Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebluemoon
journeyman

Loc: VA
ID's anyone?
    #628929 - 05/13/02 09:09 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Still at work in Virginia trying to find what if any fungus grows here. Here's a bunch of pics, and actually only half of the species total that I collected. Some of these are probably deadly so if ya'll notice one right off the bat let me know so I know what to avoid. Sorry for taking up so much space...:)

Collected a bunch of these growing from a dead tree. Bluing not apparant, and did not drop enough spores for a print.

same

same

Dropped a purple black sporeprint. Top tinged green/blue in cracks, but may have been from underlying gills.

These dropped a purple dark brown/black print. Growing off of wood.

No notable spore print.

Same shrooms as above, just growing off one of those spikey tree ball things.

Growing out of wood. Print was brown/black

These didn't show bluing, nor dropped a print. Sounds ugly to me!

These had whitish rings on them and the darkening is due to the spores, although possibly bluing (more of a black color. Also the tops show tinges of blue/green/grey in the cracks, and I can't tell if its just the underlying gills or actual bluing. Anybody have experience on telling the difference? These were found in the lawn. Also, do sub pan's ever have rings? Spores puple/black to dark brown

--------------------
Turn Off FOX.  Bad News for America.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
Re: ID's anyone? [Re: bluemoon]
    #629694 - 05/13/02 07:59 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

First three pics: Mycena inclinata
http://www.funghi-italia.it/inclinata1.htm
You didn't notice spore print because it is white. Put them on a colored paper and you will see...

Pic 7, 8: Also Mycena but not necesarilly the same sp. as above, esp. 8 looks different.

9: Probably Psathyrella sp.

10: Probably Collybia sp.

The last one is the closest to Psilocybes, but it is probably a Stropharia sp. because of the ring.

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: ID's anyone? [Re: bluemoon]
    #629696 - 05/13/02 08:04 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Nice pics man, I dont know the names or anything, but i just liek to look at em!

InvisibleWe_come_in_peace
old hand

Loc: Alpha Centauri
Re: ID's anyone? [Re: angryshroom]
    #629810 - 05/14/02 12:29 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Same here, I don't know but great pictures.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck