Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
(Ha Rah) Ha Rah for the Mystery Tour!
    #631539 - 05/15/02 10:29 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I've been thinking about rounding up some of my good tripping buddies and dosing them on various amounts. I would, ofcorse, be sober and driver them around on a magical mystery tour. Do you think this would work? I'de be worried most about somebody puking, if I happened to get pulled over, if somebody decided to do something stupid etc.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
Re: (Ha Rah) Ha Rah for the Mystery Tour! [Re: phrozendata]
    #631545 - 05/15/02 10:33 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

good in theory, but reality is a different story. Sounds like kick ass fun though, your a cool friend to do it though!

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#631601 - 05/15/02 11:18 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

A guy I knew in highchool spent his very first trip in a car, said it was very exciting but intense as well. Why the various doses?

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #631677 - 05/15/02 12:01 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I know someone that did that on acid. He had someone to drive them around all night out to the country and stuff. He said he really enjoyed it. I'd be quite pleased if my sober friend drove me around all night up the highway and to really cool places, but I have no friends that can drive legally *pouts* Make sure your car has a good stereo, then you can help build a nice vibe in your vehicle.

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: (Ha Rah) Ha Rah for the Mystery Tour! [Re: Sheepish]
    #632114 - 05/15/02 05:12 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Various Doses just because I have some friends that are a lot more experienced than others.

I'de defently bring along packs and packs of trip CDs...my steros up to par

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

#632329 - 05/15/02 09:13 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Excellent! Let the madness begin. Let us know how it goes.

OnlinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: (Ha Rah) Ha Rah for the Mystery Tour! [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #632351 - 05/15/02 10:08 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

what a coincidence! i tripped for the first time in high school. my buddy jP just busted out some shrooms at the movies on Jan. 31, 2000. it was the next friday flick by ice cube. well voices started to echo, and we were comin' up on the way out of the theatre - laughin' like hell all the way up the stairs to the 4th floor of the parking structure, nearly falling over on the stairs with people trying to get by

so then my gf at the time who was at the movie and didn't dose decided to drive us around 'til 2:30 am in a nice black leather toyota avalon with a 12-disc packed with good tunes. it was quite a ride, and shortly thereafter it brought me to the shroomery, so it must've been good shit

you should do it phrozen.. definitely!

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

#632404 - 05/16/02 12:30 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'd say go for it!
never been driven around while tripping but I can imagine the fun... watching the landscape flee by. Some nice music in the car. Sounds like a great idea

but you might wanna think of an excuse for travelling around with a bunch of people etc. in case you get pulled over. Just think of a good reason before you go so that when you get pulled over you don't have to make up a stupid story on the spot. Think about questions that might be asked like what's up with the sunglasses. Make sure that there are no reasons to get pulled over like a broken light or something. This kinda preparation also will make you and the people that trip a bit more confident and less worried that you might get pulled over.

oh, and bring some baggies for people that might puke
something to drink, music you all like, etc

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #632450 - 05/16/02 02:01 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

You know the lyrics are "Roll up......roll up for the mystery tour", right? I thought that's what you were saying.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: (Ha Rah) Ha Rah for the Mystery Tour! [Re: Learyfan]
    #633191 - 05/16/02 12:24 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

No, I cant say I didnt and I wont pretend I did either. Now that I listen to it it is very ovbiously but I thought I could hear Ha Rah...*shrugs*...Ha Rah for my mystery tour!

--------------------

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

#633290 - 05/16/02 02:19 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Tee hee, fun. Ohhh, I remember being driven around once. My friend's mum gave us a lift to the beach and she had to pick some dinner first. It was funny. She KNEW I was fucked on something. Everything was buzzing past. Madness.

Offlinebagmandsl
    #633487 - 05/16/02 04:56 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Good idea brother sounds like me. As long as you atre the sober driver go for it sounds like loads of fun..........beets the video store lol............

bagman

www.thesporehaven.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order