Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Re: Lophophora decipiens legality [Re: highdroponics]
    #6328839 - 12/02/06 11:00 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah but its damn near impossible to find or even trust a company to send to the US lol. and besides im looking for a live plant, i dont wanna wait 5-10 years to get to where i want it to be right now lol. i may consider ordering seeds when i move outta here, but for right now i dont wanna put my grandparents at risk by owning something illegal.(yes im living with my family, they need my support, my grandfather isnt doing so well, but enough of my personal life)

and its all good i understand i just saw that you replied to me and thought it was directed at me, lol.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Edited by highdroponics (12/02/06 11:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6329028 - 12/03/06 12:04 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

if i were you i would look inside the US. you dont want to deal with customs, believe me.

Invisiblepoboy
On the bounce
Male

Re: Lophophora decipiens legality *DELETED* [Re: highdroponics]
    #6329795 - 12/03/06 09:34 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by poboy

Reason for deletion: d

--------------------
Burn the land and boil the sea but you can't take the sky from me.

OfflineInFest
George T. Washington
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Marianas Trench Flag
Re: Lophophora decipiens legality [Re: poboy]
    #6329876 - 12/03/06 10:25 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

For the life of me I cannot get my loph seeds to germ!
Can anyone give me a few tips?

--------------------
One Day at a Time

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Lophophora decipiens legality [Re: InFest]
    #6329886 - 12/03/06 10:30 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Just press them into the surface. They shouldn't be sitting on top of the soil, but they should absolutely not be covered.

Keep it misted, in humidity. Practice with trich seeds if you want, the process is pretty much identical.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Re: Lophophora decipiens legality [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6330264 - 12/03/06 01:51 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i cant find a place inside the US that sells diffusa or any Loph species for that matter.

im prolly gonna go with the sand dollar cactus, actually looks slightly kooler than peyote :P

although eventually i would like to get peyote for my garden, id like to have a special garden for only rare cacti species.

oh and what i meant in one of my recent posts about not touching peyote because its rare i meant that i would never actually use it to trip, i have no problem with having it lol.(just to clear that up)

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Re: Lophophora decipiens legality [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6330290 - 12/03/06 02:02 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Koala Koolio said:
You perhaps have gymnocalycium right now?

BBB orders can vary, but they do have a policy with cacti that if you're not satisfied you can return them.

highdroponics, my post really wasn't meant for you. I have no beef with growing williamsii! :smile: I have no beef with importing the seeds either, just about the way sources are treated on the forum. Hell, I wouldn't care if you were growing a patch of peyote for your own personal consumption. If that's what you wanted them for, you damn well would be putting enough effort/heart break into your grow that you deserve your decision.

Legality is a good reason to be careful. But don't avoid williamsii for the reason of rarity! Seeds purchased from europe, for example, are *not* being stolen from the wild. It is legal to grow there, and people sell large amounts of seeds. You'd be doing the species a service, and certainly not harm, by honoring it with your care.

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/7966/cac1052trx9.jpg

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5417/gymnoc4fc6.jpg

did a google image search on what you talked about and these are the ones that most closely resemble what i have, although mine are a much brighter green.

--------------------

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

#6330332 - 12/03/06 02:24 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/493/007ve6.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1962/010om2.jpg

here are the actual pictures, they arent all that great, ive got a cheap camera.

--------------------

Invisiblepoboy
On the bounce
Male

Re: Lophophora decipiens legality *DELETED* [Re: highdroponics]
    #6330644 - 12/03/06 04:31 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by poboy

--------------------

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

#6330715 - 12/03/06 04:53 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

just send me a link in private...i dont think there any rules about that.

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6330719 - 12/03/06 04:54 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Don't you just love censorship

no but in certain cases its important.

how did overgrow get shut down? SEEDS!
this server operates on US law, if they are illegal, you shouldnt post sources, for the sources safety and safety of the board. the mods do have the right to defend their site if the possibility comes along that it could get shut down.

i hope you dont take this as offensive poboy, i mean no harm :grin: :peace:

saying "pm me for a source" is a different scenario, then you are taking the responsibility.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6331080 - 12/03/06 07:03 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

poboy said:
Don't you just love censorship

Almost as much as I love being irresponsible on a widely used public forum, (in a part viewable by even nonregistered people) regarding the sources of things that I find important.

What on earth is the problem with keeping things to PM?

And, unless they also carried williamsii, it probably should've been allowed. I think mjb once had live diffusa. It doesn't seem they do, or any live cacti at all now.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Invisiblepoboy
On the bounce
Male

Re: Lophophora decipiens legality *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6331561 - 12/03/06 10:02 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by poboy

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6331591 - 12/03/06 10:10 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah... not speaking on your case individually. I just think censorship isn't really the best way to think of it. If it really was salvia, kratom, and diffusa (with no other)... it shouldn't have been a problem I would guess?

But then there are things like mimosa or torch. In those situations, a question, "Where do you recommend for mimosa?" would be fine. Starting a 2 page thread about extraction methods, and then asking for a source is irresponsible. Or, even mentioning yields for that matter.

The salvia thing makes me curious though. Weird.

--------------------

OfflineCubeculture
Stranger
Male
Re: Lophophora decipiens legality [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6333565 - 12/04/06 05:10 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I probably shouldn't have posted the link. I assumed since they were a shroomery sponsor, and everything we were talking about is completely legal, it was ok. They do also sell williamsi, but they do not ship it to the USA on policy.

In the future I'll just keep it to PMs to be on the safe side.

--------------------
Knock the world right off its feet and straight onto its head.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Lophophora decipiens legality [Re: Cubeculture]
    #6333749 - 12/04/06 05:59 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yours wouldn't have likely been a problem if it weren't under the context of the previous source, in which was specifically spammed for the purpose of illegally buying williamsii seeds.

Wasn't your fault.

--------------------

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Re: Lophophora decipiens legality [Re: Cubeculture]
    #6333756 - 12/04/06 06:01 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i didnt think they shipped anything to the US, i checked out that site, said they only ship within europe.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies