Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
An old friend got whacked out and whacked a priest
    #631084 - 05/14/02 11:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, so this old friend got whacked out and whacked a preist, the story was at yahoo news headlines yesterday, but I did'nt copy it, or save it, and am unable to find it through searching. But anyways, this guy I worked with for 8 months, went into a Roman Catholic Church, and walked up to the preist, and shot him in his left side waist, and then shot him in his left hand, and then walked away, only to give himself up later. I just found this out, but I want more details!

Motive: Old conversations between me and dude:

Me: So I was watching that bible channel, have you seen it?
Dude: With the catholics?
Me: Yeah
Dude: Why, I could'nt watch that for more then a second
Me: Dude was preaching, what's wrong with Roman Catholics?
Dude: They owned slaves

Me: Churches are fucked up because they suck up all the government grant money, that could be used for better projects, then paying people to read the bible all day. American law says that a federal/state grant money cannot leave the country, or be used for international projects. That's why the grant system is a scam, only set up to feed corruption, and launder money for politicians, evade taxes, etc.
Dude: Did you hear about the new 8 million dollar Black Baptist Church being opened? It's big, going to be real big in Balitimore
Me: That's still a waste of money dude.

(All conversations are not fully accurate, some quotes may be wrong in wording, but not in subject)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
Re: An old friend got whacked out and whacked a priest [Re: nugsarenice]
    #631329 - 05/15/02 06:44 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

This has been all over NPR for the last two days.

The man claims he was molested as a child by that priest.
That priest was disciplined in the past by the church for indiscretions with minors.......

I don't know how you guys feel about it, but I would not lose a minutes sleep if all thse child molesting priests were shot.

I really hope the guy gets some short time in a mental institution. I don't think he deserves prison, if the priest molested him.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: An old friend got whacked out and whacked a priest [Re: PGF]
    #631366 - 05/15/02 07:32 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

this guy was not the type of person you would think to do that. Well I guess you can't really expect anyone to do that. But I think he will get the attempted murder charge dropped, and if any serious criminal charges are pressed they will be that of assault. It's funny though, I did'nt expect the motive to be revenge, I thought maybe he just went insane or something, you see in Baltimore there is a crack house on every street, and a big brick expensive Church on every corner. It does'nt mix well, all the poor black pastors have little churches in the ghetto, or rent office space.

Offlinevatoloco
Puppet Hunter -DBK
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: PGF]
    #633524 - 05/16/02 05:29 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: An old friend got whacked out and whacked a priest [Re: vatoloco]
    #633530 - 05/16/02 05:35 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>"I think that the catholic church was already having some serious PR problems before what with the abortion and contraception stances."

Do they still opose masterbation too? If so is it any wonder that men that can't get married/have sex/nor masterbate suddenly become rapists?

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale