Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

in response to "using a waterpipe with salvia" - wouldnt let me post, so here is my answer....
    #6323943 - 12/01/06 10:34 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

for some reason it said i dont have permission to post in that post anymore... mods please look into that.

secondly... here is my response to redgreenvines....

very interesting. like i said, i have smoked salvia three times, 10x standardized, 20x standardized and 20x non-standardized and have yet to break through on any of them.

have just always gotten WEIRD effects. this is honestly the WEIRDEST shit i have ever done.

all three times i have smoked it have been out of a water bong... so redgreen... going along with my earlier question and your post now... the water obviously does filter out SOMETHING that i seem to need to break through.

i will try my 20x non-standardized with a regular glass pipe and a regular bic lighter... i will see what happens.

whats really weird.. is the last time i smoked it with a different buddy... he also said he seen some type of portal, a little bit to his right with something along the lines of a roller coaster that he was about to board and really blast off... but to no avail he couldnt get on. what i find weird about this, is that i have experienced the same thing and so had my other buddy i smoked it with... has anyone else seen this particular portal and rollercoaster combo?

my buddy had experienced this after he had already broke through and his reality completly disolved.

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpire
Mycophagous

Re: in response to "using a waterpipe with salvia" - wouldnt let me post, so here is my answer.... [Re: agoutihead]
    #6324819 - 12/01/06 03:53 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

^^^ The water in the bong simply put, is not filtering out enough of anything that makes any such difference as breaking through and not breaking through.

--------------------
Old Member, New Name.

One makes "good luck".
With the ability to recognize a good opportunity.
Then, to exploit it.
-SixTango/Agar

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: in response to "using a waterpipe with salvia" - wouldnt let me post, so here is my answer.... [Re: Spire]
    #6324851 - 12/01/06 04:04 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

There is a very intersting trip report on erowid were the perosn saw and entered some kind of cube looking portal I'll find the post is worth reading.

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: in response to "using a waterpipe with salvia" - wouldnt let me post, so here is my answer.... [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6324854 - 12/01/06 04:07 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Here is the post,ofcourse this guy took alot of salvia.. http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=57297

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: in response to "using a waterpipe with salvia" - wouldnt let me post, so here is my answer.... [Re: agoutihead]
    #6325979 - 12/01/06 11:15 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I guess that was my thread that you couldn't post in agouti.

I don't doubt that some of the actives are lost with a water pipe. Still, I'm gonna stick with water pipes just because that's what I prefer for salvia. The only real bad thing about using a water pipe is probably your potential to spill the water, particularly if you're alone.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order