Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: delta9]
    #3670867 - 01/24/05 01:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You think? Then go ahead and take a MASSIVE dose and explain it all to me in real time while your mind implodes on itself? Go ahead...make my day!!!

---Normorsch2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFungusmaximusFM
Shepherds theweak through thevalley ofdarkness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: Normorsch2]
    #3670941 - 01/24/05 02:12 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ignorance is great aint it...lol

you dont really know what your talking about do you??

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

Edited by FungusmaximusFM (01/24/05 02:13 AM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: FungusmaximusFM]
    #3671686 - 01/24/05 09:31 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Fungusmaximus, I was once in your place. I was what is called a macho tripper. There are many of these so called macho trippers. Each one thinks they eat the most mushrooms and that no one else eats mushrooms like them. They also think that no one has had an experience like theirs. I have been to the same places as you describe in your trip on lower as well as higher doses of cubensis. In my mind I have gone farther, but you probably don't think there is farther. I agree with not liking the level system. In my opinion there should be only one trip level or an infinite number of them. I have to tell you though, not a bad trip report at all but is that the farthest you went with 5 grams cyanescens? You report was great but it sounded more like low dose to me. Seeing into your childhood, and understanding what causes some hate. Not that I doubt your dose, but I think that you are on overkill mode. If you are in Holland then what is the rush to go out and trip so often? They are always sellin in the smart shops. I don't want to tell you what to do or anything but if you trip every weekend on such large doses, I think it may catch up to you. Plus, in my experience, dose is not really that important. When you first start off tripping, dose does make a difference but once you have broken through to the other side, there is no reason to take such large doses. Everyone has a psychic tolerence to the mushroom that has to be broken, after that you do not need the same amount to trip like you did previously.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: Normorsch2]
    #3672635 - 01/24/05 02:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Normorsch2........:nonono:.....

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: TYL3R]
    #3673146 - 01/24/05 03:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Personally, I don't want to reach level 5, at least not with shrooms. I like being able to do stuff while I'm tripping. And even level 4 feels like too much of a body load for me.

I'd like to be able to go to a level 5, but I just don't think I can handle it,.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: MeThoD]
    #3673601 - 01/24/05 06:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Level 5 is easily handled....there's no you, no life, no universe....just the All.......it's the journey up to this part that is hard to handle. If you fight it, it will be hell until you reach it, if you go with the flow, and let it happen, it goes much, much easier.

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (01/24/05 06:03 PM)

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: FungusmaximusFM]
    #3674144 - 01/24/05 07:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FungusmaximusFM said:
ignorance is great aint it...lol

you dont really know what your talking about do you??

Yeah, right.

The problem is that you build up a tolerance over time. What you need to do is back off for a couple of weeks, maybe a month. Then quadruple the dose (or more, if you think you can handle it) and see where you get.

---Normorsch2

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: TYL3R]
    #3674586 - 01/24/05 09:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

x_TYLER_x said:
Normorsch2........:nonono:.....

Ay, iQue malo!

...and my 'shrooms seem to be losing their pallor...oh my!

---Normorsch2

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: red bread for your rain colored coat hanger [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3675725 - 01/24/05 11:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Level 5 is easily handled....there's no you, no life, no universe....just the All.......it's the journey up to this part that is hard to handle. If you fight it, it will be hell until you reach it, if you go with the flow, and let it happen, it goes much, much easier.

I dunno, I get this feeling in my stomach during the come up that I just can't handle on doses above 4 grams.

But I should give it time, I've only taken more than 4 grams once, and the only reason I had that feeling and bad tripped was cause I took 'em at a bad time. I never had a single problem with shrooms before that.

I just want to be able to trip like I did before my bad trip, to be free of anxiety and that feeling I now get during the come up. If I could do that again, I could experience a good level 5 trip.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineBeenHereNow
Please don'tsqueeze theShaman
Psychedelic Libations [Re: MeThoD]
    #3675997 - 01/25/05 02:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thoughts on HPPD:

Can your 50-watt bulb handle 1000 watts of level 5 juice... for how long? And just like in a video game, once you've scored the cheat codes, will the real work of the game be meaningless to you? Will the thrill of normal human contact be gone, achievement and development of real character seem like a sham to your wizened eyes? Will the soil of your life in which your parents lovingly planted you be washed away and your roots laid bare?

Watch your shit. Some of you psychonauts think you?re on the cutting edge, but it?s an old game. Meditation and spiritual discipline is a bitch and requires work, but hey, maybe there's a reason for that after all.

There is a real spiritual place for these substances, but in the hands of a fool they can lead to hellish self-destruction. And leading another soul down such a foolish path when you are not a master can be a worse crime than if you murdered them, for the damage can be greater. Are you sure you can call yourself a master? What have you really mastered?

Insanity is no picnic. The seal is your friend and your protector. Don't pry it open with blunt instruments and the finesse of an ape on crack. Don't let go the coat.

http://www.acacialand.com/bedo11.html

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: Psychedelic Libations [Re: BeenHereNow]
    #3676114 - 01/25/05 03:05 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BeenHereNow said:
Thoughts on HPPD:

Can your 50-watt bulb handle 1000 watts of level 5 juice... for how long? And just like in a video game, once you've scored the cheat codes, will the real work of the game be meaningless to you? Will the thrill of normal human contact be gone, achievement and development of real character seem like a sham to your wizened eyes? Will the soil of your life in which your parents lovingly planted you be washed away and your roots laid bare?

Watch your shit. Some of you psychonauts think you?re on the cutting edge, but it?s an old game. Meditation and spiritual discipline is a bitch and requires work, but hey, maybe there's a reason for that after all.

There is a real spiritual place for these substances, but in the hands of a fool they can lead to hellish self-destruction. And leading another soul down such a foolish path when you are not a master can be a worse crime than if you murdered them, for the damage can be greater. Are you sure you can call yourself a master? What have you really mastered?

Insanity is no picnic. The seal is your friend and your protector. Don't pry it open with blunt instruments and the finesse of an ape on crack. Don't let go the coat.

http://www.acacialand.com/bedo11.html

Words of Wisdom, folks, WORDS OF WISDOM!

---Normorsch2

OfflineBeenHereNow
Please don'tsqueeze theShaman
Re: Psychedelic Libations [Re: Normorsch2]
    #3676178 - 01/25/05 04:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by BeenHereNow (01/25/05 04:19 AM)

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
Re: Psychedelic Libations [Re: BeenHereNow]
    #3677911 - 01/25/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

...so...ya gotta ask yourself..."Do I feel lucky"...well...do ya, PUNK?!?!?!

---Normorsch2

...and would blow your head clean off...

OfflinexPooPx
Stranger

Re: Level 5 [Re: cadam]
    #6271770 - 11/11/06 11:52 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i apreciate the couple days i have of clear-headedness to get some important shit done, then get stoned as fuck when i can. i dont do other drugs though...dont even drink that much any more

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract