Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecbull
enthusiast
MUSHROOM-MADNESS!!!
    #627530 - 05/12/02 07:06 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Ok to all the mushroom-madness customers and ppl that deal with mushroom madness yesterday any one who read my post about (mushroom-madness)(ripoff) there was a misunderstanding i was sending email for them to get back to my but they must off been busy filling orders on time and couldnt get back to me but they did send my item. after a few days i was getting hot headed thinking i got ripped off but this was not the case. this is my apoligy to mushroom-madness. didnt mean to speak down about you guys, sorry if i did any harm.
p.s to prevent this in the future jus send a email out everyonce and a while misunderstanding can get nasty when there is no need for them. hope i cleared this subject up a lil

--------------------
FAPA - Member Since -5-21-2002

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: MUSHROOM-MADNESS!!! [Re: cbull]
    #627541 - 05/12/02 07:21 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>p.s to prevent this in the future jus send a email out everyonce and a while misunderstanding can get nasty when there is no need for them.

Exactly the point i made a while ago, if vendors are selling things via the net, they need to be more alert of communications. Waiting a week for a reply to an e-mail is not on.
If vendors get bad-mouthed on here, because they haven't communicated efficiently, then they only have themselves to blame.

Good Luck cbull

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: MUSHROOM-MADNESS!!! [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #627550 - 05/12/02 07:42 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

We get about 15 orders a day (average) I have 3 employees and we are still having trouble keeping up.
If I take the time to e-mail each and every person this really does take a lot of time, remember your orders are important to us but, your order is not the only one we receive in a day.

We do everything we can to let people know what is going on w/ there order but it is almost impossible to let everyone know what is going on.

We are 58 orders behind right and I sat down for a break I do not want to take a break just to answer e-mails.
We care about our customers and each order is made from scratch and in the order it came in.

We are trying to keep our prices low but having to keep hiring people to help out so that we can keep up with orders in hopes not to get bashed here at the shroomery is getting expensive and hurts you the consumer.

We are plugging away and do the best we can to correspond with customers but it is not that easy.

We will continue to strive to be the one stop shop for all your needs and keep our supplies in stock and always try to have largest stock of products for you to choose from we are trying to bring the best prices but in some ways it is impossible so we lowered the syringe prices to help offset some of the costs to 7.25 and 6.25.

Edited by dimitri211 (05/12/02 07:58 AM)

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Re: MUSHROOM-MADNESS!!! [Re: dimitri211]
    #627556 - 05/12/02 07:47 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well you all certainly spend enough of your 'busy' lives on here, plugging your products, and getting into bitch fights with each other.

But then, this is just my point of view, and I would not know what is entailed in the life of a vendor.

--------------------

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
    #627557 - 05/12/02 07:48 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The last post was a general statement, and not directed at any one individual/vendor

--------------------

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #627566 - 05/12/02 07:56 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I run accross the borads when I sit down or when I have a big order in the pressure cookers we have not been plugging any products for a long time we did yesterday and today.
This is because I sat down to play with my son and he likes to sit here and check out the computers screen and bang on the keyboards

InvisibleMushroom_Madness
enthusiast
Loc: Quaint New England Villag...
Re: MUSHROOM-MADNESS!!! [Re: cbull]
    #627574 - 05/12/02 08:00 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Cbull, we apologize for the miscommunication. I would like to send you some sterile spore syringes equipped with 1 1/2" 18g needles. PM me with the appropriate mailing info, I will personally send them out to you first thing Monday morning when I get into the office.

We are truly sorry for the misunderstanding!

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
    #627637 - 05/12/02 08:51 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

Well you all certainly spend enough of your 'busy' lives on here, plugging your products, and getting into bitch fights with each other.

i will hire myself on an hourly basis to help out any busy vender.
ChromeCrows bitch slapping service", when you care enough to let a fat guy bitch slap the competiters!

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules