Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegreenbunny
Stranger
Loc: wi
How much do I take next time.
    #633508 - 05/16/02 07:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I've eaten mushrooms exactly once, and, comparing my dose to most other experiences that I've read, I find it extremely likely that I'm pretty sensitive to psylocibin (woohoo). I ate 1.3 grams of dried shrooms of an unknown variety, what I figured to be a pretty reasonable amount for my first time. I smoked a reasonable amount of marijuana during the trip, but still, am suprised that my trip would brpobably be somewhere between a level 3 and 4. This was amost too strong, in that, for a little while, the time slowing was rather disconcerting. Well, I still had an amazing experience, and now have a few jars growing. Anyway, as I'm thinking of eating some of these little guys pretty soon, I'd appreciate some educated guesses as to what would be a good amount to eat. Either I'm super sensitive, or the newness of if took me for a loop, or it was the mj; maybe all. Well, any thoughts from someone would be much appreciated, thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleshroomGod420
Loc: Southern U.S.
Re: How much do I take next time. [Re: greenbunny]
    #633527 - 05/16/02 07:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hey it was probaly the mj that tosed you through the loop although mushies do give off a nice trip an the time will slow most times the dose you took should have been fine but it could depend on the strain alittle depending potency etc... an also your body size. Anyway next time eat a gram at first an see how that goes if its not strong enough smoke some mj maybe it will put you where you want or take alittle more mushies to lift the trip up instead. Another thing that could have been the reason was that was your first trip an you didn't know what to expect. so probaly next time won't seem so new different, some people have been known to take benzo's like valium or xanax to calm the uncomfortable feeling away without ruining the trip. By the way try smoking when you notice that your comming down instead of while your tripping at least untill you get more comfortable. By smoking later on in the trip it usually brings some magic back for a bit. Have fun an enjoy peace!!!!

--------------------
"Maui Waui x Labrador"
"this is some heavy shit man!!!!" Cheech N Chong

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience