Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
KRATOM - whatever you do!!!!
    #6305013 - 11/27/06 03:48 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

dont mix with citrus fruits!!!!!

ohkjWEGRL

dopesick as a son of a.

took 6 grams last night with my girl, and after she went to bed i decided to eat an orange not knowing and like an hour later i was on the floor wishing i was dead so to end the suffering.
that experience was alot like heroin, drifting off into short little dreams with so much meaning and emotion, all coinciding with my thoughts, while i lay there numb to the touch, squirming to find a comfortable position from the nausea. too intense, way too intense.
6 grams was fine without the orange, please people be careful when mixing these two.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: KRATOM - whatever you do!!!! [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6305079 - 11/27/06 04:11 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Why is it that an orange reacts negatively with kratom?

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: KRATOM - whatever you do!!!! [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6305104 - 11/27/06 04:16 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

well my thoughts were like

grapefruit + opiates = wow.
mandarin oranges + kratom = holy hell.

it was at least 3 times as strong as the original 6 gram dose, or so it felt like. i wanted to die.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#6305177 - 11/27/06 04:33 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Even though you ingested the orange long after the kratom? Or am I understanding wrong?

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: KRATOM - whatever you do!!!! [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6305949 - 11/27/06 07:59 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Even though you ingested the orange long after the kratom? Or am I understanding wrong?

yeah like 3 hours later.

it was "super premium" powdered kratom.
i looked up dose info, it said either premium or super, not both, my bags marked with a vendor label (not sure who?) that says super premium. i tried 3 grams before, it didnt do much, my girl tried 6 grams and felt great. that was over a month ago.

last night we both took 6 grams, she mentioned it not being as strong as the time before and went to bed. I stayed up playing video games, totaly pwning everyone with insane reflex's (that stimulant feel from it totaly caused that), decided to eat a mandarin orange. ended up eating 3 of them.
we dosed at about 5, i ate the oranges around 8 or 8:30, and then by 10 it just kept getting more and more intense until i finaly threw up cause i was so dizzy. i then just layed on the floor and threw up for hours, drifting off into these little short dreams that were like images of my thoughts. much like what happened when i shot H.

all today ive had bad withdrawl, not like my other kratom experience, and nothing like my girl had today. the nausea and hangover were horrible, made alcohol look like pussy shit. ive never wanted to shoot myself from an alcohol hangover, but boy did i want to this morning.

still not nearly as bad as H or methadone withdrawl.

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

#6318017 - 11/29/06 06:16 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

So would you recommend the Kratom experience? Obviously you don't recommend having oranges with it, but besides that, would you say its kick ass?

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: KRATOM - whatever you do!!!! [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #6318098 - 11/29/06 08:18 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Kratom is definitely good stuff; my favorite "legal high" by far (excluding aya and pedro/mesc). I've never had any problems with kratom and citus/ic acid, but tom and alcohol will make me hurl 90% of the time. I have a very strong stomach, killing a fifth of JD is nothing, but 15g of tom with a six pack or a few shots, is not going to sit well. It happened once and I thought it was just a fluke incident, but try as I might, I just can't have both of them in me gullet at the same time.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: KRATOM - whatever you do!!!! [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6318171 - 11/29/06 08:52 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Is it dangerous?

Guess I need to do some research, for some reason I had placed Kratom in the datura and jimson weed category of shit I don't wanna try.

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: KRATOM - whatever you do!!!! [Re: Dihnekis]
    #6318179 - 11/29/06 08:58 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

No, it's not dangerous, and not even a drug compaerd to the atrop/hyosciam/scopolomine alkaloids contained in plants of the nightshade family (ie. henbane, belladonna, datura and brugmansia).

Kratom's a nice relaxing high. It will not cause you to go insane.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: KRATOM - whatever you do!!!! [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6318325 - 11/29/06 09:58 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

kratom is beautiful. my favorite legal ethno also. very relaxing and wonderfuly euphoric. amazing at times.

its also EXTREMELY good for you besides effing you up.
theres been no reported deaths in thailand, just addicts. heroin addicts use this often to get off of smack, as the withdrawl is more like the depressing flu than horrible pain and convulsions.

theres alkaloids related to EGCG's found in green tea (good for immune system), and an alkaloid found in cats claw thats dubbed "the immune system booster", also a mild stimulant in yohimbe, so you may be nodding but if u for some reason needed to hop 20 fences, not much of your high would stop you from doing that.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: KRATOM - whatever you do!!!! [Re: Dihnekis]
    #6318798 - 11/29/06 01:21 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dihnekis said:
Is it dangerous?

Guess I need to do some research, for some reason I had placed Kratom in the datura and jimson weed category of shit I don't wanna try.

I thought datura and jimson weed were one and the same. No?

Well, in any case, I've put things like datura and nutmeg into that same category also. I've never tried either of the above and never will. I just recently tried kratom for the first time though and had a very nice experience. Definitely much safer! Although I have heard that it can be habit-forming.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds