Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineInDiCaToRgReEn
nearing the end
    #629568 - 05/13/02 06:03 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

If you expect to find something on your spiritual journeys, think again, all you may
find is bliss, insanity in meaninglessness. The insanity comes from the realization of the nothingness, nothing to lose, nothing to gain. You see, i remember now i have been here many times before, in past lifetimes, i cant see it, i can feel it. I know now why i keepcoming back to this plane, its why i got to this point so quickly, that point beingexperiencing the insanity of nothingness ( nowhere to go, nothing left to be ), and i loveit. I experienced this moment of insanity as aforeshadow or sign in my last shroom trip,Blue Dot Syndrome I think I called it, its up on the message boards.

Its so weird that sometimes i think i have to convince myself i'm insane, cause for a
minute i forget, and get caught back in the illusion for a moment, this pisses my off, i getmad at myself for trying to convince myself i'm nuts when i already now i'm nuts. I usuallytry to see how a sane person views the world, that makes me feel better, to realize mycraziness again that is

I came to this conclusion in thinking, if time truly does not exsist in the afterlife (astral demension), then obviously we would be able to access any point of time in the earths pastor future upon our this life passing and exsist there like now, what i'm getting at is whenwe hear alot of talk about past life experiences i think most of us tend to think of just that,literally, lives of the past in relation to our present history books, did you ever think thatyou may have exsisted in the future as well at one time, does that give you any indicationof your importance as a human being in the now, thats just it, there is none, how many
times have i said this before.

" No InDiCaToRgReEn " my life has meaning, i'm supposed to follow the bible so i can get to heaven ".

"Oh really, and what do you suppose this heaven will be like?

"Oh gee, i dont know, they say its supposed to be like a golden city of light."

"Wow, sounds like fun, i get to sit on a mound of gold for eternity in blinding white light."

When i read the ending to book 1 in " Conversations with God " it dawned on me, that itwas "God" talking, i'll explain. In the book God talks about being everything, includingeverything else that was once nothing, this being a refrence point to the begining ofcreation of this universe or the big bang theory. God himself stated that many only seeGod in one form, as either taking the form of a Human being or a spirit. This is not truehe says, he states he is everything seen and unseen, interesting. I'll make a leap of faithhere, this could mean that God is merely the energy sphere (energy consciousness) orsolar battery which powers and surrounds all of the universe, the God energy whichcontains every emotion, thought, and creation every manifested by spirit (God energiesOffspring). The God (spirit) talking in the book was merely tapped into this energy and
relaying it to his reciever on earth acting as God so not to spoil the illusion, however asusual i saw right through the words. Many of these spirits may be getting us ready for ourascension process here on earth, not only through this chanelling, but in many other waysas well, spiritweb talks about ships of light and new energies and chakra's. I mean this is allfine and dandy, but it still doesn't change the fact that i dont give a shit cause it meansnothing to me, like really, i could just kill myself right now, and decide to return to theearth plane as a sane, ignorant human being to watch the ascension process take place. All this crap may mean something to you, but fuck, if you only knew the shit that goes on in
my head, you probably wouldnt care either. Maybe i'll give a shit in another lifetime, mybei won't, thats for me to decide next time i guess. For know i will keep feeding youinformation, cause i cant think of anything else to do, except chill with a couple friends,get high, drink beer, smoke my cancer sticks, and oh ya go to the lake. Hey it may bedestructive, but i don't care, besides what difference would it really make?

By the way read " Conversations with God (Book 1) " it explains alot of the
misunderstandings in the bible. Can't wait to read book 2.

sorry about the typing, i had to transfer it from word
peace>

--------------------
"oh to be a kid again, not a worry in the world except mybe the lack of bubbles in the bath tub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: nearing the end [Re: InDiCaToRgReEn]
    #630221 - 05/14/02 08:52 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

See what believing in a "higher force" does to you?
*smack smack*
You don't NEED God to exist, but God needs you to exist.

"On the sixth day, God created man.
On the seventh day, man returned the favor."

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineDrubuShrume
EAT ME - I'm afungi

Loc: Right where I need to be
    #630335 - 05/14/02 10:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

If it makes you feel any better, everone is crazy. There is no such thing as a sane person, as many people have different thoughts because of their surroundings. Just because a person may think different and look and act different than someone else or even the masses, it does not mean that person is any less sane than anyone else. Reality is based on perception, so the person's reality that is built subconsciously around them is their home, their place of being. Everyone has different homes to live freely in (somewhat, government controls you too) and when in these homes, these people are sane. Its when you visit someone elses reality that their insanity comes to light and you can see it, while they cannot. But who cares?

--------------------
AH HA....

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #630448 - 05/14/02 11:47 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

By the way read " Conversations with God (Book 1) " it explains alot of the
misunderstandings in the bible. Can't wait to read book 2.

God (or Walsh) lied in Book 1. He said there were only to be 2 books. But when the money starting coming in, the books expanded to 3 & 4, plus journals, calendars, workshops, etc.

So much for that!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisibledeep_umbra
Stranger
    #630616 - 05/14/02 02:34 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

haha.. swami rocks

OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
    #630713 - 05/14/02 03:58 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i guess you don't want to be a healer anymore, huh?

self-pity and selfishness are much more effective ways to make life a more pleasant experience for all involved.

what's the difference between slow suicide and fast suicide? the former takes less guts.

nothin wrong with having fun, but what are your real intentions?

--------------------
---

OfflineJPAtanat
    #630734 - 05/14/02 04:21 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

indicator,
i find you very pretensious when you say that you have some idea about how "a sane person views the world." You seem to be patting yourself on the back for your apparent insanity. Congratulations, but his does not mean that you know more than everyone else. Don't be too proud about your terribly unique view on the world, when you really don't know anything about how other people look at the world. And if you have experienced nothingness, there would be no room for "insanity" in fact, that whole idea would just drop away. It seems more like you are leaning towards a nihilism. From the sounds of your previous posts, you thought that you had some great grasp on reality, but then you realized you had grasped nothing but air and so here you find yourself thinking "i could just kill myself right now," which is an unfortunate way to live your life. Being unafraid of death and being unafraid to kill yourself are miles apart. I think you should not be so attached to what you think you know. You can never pin anything down, and you had true understanding, it should be that in actuality there is no understanding.

Peace.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: nearing the end [Re: JPAtanat]
    #630948 - 05/14/02 07:46 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Indic-

I'm sorry you have to read illiterate posts like JP's above (JP, 2 words: word processor). Although I disagree with some of your beliefs (know this: God = crutch), I would be doing you an injustice to respond with an incoherent rant as seen in the post preceding this one.
Peace.

--------------------

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #631155 - 05/15/02 02:07 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Yep, I know some of his stuff sounds good, but I will be very cautious, I don't feel he is very illuminated, and I strongly feel he is in for the money.

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: nearing the end [Re: LOBO]
    #631249 - 05/15/02 04:40 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It doesn't matter... I'm not buying.
But I am selling. That's right- act now and you too can receive this special offer for the unbelievable low price of only nineTEEN ninetyFIVE!

Sorry, no CODs.

--------------------

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Re: nearing the end [Re: Sclorch]
    #631262 - 05/15/02 04:57 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Usually the best false teachers, and gurus are the ones that preach with some truths, if you want to know if he is a true master, observe how he lives and not what he says.
My two cents.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#631274 - 05/15/02 05:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Which would you prefer:

a great false teacher or

a mediocre real teacher?

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: nearing the end [Re: Swami]
    #631282 - 05/15/02 05:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

eesh!
I'd opt for NO teacher... if I could.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: nearing the end [Re: Sclorch]
    #631290 - 05/15/02 05:26 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The only good Master is a dead Master?!

--------------------

Anonymous

#631314 - 05/15/02 06:30 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Which would you prefer:

a great false teacher or

a mediocre real teacher?

How about more astute students?

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

#631355 - 05/15/02 07:15 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Personally I am done with teachers, but if I have to choose I will go with the mediocre real one.
How about you?

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#631771 - 05/15/02 01:15 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Cool, cuz I am the mediocre real-deal.

--------------------

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
    #631821 - 05/15/02 01:47 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Which would you prefer:

a great false teacher or

a mediocre real teacher?

A truly good teacher doesn't impart his knowledge or opinion upon the student (be it false or real), he enables the student to think and discover for himself.

So in that way I think you're a good teacher in that you show people how to question what they read (even though opinion seeps through at times)

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

#632456 - 05/16/02 02:08 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

Cool, cuz I am the mediocre real-deal.

Of course you are, your master degree is only 3 shrooms, bow to me my son, you have still much to learn.
To help you realize your proper place in the universe is my first teaching to you.
Go and meditate on it, and don't come back until you have reach at list a 4-shroom ranking.

--------------------

Offlinet_a_k
Stranger
    #643892 - 05/24/02 06:35 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It scares me. I hate relizing this :[ It made me think iwas insane, and afraid to even think. I would have to be talking to someone at all times or have something on my mind or i would think of 'it' and get scared. It isnt always what it seems, but its not that bad either

--------------------

--tak

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order