Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMushyMan
Malabar who here has fruited them?
    #1426785 - 04/03/03 04:26 PM (21 years, 8 hours ago)

Who in here has had a good flush of Malabar, I have cased malabar grain and im wondering how easy do the pins form?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
Re: Malabar who here has fruited them? [Re: MushyMan]
    #1426970 - 04/03/03 06:26 PM (21 years, 6 hours ago)

Mushy -
Haven't done them but would like to. Do you know anything about alleged potency? Would gladly trade spores from them for any we have you might want....

* Post Edited at users request *
-Roadkill

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

Edited by Roadkill (04/04/03 02:06 PM)

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
    #1427247 - 04/03/03 08:59 PM (21 years, 3 hours ago)

Pins from easy and pretty fast. They are a good shroom. Get fairly big. Flush well.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
Re: Malabar who here has fruited them? [Re: Magash]
    #1427594 - 04/04/03 12:37 AM (21 years, 18 minutes ago)

What is their potency like? The are an odd looking thing and I've wondered how they compare to the regular type psybes?

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Malabar who here has fruited them? [Re: curenado]
    #1427623 - 04/04/03 12:51 AM (21 years, 4 minutes ago)

They look funny when they are just starting but as the shroom matures they start to look normal. Their potency is like KS.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Malabar who here has fruited them? [Re: curenado]
    #1427626 - 04/04/03 12:52 AM (21 years, 3 minutes ago)

Stick to trading spores.
Please don't do that again!

thank you!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Edited by Roadkill (04/04/03 02:07 PM)

OfflineMushyMan
Re: Malabar who here has fruited them? [Re: Roadkill]
    #1428117 - 04/04/03 05:53 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I will make a log on these and for curenado, PM me! RoadKill is of course right watch what you say :-)

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
    #1428239 - 04/04/03 07:41 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Nice strain, I think they are one of the most interesting looking ones. My last casing took 4-5 days from incubator to fruiting chamber to form pins. Albeit only 3 of them, but pins nonetheless. It was only incubated for 3 days to let the surface layer of popcorn recover. It ripped through the straw like mad.

I especially like the shape and color. Some of mine are completly flat, some regular dome shaped, others are gumdrop shaped. Reddish brown in the center fading to a bright white ring on the edge, most of the time with spots. They usually always open up flat, and can have most of the veil still present at maturity. Yes, they do grow quite large but are bad spore droppers. I have tried to print a cap and I could barely see anything on the foil. Added a drop of water to the cap and let it sit overnight. Failure...

I have one nice huge one that im gonna let overmature, its just starting to drop spores on the veil now, so I may twist it soon. Potency? I got my ass kicked by these babies on my first try... (Note: I may have eaten more than I thought, but still on other occasions I was not dissapointed in any way)

--------------------
To give is to live...

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #1428354 - 04/04/03 08:46 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

From what I have seen the warmer you keep theM better they do , even during pin set . Currently saw a tray that was so eager to pin that it was birthed a little premature , the whole surface was noT colonized , but pins kept popping up in the dark , so what the hell . The pins are kinda bulky looking for , no signs of the pretty trumpet shaped mushies SporeWorks shows , but oh well , has been a pleasure watching them develop. Is a blessing for us folks who live in the warmer climates , to have a mush that does not require cold shocking to fruit .
Potency ... have no clue yet .
Try them out ... you'll like them is my advice .
Trip n D

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: tripndicular]
    #6282640 - 11/14/06 02:10 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

InvisiblePremedman1
Assistant to the insistent
 User Gallery

Loc: South of Sanity
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Malabar who here has fruited them? [Re: ]
    #6282698 - 11/14/06 02:22 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Bringing back the dead aren't we? This thread's from '03.

--------------------
Build a man a fire, he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags