Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineimme420
Junkie
Cinnamon contam
    #6308304 - 11/28/06 04:54 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Unfortunately this if my first post in this forum, i have four trays of colonized straw which all came down with small dots and brown powdery stuff on them. I am pretty sure it is cinnamon contam. I threw the two worst ones outside to see if the sun will kill it and hopefully get some fruits off em. i left the other two in my Martha because there are a few pins on them. Is there any remedy for this contam or am i screwed? I know some contams you can kill with peroxide but would it work with cinnamon? Also i read that it is an airborne contam don't know what that mean exactly cuz aren't all contams airborne? are my mushies gonna be contaminated too should i just toss the other two outside? Last question is, how bad is this contam to my health am i going to get sick from leaving them in my chamber to grow and if the do develop into fruits will they be contaminated too or only if it is growing on them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Cinnamon contam [Re: imme420]
    #6308321 - 11/28/06 04:57 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

some molds or contam are toxic and can make you sick.

--------------------
Agent 727

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Re: Cinnamon contam [Re: MAGnum]
    #6309087 - 11/28/06 09:10 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MAGnum said:
some molds or contam are toxic and can make you sick.

Uh ooooh... RR??

imme, the only mold that is killed by peroxide is cob web mold. I don't think cob web mold spreads by air born spores, rather I think it spreads by small strands of cob web mycelium.

There is no remedy to the contamination, and you certainly don't want those trays in your house or fruiting chamber!!! Take them outside, and clean EVERYTHING.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder