Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
UFC 66
    #6299924 - 11/19/06 05:45 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

looking forward to another great UFC card. after the disgrace that was 64, im glad to see great cards for 65,66. here are the fights.

Lidell v Ortiz - lidell by KO
Arlovski v Cruz - AA by KO
Griffin v Jardine - Griffin by KO
Leben Macdonald - Leben by KO
Gonzaga v Marrero - marrero
Alves v Desousa - alves
Wellisch v Perosh - wellisch

as you can see i predict 4 KOs, top 4 fights all have a guy who can stand and bang.

discuss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMrSinister
Uncle T
Male User Gallery

Loc: Outworld
Re: UFC 66 [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #6299998 - 11/19/06 06:07 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
looking forward to another great UFC card. after the disgrace that was 64, im glad to see great cards for 65,66. here are the fights.

Alves v Desousa - alves

as you can see i predict 4 KOs, top 4 fights all have a guy who can stand and bang.

discuss

I can't belive it... I totlay agree with you on all the picks...

Question though... You think Tito has a chance for an upset?.. He has been on a roll for the last 5 fights..

--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: UFC 66 [Re: MrSinister]
    #6300063 - 11/19/06 06:21 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

tito beat up an washed up old man in his last 2 bouts. look at his fight with griffin. i think he lost that fight, bad judges call. he couldnt even stand with griffin or pass his sprawl more than a few times. chuck has a MUCH better sprawl and better hands. unless tito comes out really polished i dont see him being able to win

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: UFC 66 [Re: MrSinister]
    #6300227 - 11/19/06 07:01 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MrSinister said:
Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

Alves v Desousa - alves

discuss

I totlay agree with you on all the picks...

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
    #6302052 - 11/20/06 09:00 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I'll take Gonzaga by a submission but other than that I agree with your picks. 

Should be interesting at least.  I'm going to laugh when Arlovsky gets submitted, but I won't bet against him :tongue:

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
    #6302098 - 11/20/06 09:24 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

for some reason, i think PDP will beat Arlovski. Who knows though...PDP's still somewhat of a mystery to the sport.

Ortiz is going to get his ass handed to him unless he isn't stupid like last time by trying to stand with chuck.

He's got to wise up and go back to his GnP game. No way is going to finish Chuck, but i do think he can take him down.

Still though, even though i'm rooting for Ortiz, I'm pretty sure Chuck's going to win.

Ortiz's standup's actually gotten WORSE over the years. Ever since his long absence and return post UFC 40 he's never been nearly as aggressive or dominating of a fighter. It's really sad how much he's fallen off.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
Loc: If I was up yer ass you'd...
Re: UFC 66 [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #6302125 - 11/20/06 09:35 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

its pretty hard to take liddell down ya know

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#6302131 - 11/20/06 09:38 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

im rooting for ortiz too, he just aint gonna win. no lhw in the UFC can beat chucky. dana needs to stop protecting him and shell out the money for rampage. that would be the fight to watch

InvisibleMrSinister
Uncle T
Male User Gallery

Loc: Outworld
    #6302164 - 11/20/06 09:48 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Or time to let the Wanderla vs Chuck match happen.. Lets see who really is the best LHW champion in the world.

--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

OfflineCriminalMinded
Con Artist
Loc: Western Mass
    #6302896 - 11/20/06 02:10 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

This one seems like kind of a mismatch. They don't have anyone else to throw at Griffin? Where's Babalu at? I'm not hating on Jardine, I just got this feeling Griffins going to run through him. Oh well, I've been wrong plenty of times before, so we'll see.

OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
Re: UFC 66 [Re: sucklesworth]
    #6303969 - 11/20/06 07:55 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

You_Suck said:
its pretty hard to take liddell down ya know

yeah, if you telegraph it like Babalu, Horn, and Tito did.

Rampage and Couture both pressed the action on the feet before setting up the TD, which is how they got it.

Tito's gotta be more aggressive. But he's just too hesitant of a fighter cuz he's afraid to get hit.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
Loc: If I was up yer ass you'd...
    #6305048 - 11/27/06 04:03 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quinton and Couture are both stupid insane wrestlers - so shut up

Tito has no stand up game periods

--------------------

Invisiblemungojerry
free as a bird
Male User Gallery
Loc: Nappy Dub
    #6305752 - 11/27/06 06:47 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

rampage took liddel down when they faught?

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: UFC 66 [Re: mungojerry]
    #6306598 - 11/28/06 12:18 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

rampage is nothing to wanderlei silva, silva knocked his ass out cold before he hit the ground, twice.

If wanderlei can beat rampage like he did, he'll have no problem with chuck, as he said "I want to fuck chuck" in his broken english, I just don't see chuck being the complete fighter that wanderlei is and don't see wanderlei getting knocked out cold, but who knows maybe chucks knockout power is that bad these days, but I doubt it

You seen what the smaller silva could do, hmmm .................... makes you wonder what the bigger one could do in the UFC.

also what happened to the suplex, the full nelson suplex is the most devestating move there is.......

performed perfectly by Gary Albright, if you all want to see a fighter look at Albright back in the day, not only did he dominate, they had to carry half his opponents out of the ring on stretchers because of his suplexes, the best fighter there ever was in his time, I don't know if he could beat Fedor because of submissions these days, but he could suplex 240+ pound doods with ease,

Invisiblemungojerry
free as a bird
Male User Gallery
Re: UFC 66 [Re: capliberty]
    #6306619 - 11/28/06 12:37 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I read somewhere that chuck and rampage faught again off record and he wooped him royaly but dont take me word on that

Chuck will win against Tito and Wanderlei, I'm willing to bet on that

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6306669 - 11/28/06 01:10 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I pull for chuck also and I have no doubt he'll beat the huntington beach cry baby TITO ORTIZ!!, but Tito is right chuck gets winded and lazy at times, you can't do that with wanderlei, he can destroy you many different ways and as soon as you hestitate he has fired off 5 knees to your head, plus he is so much more battle tested than the UFC fighters, to me I think its unrealistic to think that Chuck can flat out knock out the competition, thats why he dodges it. I mean Wanderlei has been persistent in trying to fight chuck, he said "chuck no run", "I stay here", meaning he's called chuck out and has hunted him down for a fight, but that gay ass Dana White and PRIDE won't schedule the fucking fight, and I garauntee its the UFC not Pride.

I mean UFC puts up the gayest fight cards, I don't care about Tito and Chuck, Tito hasn't showed anything new, there is no reason to think the fight will go any different than before. To me its bullshit, hey lets put off the real fights, and put our champions against a bunch of stiffs, and then we can sit here glorify a half ass champion, because he hasn't fought anyone, GAY, as for Tim Sylvia being heavy weight champion, thats a fucking joke, fedor younger brother will probably end up kicking his ass

Invisiblemungojerry
free as a bird
Male User Gallery
    #6306687 - 11/28/06 01:20 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I hate sylvia he uses the fence WAY to much

I agree with you for the most part but just remember Tito beat Wanderlei

Im not couting out Tito or Wanderlei shit we lost 2 champs in like a month or two apart

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6306729 - 11/28/06 02:03 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I dunno Wanderlei, Anderson and shogun are bad asses, their learning curve is so much higher, and its not like they don't have good boxing either. If you see the fight with rampage, Rampage had no interest in trading punches with wanderlei in the rematch. That'll tell you something right there. And then add foot stomps, submissions, knees, elbows, Muay Thai, and you got one bad ass fighter, but I still like to see the bigger fighters use sombo, or whatever leverage wrestling that uses suplexes, boston crabs, and body slams in their arsenal, They've gotten away from that, but I think in the future, it has to be included because its so devestating, I think it works well with bigger heavy weights because they can use their strength and leverage to really generate some hard slams.

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6306745 - 11/28/06 02:24 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

also it doesn't have to be suplexes either, it can be a front body slam where the guy bare hugs the other and then takes him down (Belly to Back), should be a phase as common as (ground n pound) but it isn't, we used to call that move a souffle back in the day in wrestling. See it doesn't always have to be a shoot in for the legs, but the souffle belly to back could be just as effective as shooting in, in setting up a little ground n pound,

just my thoughts on the evolution of ultimate fighting......

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
    #6307554 - 11/28/06 12:21 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I think we've all seen even the best suplexes can't hurt the likes of Fedor :grin: or probably most other hard headed fuckers. 

Pride and UFC will never get along and fighter swap.  They have too different of PPV audiences and the only way I see it happening it a worldwide UFC vs Pride event, where the champs from each organization fight.  It would probably have to be in Japan, where the largest arena can hold 40,000 more people than any over here I believe.  Either way I doubt it'll happen, but we can all dream.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom