Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejdirty
Is this real?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: S.W. Louisiana
Spore Supplier and WBS Tryptophan Levels
    #6339117 - 12/06/06 12:05 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I'm about to attempt my first grow, and I'm now to the point of ordering the spores. For some reason, I've taken a liking to Ralphsters, although I'm not sure if that is the best. Ya'll do this all the time, so where should I get my spores from? Also, is there any particular strain that is considered the best? Or maybe one that seems to grow a little better than others?

Also, I was browsing wild bird seeds today in walmart, and I was glancing at the tryptophan levels. Regular wild bird seeds at my walmart have between 0.12 - 0.15 % tryptophan, I was looking at a different type of bird feed that had a tryptophan level of 0.20% Would that type be better? I'm not sure about all this so please post opinions. I'll be using the PK Tek.

--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: Spore Supplier and WBS Tryptophan Levels [Re: jdirty]
    #6339190 - 12/06/06 12:32 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Follow my Sig and hopefully you can save yourself allot of time and trouble :thumbup:

OK now to answer your question,as far as where to buy spores,any shroomery vendor will treat you right and take good care of you,I have used a few and have always been happy,they will even replace your syringes if they are contaminated or not viable,Ralphster does seem to be the favorite,I have never used him because he doesn't take credit cards but I believe That if I ever run out of LC or spore prints that I may give hi a go anyway just because of all the good feedback he gets around here

About the tryptophan levels,I wouldn't pay much attention to it,There is nothing but speculation about potency increases from tryptophan and even if it did up the potency it wouldn't be a drastic enough change to be noticeable

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
    #6339198 - 12/06/06 12:36 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

>>>>I'll be using the PK Tek.<<<<<<

What is PK Tek?

--------------------

Invisibleodium33
_____///
 User Gallery

Loc: mycoland
Re: Spore Supplier and WBS Tryptophan Levels [Re: agar]
    #6339710 - 12/06/06 08:08 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

if you mean PF tek your not going to need WBS. you will need brown rice flour and vermiculite.

--------------------
----------

Offlineautographguys
ticketmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: NE
Re: Spore Supplier and WBS Tryptophan Levels [Re: odium33]
    #6339725 - 12/06/06 08:17 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Ralph may be the best. I have bought tons of syringes and never had a bad syringe. Some strains may be harder to grow. But thats not Ralph. His GT Texas and Gulf Coast Strains rock. I like his descriptions and fast order turn around. If it wasnt for Ralph and TN Stud. I would not have any shrooms.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Spore Supplier and WBS Tryptophan Levels [Re: autographguys]
    #6352431 - 12/09/06 09:21 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlinejdirty
Is this real?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: S.W. Louisiana
Re: Spore Supplier and WBS Tryptophan Levels [Re: ralphster44]
    #6352616 - 12/09/06 10:25 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I'm mailing my order today. Going with the Gulf Coast strain, im right in the middle of the gulf coast, so lets see what happens!

--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

Offlineautographguys
ticketmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: NE
    #6353123 - 12/10/06 02:39 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

If you want them potent use grain WBS or Rye. And Hpoo 50/ 50 straw poo. Check TN stud if you dont make up your own.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order