Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Ordering San Pedro Cactus online * 1
    #6332410 - 12/04/06 10:10 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Many of us are warning against ordering cactus powder for ages now. Not just is it bad for the legal status of San Pedro, it also is an acute legal risk to yourself, as cactus powder is "a preparation containing a Schedule I hallucinogen" just like cut heroin is "a preparation containing a Schedule I narcotic".

But for some the temptation to get munch-ready mescaline is too much.
Like for TRIPSTR, God bless him, and then one day it all hits the fan:

I was arrested by are oppressive government in early October for possession of 400 grams of Peruvian Torch cactus powder. They pulled me over and arrested me right after I picked it up from the post office. I was reluctant to buy the cactus in powdered form but I figured it would be OK since the cactus is legal. So whatever you do don't buy this stuff online! When I was arrested I was in total shock because there were at least 50 fuckin cops! ATF, some special task force and a bomb squad were there, they tare my car apart going through it, They also had a warrant for my house so after I get arrested I get to go home with the 50 fuckin cops that arrested me and watch them go through my house

Let's hope TRIPSTR will be well; the moral of this awful story is to simply not order things the authorities can nail you on, because they ARE watching and in fact WILL nail you on it if opportunity arises.

And don't order Cactus powder. If TRIPSTR had ordered a live cactus, there would've been no problem at all and the feds would've needed another excuse to raid his house.

Be well, be safe  :heart:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebadreligion2good
Uncertain
Male

Re: Ordering San Pedro Cactus online [Re: Asante]
    #6332426 - 12/04/06 10:18 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Where was tripstr located when this happened? In the states? ...I must say ordering powder always seemed suspicious to me. What can one do with powdered mescaline containing cactus other than eat it, or extract it?

Buy them live, grow them, connect with them, then eat some. Growing them is fun and easy too!

--------------------
All I know is that I dont know.

Row, row, row, you boat, gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Ordering San Pedro Cactus online [Re: badreligion2good]
    #6332481 - 12/04/06 10:38 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

There is more to his story... but still.

No one expected people in the UK to start getting raided. Hell, live peyote is even legal there. But I know of 3 people who have been raided for peruvian torch there.

I know of two cases in canada, though I don't know the outcome of either one.

If you think it's a matter of if, and not when in the U.S., you're kidding yourself.

I won't claim to have never possessed the stuff, that would be a lie. I do regret it, though. I figured I would keep it on hand until my own guys got big enough to be sustainable. I suppose I assumed I'd be partaking in the experience more often than I really did, as it wasn't really necessary in the end.

It is nice to see that *much* less shops in the US are selling it. They're coming to the same realization that many of us are: It isn't safe. There's only one major one left, and they seem not to be worried much. They once claimed to stop selling it. "yaaay" we all said. They really just changed the name.

True, one could still import the stuff. But I think the outcome wouldn't be as bad. Here's how I imagine two possible scenerios:

1. Nearly all US vendors stop selling it. There might be a few left, but the prices make it so barely anyone orders in weight, and little attention is had. It never makes the headlines. We never see "Christian parents alert! Your 8 year old child can order [what they might call] a pound of mescaline with as little as a mouse click!" While the weight is inaccurate, the rest is essentially true. The only thing protecting us right now is the fact that the stuff is pretty vile and disgusting. If it tasted good or neutral, it would be illegal, no doubt.

Under this scenerio, cactus matter will still be imported. But when caught, the situation will be more isolated to the individual who was busted.

2. If there's a shop in the US selling it by the kilo for much longer, we're looking at a large newsworthy bust, and possible risk for every customer they have. Assuming it does make headlines, even to half the degree that salvia has, the inevitable conclusion will be a crackdown on the live plants as well.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Ordering San Pedro Cactus online [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6332668 - 12/04/06 11:52 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

He order red phosphorous, powdered aluminum, and a few other legal chemicals for making stuff :rolleyes:.Thats what really got him busted by the ATF,They just add on the powdered San Pedro Cactus.I bet it wasn't his first time ordering chemicals.  Moral of this story kids, do not order chemicals for making meth or bombs. :rolleyes:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Ordering San Pedro Cactus online [Re: Brainiac]
    #6332700 - 12/04/06 12:05 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

True. But, just because it isn't being specifically cracked down on now doesn't mean it won't be, or that it's legal. When it does shove itself in the face of the DEA, they react. They just don't seem to be looking yet for themselves.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
    #6332826 - 12/04/06 12:51 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

its been two weeks or so since ive been waiting for my order of san pedro(live cutting) from BBB, im beginning to wonder if ill ever get it.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Ordering San Pedro Cactus online [Re: highdroponics]
    #6333026 - 12/04/06 02:06 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I'm sure it hasn't been snatched by the cops. Much more likely a BBB, usps, or address problem.

--------------------

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

#6333060 - 12/04/06 02:17 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i just recieved them, i order 3 6 inch cuttings but these are 8 and 9 inches long lol 3 inches wide...how should i begin to prepare them for the weekend? i plan on tripping with a few buds.

very nice quality too, one is turning yellow (middle cutting) but the other two are looking GREAT.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Edited by highdroponics (12/04/06 02:18 PM)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6333116 - 12/04/06 02:34 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Follow mjshroomer's tek. You can search here, or just look on erowid.

--------------------

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

#6333134 - 12/04/06 02:43 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i just cant believe the quality of these, people kept saying "oh there cacti are shitty" i think they got back on track :-D

i ate macrogonus the other day, and tripped pretty hard core but the taste between the two is a HUGE difference...does that mean anything? lol

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6333200 - 12/04/06 03:11 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

They aren't back on track as much as.. well, they just always vary greatly.

--------------------

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

#6333439 - 12/04/06 04:29 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i think it might have something to do with me confronting them about other people complaining lol.

i told them that people have been recieing the wrong cacti when ordering from them and i told them to check up on it. just to be helpful.

--------------------

OfflineCubeculture
Stranger
Male
    #6333588 - 12/04/06 05:17 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Good luck to Tripstr, but jeez, order chems like that... it can happen...

--------------------
Knock the world right off its feet and straight onto its head.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules