestial harmonics. The coordination of celestial harmonics is only practicable with the correct tools, the 13 Moon Calendar, the Telektonon and the Dreamspell."
7.1 The Dynamics of Time.

There are 65 harmonics in a year, each one starting with a red sign and lasting 4 days. Each Harmonic is related to one Hexagram of the I Ching.

Here is the link-

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/free_mayan_readings.html#

Click on the dreamspell calculator at the top and scroll to the bottom to plug in your birth day. Then you will know what dreasmspell sign you were born under and can look it up on the chart as well as all of your other aspects lke higher guide nature, compliments, ect. You'll see! Have fun exploring it and its also neat to look up the people close to you in your life.

There are dozens of signs, like 56, unlike the 12 month calendar Zodiac. The Mayan Calendar is based on the 13 month lunar cycle and is more in harmony with the universal cycles of energy influence.

Post what sign you are peoples.

P.S. Altered, so you don't get confused by an earlier convo we had. I knew about all of this stuff, just didn't now that the yearly 13 month calendar had its own days of the week that were different then the 12 month.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Re: * Daily Kin Analysis * [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #6344880 - 12/07/06 05:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Blue Overtone Monkey here :lol:
Sounds interesting :heart:

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Re: * Daily Kin Analysis * [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #6346179 - 12/08/06 12:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup:

Here's today's analysis:

Gregorian Time: Friday, December, 8th, 2006
13 Moon Time: Gamma (third day of the week btw,) Lunar Month 5, Day 24
Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 15 . 15

Today is

Kin 84: Yellow Rhythmic Seed

Yellow Seed is the glyph that represents sowing awareness and targeting.

Rhythmic is the name for the number six and it's key words are balance and organize.

When you combine the characteristics of the two (the glyph and the number = kin), the result is "I organize to target or I balance to sow awareness." (Try mixing the key words yourself and see what combinations you can get.) :wink:

For people born on a Yellow Seed day it will be a good day for them.
For White Wizard people it will be challenging.
For Red Earth people it is an occult day.

Yellow Seed days are about finding your target, a place to sow your seeds. We are gardeners, here to plant the seed of spirit so we too may spread and grow. However at the moment humans are more like pesky weeds than beautiful flowers. We have the potential as a species to germinate and blossom into something spirit can be proud of. First of all we must sow awareness.

Spread the seeds of knowledge and peace around and you too, can help this garden of Eden grow. As it is a number six day and that number represents balance, therefore today is a perfect day to be balanced by sowing awareness. :mushroom2:

--------------------

Edited by AlteredAgain (12/09/06 12:20 AM)

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Re: * Daily Kin Analysis * [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #6346183 - 12/08/06 12:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BlueCoyote said:
Blue Overtone Monkey here :lol:
Sounds interesting :heart:

Yellow Resonant Star over here. :grin:

I inspire elegance and beauty. :crazy2:

--------------------

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

#6349537 - 12/09/06 12:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Gregorian Time: Saturday, December 9th, 2006
13 Moon Time: Kali, Lunar Month 5, Day 25
Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 15 . 16; 10 Cib 6 Mac

Red Serpent is the glyph that represents instincts, life force and kundalini.

Resonant is the name for the number seven and it's key words are channel and attune.

When you combine the characteristics of the two (the glyph and the number = kin), the result is "I attune instinctfully or I channel life force."

For people born on a Red Serpent day it will be a good day for them.
For Blue Eagle people it will be challenging.
For Yellow Warrior people it is an occult day.

Red Serpent days are good for many things. First of all, if you need to transmute any venom within you, now is the time to do it. Make a conscious effort to rid your mind of any poisionous thoughts. Serpent reminds us that we can heal ourselves.

Imagine you are shedding your old skin and with it, all your negativity too. You'll emerge re-newed and refreshed.
This ability to heal itself in this way, is why the serpent has long been a symbol of healing.

The base chakra is also a symbol for the serpent. It is said a coiled serpent lies in the base chakra (kundalini) and when it uncoils and reaches the crown chakra, enlightenment is reached.

This symbolizes the need to balance our earthly grounded nature (base chakra) with our spiritual nature (crown chakra). Too much emphasis on the kundalini can cause sexual frustration and too much energy focused on the crown chakra will result in 'being too high.'

To connect the chakras, to allow the serpent to uncoil, we must balance these energies.

As it a number seven day and that number represents channelling, today therefore is a perfect day to channel kundalini energy.

enjoy your day everyone. :mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #6350992 - 12/09/06 03:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

For people born on a Red Serpent day it will be a good day for them.

sweet! im a Red rhythmic Serpent so today should be good for me.
Red/ East initiates.
utilizing life force
I am guided by my own power doubled!

im extremely grateful for these daily updates PLEASE KEEP IT UP!! :thumbup: :rasta:

--------------------

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Re: * Daily Kin Analysis * [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #6352558 - 12/10/06 12:00 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:sunny:

Today's forecast.

Gregorian Time: Sunday, December 10th, 2006
13 Moon Time: Alpha (fifth day of the week), Overtone Moon 5, Day 26, Year of the Red Magnetic Moon
Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 15 . 17; 11 Caban 10 Mac

Kin 86: White Galactic World-bridger

White World-bridger is the glyph that represents death and equality.

Galactic is the name for the number eight (8) and its key words are
harmony and integrity.

When you combine the characteristics of the two (the glyph and the number = kin), the result is "I harmonize equally, or Death gives me integrity."

For people born on a White World-bridger day it will be a good day for them.
For Yellow Warrior people it will be challenging.
For Blue Eagle people it is an occult day.

White Worldbridger days are good for building bridges. Try to build bridges between your past and your future.

What bridge do you need to cross in order to arrive where you want to be?

Death is a key word associated with White World-bridger because in order to get somewhere, we have to allow a part of ourselves to die. The part of ourselves that is outdated, narrow-minded and high maintenance needs to go if you are to stand a chance of making any progress. This is the equalising process. It can be painful but ever so useful.

As it is a number eight day and that number represents harmony, today therefore is a perfect day to create harmony in your life by crossing a bridge. :thumbup:

:wink: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Edited by AlteredAgain (12/10/06 12:07 AM)

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

#6356133 - 12/11/06 12:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:fountain:

Gregorian Time: Monday, December 11th, 2006 :shineon:

13 Moon Time: Limi, Overtone Moon 5, Day 27, Year of the Red Magnetic Moon :earth:

Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 15 . 18; 12 Etznab 11 Mac :hypno:

Today is Kin 87 Blue Solar Hand

Blue Hand is the glyph that represents accomplishment, healing and inner knowing.

Solar is the name for the number nine (9) and its key words are intentions and pulse.

When you combine the characteristics of the two, the result is "I pulse to accomplish" or "My intention is to heal."

For people born on a Blue Hand day it will be a good day for them.
For Red Earth people it will be challenging.
For White Wizard people it is an occult day.

Blue Hand days are all about putting your hands to good use. Offer your hands as healing hands to someone who needs some TLC. If you need some healing yourself, don't be too proud to ask for some help.

Find something useful to do today and accomplish something to be proud of. :thumbup:

As it is a number nine day and that number represents intentions,
it is therefore a good day to make it your intention to heal. :heart:

--------------------

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

#6359376 - 12/11/06 11:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:shineon:  :shineon:  :shineon:

Gregorian Time: Tuesday, December, 12th, 2006

13 Moon Time: Silio (last day of the week), Overtone Moon 5, Day 28 (last day of the month), Year of the Red Magnetic Moon

Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 15 . 19; 13 Cauac 12 Mac

Today is Kin 88 Yellow Planetary Star

Yellow Star is the glyph that represents beauty and elegance.

Planetary is the name for the number ten (10) and it's key words are perfect and manifest.

When you combine the characteristics of the two, the result is "I manifest beauty" or "I perfect elegance."

For people born on a Yellow Star day it will be a good day for them.
For White Mirror people it will be challenging.
For Red Skywalker people it is an occult day.

Yellow Star days are great for appreciating the beautiful world around you.

Take time out to think about how lucky we really are to live in such lovely place.

Look around you and appreciate the beauty of the people in your life. Listen to your favorite music and be grateful that such wonderful sounds exist.

Today's lesson is not hard to understand. Today is just for relishing life.

You too can help make the world a beautiful place by shining like the star you know you are.

As it is a number ten day and that number is all about perfection, today therefore is a perfect day to be beautiful! :heart:

Today's guide is Yellow Warrior, so it is a day guided by questing.

:laugh: :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

#6365265 - 12/13/06 11:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:regularshroom: :santaclaus: :regularshroom:

Gregorian Time: Wednesday, December 13th, 2006 :shineon:
13 Moon Time: Dali (1st day/week), Rhythmic Moon 6, Day 1, Year of the Red Magnetic Moon :earth:
Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 16 . 0; 1 Ahau 13 Mac :hypno:

Today starts the sixth mo(o)nth of the 13 Moon Calendar and runs from December 13th to January 9th. The Mayans saw the Rhythmic Moon in the sky as the moon of the lizard.

The Lizard Moon is the sixth moon of the Maya year and it begins towards the end of Sagittarius and carries on into Capricorn. The Maya called the lizard ‘Xibkay’ and they saw it in the sky as a giant fish-tailed lizard, stretching from ‘Cygnus’ (the Swan) in the North down to Sagittarius in the southwest and incorporating the serpent’s tail in it’s belly.

People born under this moon have the characteristics of the number six and of the totem ‘Lizard’. Number six people are good organizers and have a good sense of rhythm. The lizard has very acute senses and sees and hears all that is going on. People born under a lizard moon have this same ability and nothing escapes their notice. They are adaptable people and can lay low or blend in with the environment. They like sometimes to be unnoticed. Lizards have very sensitive senses because they survive by eating insects. They have to keep very still and detect very slight movements and when they do detect something, their lightening fast reflexes, always gets their meal. Lizard people will also have heightened senses and will often predict the immediate future with uncanny accuracy. Dreams are also associated with the totem of Lizard and people born under this moon should pay heed to the subtle messages of the unconscious.

We can all benefit from the lessons of the Lizard as we pass through the moon it presides over.

Try to adapt to your environment more successfully. Strive for balance in your life. :thumbup:

standby for kin update..

--------------------

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

#6373356 - 12/15/06 11:30 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Gregorian Time: Friday, December 15th, 2006
13 Moon Time: Gamma (third day/week), Rhythmic Moon 6, Day 3, Year of the Red Magnetic Moon
Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 16 . 2 ; 3 Ik 15 Mac ; 2198 days until 13.0.0.0.0

Today is Kin 91 Blue Cosmic Monkey

Blue Monkey is the glyph that represents magic, play and illusion.

Cosmic is the name for the number thirteen (13) and it's key words are transcend and endure.

When you combine the characteristics of the two the result is "I endure playfully or I transcend with magic"

For people born on a Blue Monkey day it will be a good day for them.
For Red Dragon people it will be challenging.
For White Dog people it is an occult day.

Blue Monkey days are all about magic, or are they all about illusion? Confused? You soon will be!

Monkey days can be very tricky. If you need to learn an important lesson, like the difference between magic and illusion, then monkey will find tricky ways to teach you. You have been warned!

Unless you want to suffer from monkey mind (the internal chatter), then you better pay attention.

If you want to fool around with magic, beware that if you don`t know what you are doing, you can cause harm. Magic requires great respect and discipline.

Monkey teaches discipline of the mind and Monkey can play around with your mind, in order to teach you. As it is a number thirteen day and that number represents transcending, today therefore is a perfect day to be transcended by magic.

Today`s guide is Blue Storm, so it is day guided by changes.

--------------------

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

#6375624 - 12/16/06 12:52 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:psychsplit:  :psychsplit:  :psychsplit:

Gregorian Time: Saturday, December 16th, 2006 :shineon:

13 Moon Time: Kali, Rhythmic Moon 6, Day 4, Year of the Red Magnetic Moon :earth:

Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 16 . 3 ; 4 Akbal 16 Mac ; 2197 days until 13.0.0.0.0 :hypno:

Today marks the begin of a new 13 day wavespell.

As we can see we are in the top left corner of the 13 day cycle.

With a wavespell of 13 days that makes exactly 20 wavespells per year in the Mayan Tzolkin calendar, which is exactly the amount of glyphs representing the cycle of creation.

When you live with the calendar you get used to working with the 13 day wavespells. They are not simply a replacement for a 7 day week, but unique periods of time each with their own agenda. Every wavespell has a character and it gets its character and its name from the first day.

Since today is

Kin 92 Yellow Magnetic Human,

it is the the 8th wavespell in the Tzolkin. The thirteen days in this wavespell are all about using your human body as a vessel.

Fill it up with messages from spirit, that is what your body is good for. Human beings are the connection between heaven and earth. Your body here on earth is very grounded but our soul connects us to the heavens. We are channels.

However we have free will and what we do with what we channel is up to us, this is true wisdom.

During this wavespell take what information you channel and do what you think best with that information. Interestingly, the last day is Yellow Cosmic Seed. So where you begin the 13 days with channeling, the end result, or the point of it, is to sow awareness with what you have channeled.

The lesson here is to share any revelations you receive. In fact it is very unhealthy to keep it to yourself. Channels are meant to channel, that is the point, you are a conduit, not a dead end. If you receive messages but keep them to yourself, you are not sharing what you are supposed to share. This can cause mental confusion because too much stuff builds up in your mind and has no outlet.

-------------------------------------------

For today's kin analysis:

Yellow Human is the glyph that represents free will, wisdom and channeling.

Magnetic is the name for the number one (1) and it's key words are attract and unify.

When you combine the characteristics of the two, the result is "I attract free will" or "I unify wisdom."

For people born on a Yellow Human day it will be a good day for them.
For White Wind people it will be challenging.
For Red Moon people it is an occult day.

Yellow Human days provide an opportunity for us all to be channels. As human beings, we are vessels and we can chose to allow spirit to fill our vessels with wisdom. What we do with this wisdom however, is up to us and that is why free will is a key phrase associated with the Yellow Human.

We all have within us the potential to develop our intuition, we've simply forgotten that it exists. Today if you need an answer, try to receive it intuitively. You won`t know if you can do it unless you try.

As it is a number one day and that number represents unity, it is therefore a perfect day to be wise about unity.

Today's guide is Yellow Human as well, so it is a day guided by itself.

Happy Resonating!  :smile: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Edited by AlteredAgain (12/16/06 12:58 AM)

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

#6378170 - 12/17/06 12:27 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:biker:

Gregorian Time: Sunday, December 17th, 2006 :shineon:

13 Moon Time: Alpha (Thursday), Rhythmic Moon 6, Day 5, Year of the Red Magnetic Moon :earth:

Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 16 . 4 ; 5 Kan 17 Mac ; 2196 days until 13.0.0.0.0 :hypno:

Today is Kin 93 Red Lunar Skywalker

it is the second day of the Yellow Human Wavespell.

Red Skywalker is the glyph that represents courage, wakefulness and exploring.

Lunar is the name for the number two (2) and its key words are polarize and challenge.

When you combine the characteristics of the two the result is "I polarize courageously" or "My challenge is wakefulness"

For people born on a Red Skywalker day it will be a good day for them.
For Blue Night people it will be challenging.
For Yellow Star people it is an occult day.

Red Skywalker days are great for anyone who fancies being a little more daring.

Fear can stop us from having adventures. If we can explore the world, instead of hiding from it, we can enrich our experiences thus leading to more awareness and wakefulness. :mushroom2:

Open your mind and explore your own possibilities. We can all do with more courage and we can all learn from adventures. If you have been yearning to try something new, then today is the day to be brave.

As it is a number two day and that number represents challenges, today therefore is a perfect day to be challenged by exploring. :thumbup:

Today's guide is Red Serpent, so it is a day guided by life force.

Much love and all that good stuff. :heart:

--------------------

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Re: * Daily Kin Analysis * *DELETED* [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #6378227 - 12/17/06 12:48 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by AlteredAgain

Reason for deletion: dubble post

--------------------

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

#6381540 - 12/18/06 12:21 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:fairy:

Gregorian Time: Monday, December 18th, 2006 :shineon:

13 Moon Time: Limi, Rhythmic Moon 6, Day 6, Year of the Red Magnetic Moon :earth:

Mayan Time: 12 . 19 . 13 . 16 . 5 ; 6 Chicchan 18 Mac ; 2195 days until 13.0.0.0.0 (are we there yet?) :hypno:

Happy New Day!  :birthday:

Today is Kin 94 White Electric Wizard

it is the third day of the Yellow Human wavespell.

White Wizard is the glyph that represents enchantment and timelessness.

Electric is the name for the number three (3) and its key words are activate and duty and service.

When you combine the characteristics of the two the result is "I activate enchantment" or "My duty is timelessness."

For people born on a White Wizard day it will be a good day for them.
For Yellow Seed people it will be challenging.
For Blue Hand people it is an occult day.

Today's guide is White Mirror, so it is a day guided by truth.

White Wizard days are all about being enchanted and being enchanting. The world is a place brimming with magic and wonder. Sometimes we are too busy to see it.

Today provides an opportunity to remember this. Seek out the enchanted world and you may find yourself down the rabbit hole along with Alice.

Be a wizard yourself and see how you can learn to enchant others. As it is a number three day and that number represents duty, today therefore is a good day to make it your duty to be enchanted.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism