Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSuchSmartMonkeys
mycologically driven individual
Male User Gallery

i found some cyans, but they're all small and it stopped raining....
    #6294951 - 11/17/06 06:52 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

on saturday i found a small patch of cyans on saturday. i only found a couple tiny little pins, but they werre cyans no doubt....it's been raiing all week, so i've gone back to check in on them every couple of days since then. the pins that i saw have continued to grow, and many many more pins have formed. but alas, the rain stopped yesterday, i went and checked on them again today, and there were 2 or 3 that were of mid size looking all tan like they're getting quite dry...still tons of pins all around, and they are starting to lighten as well, but the pins seemed to be more like the nice chestnut color(does this mean pins retain more water? is the mycelium like protecting the younger ones because they are less likely to have spit out spores already? just a side question....)
would it be possible to go and water these patches to aid nature and help these little guys grow? or should i just pick the ones that are tan and dry and hope for more rain to get those pins (of which there are many) to grow? it's been a very odd season...i'll post pics tomorrow!

--------------------
[url=http:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: i found some cyans, but they're all small and it stopped raining.... [Re: SuchSmartMonkeys]
    #6294975 - 11/17/06 06:59 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

is there morning fog? they have some tendency to grow slower when the rains stop but they shouldn't die unless the substrate dries out, and with a week of rain beforehand that shouldn't be a problem.

it's only been raining off and on here in SF and the first spots i found already had mature fruits from before that big storm.

sorry for the scattered thoughts but i think i got the point across.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: i found some cyans, but they're all small and it stopped raining.... [Re: SuchSmartMonkeys]
    #6295135 - 11/17/06 08:08 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

It probably wouldn't hurt to water them, but, at the same time they are also very reliant on humidity, something you cannot control :smile:

Offlinekron_weed
Hobby Mycologist
Male

Loc: Vancouver
Re: i found some cyans, but they're all small and it stopped raining.... [Re: angryshroom]
    #6295413 - 11/17/06 09:40 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

its been non-stop raining balls here in Vancouver bc. is it even remotley possible (i doubt it) , but can it rain too much??
i trust u more than anyone angryshroom, ur my heroe..lol :biggrin:

--------------------
"god is a plant, known as the earth"
- One smart mutherfucker

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate