Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesygdom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Stuck in an Acid Trip
    #6290689 - 11/16/06 05:22 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I was just wondering how common is it for people to get stuck in a trip, and does it relate to how much you take?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineevolprim
human
Male User Gallery

Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: sygdom]
    #6290698 - 11/16/06 05:24 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

unless you have a family history of schizophrenia the chances of getting "stuck in a trip" are nil. even so, if acid does bring out schizophrenia in you, you will not be STUCK in the trip per se, but more likely suffer the symptoms of schizophrenia.

InvisibleSaturnGlass
So white andnerdy
Loc: The other side
    #6290710 - 11/16/06 05:26 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sygdom said:
I was just wondering how common is it for people to get stuck in a trip, and does it relate to how much you take?

If you eat the acid your gonna think your a glass of orange juice and if you ever tip sideways you WILL DIE because you think you have been emptied out!!!!!! :rotfl:

InvisibleMezcal
    #6290734 - 11/16/06 05:34 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Some people experience anxiety that lasts beyond the immediate drug experience, but it's extremely unlikely that LSD will cause any permanent effects.

InvisibleToTheExtreme, LOL
That Bug up yourAss
Male

Loc: Where there's fresh powde...
Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: SaturnGlass]
    #6290738 - 11/16/06 05:35 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

if you eat acid you're gonna believe that you're an orange and you won't let your friends go near you cuz they're gonna peel you :hehehe:

Edit: 1 hit can do this! JUST 1!

--------------------

What can I say??? I like this shit!!
You've been slissed!
despisedicon said:
We all know the reasons why 50 Cent and Korn are gay faggots. You suck at life and I'm not talking about the board game fella.

Edited by slissbox (11/16/06 05:36 PM)

Offline13coyote
Stranger
Male
Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: ToTheExtreme, LOL]
    #6290746 - 11/16/06 05:37 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

3 days after dropping 5 hits I still perceive diaphanous geometries as I'm falling asleep.

--------------------
"It is said that the earth is a place of painful joy, of a tired happiness."

Offlinesygdom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: ToTheExtreme, LOL]
    #6290749 - 11/16/06 05:38 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

an orange eh? sounds good

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: evolprim]
    #6290771 - 11/16/06 05:43 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

You can have lasting effects that have little to do with actual schizophrenia.

LSD can change you, and at a high enough dose subtle visual effects can last for a long time(days, weeks, years). Anyone who has taken 1500 mics or more knows that the lsd experience can stay with you for the rest of your life.

For example, for many people who take high doses of lsd, or mushrooms etc...... The marijuana high will never be the same. Its a streight up psychedelic from then on.

You cant really get "stuck" in a trip, but these drugs can change you quite a bit. Mushrooms can do the same shit.
You will never reach some breaking point where you literally get stuck at some point in your trip. Lasting effects are common though.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinesygdom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6290776 - 11/16/06 05:44 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

well for example if say someone took just one hit this would be highly unlikely right?

InvisibleToTheExtreme, LOL
That Bug up yourAss
Male

Loc: Where there's fresh powde...
    #6290796 - 11/16/06 05:49 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

1 hit would be fun, but that's it.

--------------------

What can I say??? I like this shit!!
You've been slissed!
despisedicon said:
We all know the reasons why 50 Cent and Korn are gay faggots. You suck at life and I'm not talking about the board game fella.

Offlinesygdom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6290822 - 11/16/06 05:53 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

you say 1500 mics is a lot how many mics are in one hit

InvisibleMezcal
    #6290840 - 11/16/06 05:58 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

40-75 usually, as little as 0 and as much as 100-200.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6290846 - 11/16/06 06:00 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

30-80.....usually. 100 if you are lucky. 200+ if you have basically the best acid that exists today(no one would put more than that into single units for mass distribution). 200+ doesnt come on paper. It comes in geltab form or liquid.

Any amount of lsd or shrooms has a lasting effect though......

But ya, 1500 mics would scare the living shit out of most people.
Its enough acid to make your balls hurt......

Basically, 500 mics is ALOT for most people.....

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (11/16/06 06:02 PM)

OfflineAngeloWish
Sr. Mydriasis

Loc: MEXICO-Mushroom Capital
Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: yageman]
    #6290850 - 11/16/06 06:04 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

With +1500 u'll look like the poor kitten on the video that was around here yesterday.

IMHO when u trip u never get back to the point you were before dosing. I mean you won't trip at all anymore but (as already said) your perception and sensations might change forever.
Personally i like this changes and that's why i luv psychedelics.

--------------------
+'this' reality is the one i like the most+

Offlinesygdom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6290853 - 11/16/06 06:04 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

oh wow so 30-80 would hardly even do anything let alone get you "stuck" in any sort of trip

OfflineAngeloWish
Sr. Mydriasis

#6291094 - 11/16/06 07:03 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i have intense 3+ trips on 100. I am not ready to go further, has been pretty thrillin already.

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: AngeloWish]
    #6292189 - 11/16/06 10:41 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Its true. 100-150 mics is a nice consistant trip. Some people may disagree just because they dont know how much their hits had in'em in the first place.

On 1500 mics, you can hardly see your hand infront of your face in broad daylight. It would completely destroy most people(ego-loss is an understatement at that point). Anyone who has never used a psychedelic and takes that much has basically a guarenteed hospital visit. Those who have used 5 grams of shrooms would be more ready for it, but there is no telling how far it could take them, or how well they would respond.

600-800 mics is truely a heroic dose.

1500 mics + is just trying to see how far you can take it.

With +1500 u'll probably "look like the poor kitten on the video that was around here yesterday".....This is true.

SOme people are just about experienced enough to go that far, and beyond that without "freaking out". Its pretty serious no matter who you are. That sort of dose cant be taken for simple shits and giggles or it will bite you in the ass.

I know 600 mics is enough for most people to have the hardest trip of their life. Depending on how they handle it, they may or may not return to that place ever again......

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (11/16/06 10:46 PM)

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

#6292581 - 11/17/06 12:48 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Two summers ago after doing large doses of mushrooms every other or every weekend I could still see subtle signs of movement in large areas of texture such as carpet or popcorn on ceilings- even when I am sober.

At first I thought this just might be something I've never noticed before, but only after doing mushrooms can identify it. But now that I haven't done mushrooms in about a year, I definitely don't see the same trailing... which leads me to agree with yageman. Doing large doses over a period of time can change perception.

However, being 'stuck in a trip' is a misconception. Hence the posts about orange juice.

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineSRAsephiroth
enumerations AurAin Soph tree oflife
Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: ryanvergel]
    #6292628 - 11/17/06 01:04 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

im stuck on a perm amanita,ayahuasca,datura,lsa, and alot more trip

--------------------
the deep blue Tree, Seven horse sing to be on the mark dont forget the other 3 that dont sing

OfflineCelaeno
Stranger
Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: SRAsephiroth]
    #6292961 - 11/17/06 04:50 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I wouldnt mind getting stuck in a low dose trip or something :smile:

But unfortunately that aint going to happen

OfflineSRAsephiroth
enumerations AurAin Soph tree oflife
Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: Celaeno]
    #6293103 - 11/17/06 07:46 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

nah its heavey full bolwn to the point you dont know whats real or not. but i learned whats real and whats not and only see the real

--------------------
the deep blue Tree, Seven horse sing to be on the mark dont forget the other 3 that dont sing

Offlinesygdom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: SRAsephiroth]
    #6294272 - 11/17/06 03:25 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for all the help guys I really appreciate hte quick responses

Offlineeuphoricpoison
Expand your Mind
Male User Gallery
Loc: NewYork
    #6294387 - 11/17/06 04:11 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

My mother ever since I was little would tell me stories of her friend who tripped off acid and thought she was dead (Not stuck in a trip however it "changed her"), well 4 years ago a strange women knocks on my door and I later find out it was my moms old friend who just finally started overcoming the effects acid gave her. Then two and a half years ago my friend was running from the cops with I think was and am not sure was 70 tabs of LSD in his sock. He now is stuck in a permanent trip and thinks hes a glass of water, and I haven't herd from him since this story. Heroin, crack, and LSD were the only drugs I promised my self I would never try, a year ago my roommate walks in to my apartment and says were doing acid, I look at him an think about all the shit I told my self about never trying it and take 2 tabs. That night I had a gay trip because I was freaking out to much about getting stuck in a trip. If you do it, don't be scared or the trip will suck.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: euphoricpoison]
    #6294400 - 11/17/06 04:19 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

euphoricpoison said:
Then two and a half years ago my friend was running from the cops with I think was and am not sure was 70 tabs of LSD in his sock. He now is stuck in a permanent trip and thinks hes a glass of water, and I haven't herd from him since this story

thats from the movie SLC punks and ive heard plenty of rumors of this same story...but like all the others yours might be true. Also perma trips arent perma...from my experience and that of others they all wear off over time. I have also thought i was dying in countless trips to the point where i was saying good bye friends and what not so iw ant people to know just becuase this happens doesnt mean youll experience H.P.P.D "perma trip"

--------------------

Offlineeuphoricpoison
Expand your Mind
Male User Gallery
Loc: NewYork
Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6294423 - 11/17/06 04:25 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I was away at college when I herd about it, but it was from my best friend and the kid it happened to, I never herd from him again. I'm just saying if you trip don't be afraid and enjoy the experience or its gonna suck.

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
    #6294428 - 11/17/06 04:26 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

if it were possible to be permatripped don't you think more of us would be striving to perfect a method that does it first try????

duh.

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

Offlineshroom_me
Stranger
Male

Loc: Usa
Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #6294440 - 11/17/06 04:29 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I'm permanently stuck in a life trip, and it sucks!!

Edited by shroom_me (11/17/06 04:30 PM)

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6294447 - 11/17/06 04:32 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Hppd is a rather ambiguous term.

Hppd is basically lasting after effects. Its just that those effects can be very extreem and some people cant deal, didnt expect it, and consider it a disorder rather than what it really is. (To be expected if you trip often enough on high enough doses).

Hppd is not really a "perma trip". Long lasting after effects are persisting perceptions caused by hallucinogens.

Its just that for some people it is rather extreem to the point where it gets in the way of their day to day lives. If you are not ready to cope with a strong trip and have a terrible time during it, you are messing with your head alot to the point where you could come out of it with these negative psychedelic perceptions intact.
You can also get the so called hppd because of great trips, but that doesnt seem to bother people as much because they can assimilate to these strong/positive trips a bit more easily.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (11/17/06 04:37 PM)

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#6294539 - 11/17/06 05:02 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

that story about ur friend having 70 hits of lsd in his sock and them absorbing and sending him into a perma trip is really hard to believe man. thats one of those old urban legends of lsd that are fake. they did a take on it in slc punk as someone else already said. people do doses of much higher than 70 hits (thumbprints) and come back, maybe not the same as they were but definately not a perma trip.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: LedHead]
    #6294679 - 11/17/06 05:34 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

It would take about 15 hits of extreemely good but not super potent acid to reach the 1500 mic level.

Those people who used thumbprints always amazed me, and part of me doesnt believe quite a few of those people one bit. SOme, im sure have actually done it.

To do 10+ times more than 1500 mics is a bit beyond me..... I mean shit, 600 mics is more than enough to become completely seperate of yourself, and plunge into a psychedelic wonderland full of strange teachings and everything anyone has ever read about. 500 mics can really effect you spiritually, and its a VERY VERY strong trip.

I cant help but to wonder what purpose one would have to eat 150 hits of 100 mic acid, or way more. 700-1500 mics is absolutely magical. I have taken more than 1500 in one sitting. It lasted 3 days and the after effects were mind boggling for years.

I cant help but to wonder what kind of person wants to push the limits that far. I just cant see the drug being as functional at that level. I am also willing to bet that most of the people who have used 75,000 mics at a time are not very sharp. They are probably just not on the same wavelegth as most people who have some intelligence about them. Why oh why would you do that to yourself?
I know people who would do it, but thats because they are primal animals.

I have heard way to much about it being a right of passage. I sure as hell wouldnt do that to myself because it meant I was "in", or ready for making my own lsd etc etc..... That stuff is total bullshit.
Some people are willing to trip all the way to the ends of the universe, but they still wouldnt dream of taking 50-75000 mics. They just respect their organic brain way to much to play such a wild card.

Those people do come back, but they sort of inherently dont in a way.....
Most of the people who have taken that much at once, should not be the type of people to give as a reference to the fact that "you can come back". Those people are very different. Those people are the kind of users I honestly wouldnt hang around. Im sure some of them are very smart, but thats a whole different ball game. Thats not hardcore tripping, thats getting your jollies and then some.....

Also you would be suprized at how doses get less important when they get them up that high. 1100 mics is very similare to 1700. However, 300 hundred mics when compared to 1000 is totally different.

I just have this thing where I always have to say something similare to what I just did when ever someone brings up "thumbprints".

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineAngeloWish
Sr. Mydriasis

#6295402 - 11/17/06 09:34 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Acid very powerful indeed :blush:

Quote:

Those people do come back, but they sort of inherently dont in a way.....

I stay with that one.
It is all about tripping... if you trip too far you will have to walk a longer path back home, and sometimes "home" can become confusing.

--------------------

OfflineThereaperofdeath
Stranger
Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: AngeloWish]
    #22844916 - 01/31/16 12:39 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I used to take a huge amount of acid back a few years ago mind you I also mixed it with other drugs.. but had a pretty messed up trip once tripped real hard i normally take 3 then 30 mins later 3 then 30 mins 4 and these are DOI based trips dunno if you's know em any way but got these ones off my guy said only take two anyone else quater well I took all 4 didn't i still ain't all right fuzziness here and there but I dunno if you's have heard the sound of warping like literally is what I heard like warp warp warp and i mean things warped in and out in to other things ... go hard or go home haha never took 15 but lol

Offlineak47myth
Stranger

#22845146 - 01/31/16 02:19 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
For example, for many people who take high doses of lsd, or mushrooms etc......  The marijuana high will never be the same.  Its a straight up psychedelic from then on.

This is true.

OfflinePsychoKinesiS
Alien Resources Manager
Re: Stuck in an Acid Trip [Re: ak47myth]
    #22845170 - 01/31/16 02:29 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ak47myth said:
Quote:

yageman said:
For example, for many people who take high doses of lsd, or mushrooms etc......  The marijuana high will never be the same.  Its a straight up psychedelic from then on.

This is true.

LSD has never been the same ever since I took Ayahuasca. I now see much more detailed CEVs than I ever used to see on LSD before the experience, which are kind of of kind of DMT-esque.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag