Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDaMigraine
Beats so hard itrequiresprotection
Loc: New Hampshire
Fruit-bodys... or aborts??
    #628075 - 05/12/02 05:02 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I just noticed some fruitbodys in my dog's kit and Im not quite sure if they are aborts or what. The little caps are brownish with little white specks on em, I know that aborts are supposed to have black heads on em. Im just curious because this will be his very first time actually having success if this all works out. BTW, my dog is growing cambodians.

--------------------
I keep my posts like a bikini bottom, long enough to cover the subject... short enough to keep it interesting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDaMigraine
Re: Fruit-bodys... or aborts?? [Re: DaMigraine]
    #628127 - 05/12/02 05:44 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I guess I asked another dumb question.

--------------------
I keep my posts like a bikini bottom, long enough to cover the subject... short enough to keep it interesting.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #628128 - 05/12/02 05:45 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

you'll notice abhorts by their lack of growth potential... they'll just stay the same size. their caps are not inherently black, they become black because they have stopped growing and start to rot - your goal is to pick them before they get black. good luck with your cambos!

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineDaMigraine
Re: Fruit-bodys... or aborts?? [Re: geokills]
    #628147 - 05/12/02 05:53 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

We just noticed them a little while ago. I wish I had some pics or something so you could see what I am talking about. Ill just wait it out and see what happens.

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #628164 - 05/12/02 06:05 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

yup... that's exactly what you should do. patience is key in this hobby. just keep an eye on the pins and if the others are all gettin' huge while the one in the corner stayin' small <-- pluck that bad boy out

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineDaMigraine
Re: Fruit-bodys... or aborts?? [Re: geokills]
    #628223 - 05/12/02 06:49 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I just checked on them again, it doesn't look like they grew any. For some reason I figured they would grow by the hour or something. Does anyone know how long it takes for cambo's to mature??

--------------------

InvisibleTshabet
reefer full ofpot
    #628732 - 05/13/02 05:48 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

My parrot was just recently growing cambos, and he found that the first flush took about 5 days from pins to ripe fruits, but that on the 2nd through 6th flush it only took about 2 days. However, my parrot was also dunking after each flush, so that might have been the reason. If you suspect they're aborts, I don't think you're running any great risks by leaving them on the cake for 24 hours just to make sure, especially if this is your first experience with this strain. You just need to avoid having them actually rotting on the cake. Good luck!

OfflineDaMigraine
Re: Fruit-bodys... or aborts?? [Re: Tshabet]
    #628734 - 05/13/02 05:52 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

My dog is using a EZ-Gro kit from Homestead. But, thanks for the imput!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies