Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCU8EN5IS
Stranger
Male

Loc: Alberta, Canada
watching the music, first experience with pot and cubies
    #6303364 - 11/20/06 04:24 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

so it had been about 5 hours since i ate 3 grams of cubies. We were in my car in a parking lot beside a large yellow, tin warehouse type building. My friends i was with spontaneously left the vehicle about 15 minutes after toking, and i was just getting into to peak from the weed (i thought) As soon as the door closed, i froze solid and the music playing in the car (a very very moving classical peice that was extremely inspiring, something you'd hear in gladiator) bursted from its silent strings and distant slow drum beat, into a chorus of voices and louder strings with a moderate percussion behind it. throught the shape of the door window all i could see was the same yellow tin pattern, with vents and pipes on it. my vision instantly warped with the swell of the music and the flat wall i could see stretched into a 3d shape (shape of the door window) of yellow with black lines (bends in the tine) going vertical, and my point of vision began to float towards and around the shit i was seeing and it all started to change, peice by peice with the music, and i could see my creative part of my brain deciding what i was going to see next. the poles smoothly turned into very wide mouths (slightly full of very white teeth) and the vents were eyes, staring directly at me, and i could fully feel a presence, and a very strong one. (like one you would get when looking into that beautiful boy/girls eyes across the room from you. What i was seeing was so perfect and unbeleiveable that i started to tear up and i remember blinking them away, greatly fearing that my images would change, but they didnt. then the music slowed down and i started to fall away from what i was seeing, and i could see what the image (the face) was feeling, and it didnt wand me to leave. I snapped into reality (still halucinating like mad) and blinked the remaining tears away, i turned the music up a few notches and zoned out through the front window, and saw what you would expect as a music video for such a song... really amazing experience, thanks for reading. (some input? anyone had something similar?)

--------------------
Learn to grow, then eat to Learn. :smile:

Thank you Nature for this food I'm about to eat,
Thank you God for this magic from head to feet,
Thank you Mushrooms for what I feel, and
Peace, Bud, thanks for the deal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: watching the music, first experience with pot and cubies [Re: CU8EN5IS]
    #6308404 - 11/28/06 05:32 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i could only wish, sounds like fun!

thanks for sharing :mushroom2:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder