Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRipper
enthusiast
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: AbstractSoul]
    #628277 - 05/12/02 07:21 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Guess what friend,

#1 bellsouth.net does not run an open-relay
if you knew jack shit about relaying you would know that they end up in RBL's..
#2 the headers clearly show that a user from an ip block owned by bellsouth.net connected to a bellsouth.net mail server, the mail was sent to us from a bellsouth.net mail server, thats something that can't be spoofed.

#3 if the ip was spoofed, the reverse lookup on it wouldn't have matched, old style relaying is lame

most ISP's allow users to put whatever they want in their from headers, thats why Mr G used their server, because thats his outgoing mail server and he did change his from address, that goes without saying

I will be contacting the ISA/SEC team at bellsouth.net on monday regarding this matter and requesting confirmation of the user inovled in this persuant to legal action. Mr G made threats against Thor, thats against the law, even in email, and after bellsouth verifies it was him that was logged in we retrieve those records, and whala... he's in deep shit, in fact, he crossed state lines, violating federal law, not state law, so the FBI's internet crimes unit would be after it. This site does not break any laws, what he did does. Point in case, Mr G is Mr Fucked pretty soon.

Ripper

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Ripper]
    #628389 - 05/12/02 08:28 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

How secure is the new server? Could someone have hacked the shroomery server to do this?

I believe it is Mr.G, but all posibilities should be explored. Probably by the cops no matter who sent it.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #628499 - 05/13/02 12:02 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

yea-just because he had a bellsouth block dont mean shit-

i used to be on a bellsouth block-

i moved 30 miles away-i was on the same bellsouth block-

i really think that mr G is smart enough that he was gonna threan someone,he would do it from an unknown mailbox,such as hotmail-

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #628506 - 05/13/02 12:18 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

What if we all become like this after years of shrooming?

Offlinejohnwsmoke
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: zeronio]
    #628571 - 05/13/02 02:27 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hasn't happened yet

--------------------
Jon was a crippled, midget, lezbian boy- but he stood 10' tall with a KNIFE...

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: johnwsmoke]
    #629095 - 05/13/02 11:07 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

My personal opinion is that anyone who calls the man down on a fellow psychonaut is uncool. Not that Mr. G comes near to qualifying as cool. It's a feeble junkie's rambling threat, assuming that it was even him. You know damn well that if he is investigated, he will very likely get popped with at least a few shrooms. The penalties for which no man should suffer. Even if he is a mouthy little bitch. I say walk away, and feel like a bigger man.

What's he really going to do, spank your wife's ass with a crutch and snarl at your kids? Your wife would slap the morphine out of him, and your kids would stomp out the demeral. Assuming he ever even leaves his trailer.

I believe that those who wish to avoid the heavy hand of the law should be very reluctant to call it down on others. For any reason. But yeah, i'd be pissed too, especially at first. Hearing everybody talk shit about him probably hurt his ego far worse than jailtime ever would anyone, being as egotistical as he is......

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: mycofile]
    #629105 - 05/13/02 11:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I agree Mycofile, my intial post was obviously made in a unsettled anger.

The ISP is the one I'd bring down on him, not the law. Mabye him losing his account will make him realize this kind of thing does not go unpunished.

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Thor]
    #629244 - 05/13/02 01:17 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

glad to see your rage has settled.....

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Anonymous

Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: mycofile]
    #629256 - 05/13/02 01:33 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Mycofile, I agree with you. If Mr.G did make those threats it wasn't right but I think legal action should be avoided. If someone acts on these threats or shows intentions of it by all means call the authorities for the safety of your family but until then I think you're doing the right thing. Hope everything works out good.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #629257 - 05/13/02 01:33 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Nail his ass to the wall, both with the ISP and the police. The man is a nutcase and you shouldn't take any chances. If something did happen to your family... could you live with the fact you did nothing?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #629721 - 05/13/02 09:04 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I just want the truth right now, I think that would let this thing go away. I just feel like I have to find out, it was rather shocking to get those emails and even though I'm sure my life isn't in danger it still does rattle you a bit.

OfflineOrchidman
enthusiast
Loc: Toronto
    #631845 - 05/15/02 02:00 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I just want you people to know about a political technique I read about on www.emeryseeds.com. When the DEA wants to control drugs one of their ways is to infiltrate websites. They assume identities of other people and launch attacks against leaders. They know these sites are political dynomite because if enough people talk to each other and organize they know they will be defeated. This disruption of the organization here is all planned. This is the CIA picking at you guys. Somebody is doing that on this site because I have read replies claiming someone was impersonating others. If the pigs want to fake an e-mail, believe me you won't tell.
What better person to attack than Mr G, the founder of all of the mushrooms and a figurehead? Let's all stick together stronger now that we know we might be under attack.
It's very possible that these are fake e-mails and I give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

--------------------
I've been having psilly dreams lately

Invisiblepsilosinner
Sinner
Male

Loc: Follow the yellow brick r...
    #631902 - 05/15/02 02:38 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Thor - the best way for it to go away is for you to handle it on your own and close this thread. the longer this thread is open the more speculation/rumors/etc are going to come about. do what YOU have to do.

--------------------
"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."
- Mick Miller -

Anonymous

Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Orchidman]
    #631905 - 05/15/02 02:42 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

What better person to attack than Mr G, the founder of all of the mushrooms

So the "G" stands for God?

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Orchidman]
    #631911 - 05/15/02 02:48 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

What better person to attack than Mr G, the founder of all of the mushrooms and a figurehead?

He didn't find them all..... 1 or 2 strains at the most.
I'm not bashing you....but this site is about correct info.

And is isn't a figurehead...far from it.

And the CIA has alot better things to do..... than to waste there time coming to a mushroom site.

Be more concerned with the DEA!

But until you see some of the other sites being attacked by them.... you shouldn't worry too much.....mushrooms are very low on there list of things to control.

Just my 2 cents worth!

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Roadkill]
    #632411 - 05/16/02 12:46 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The DEA only beconmes involove if there is interstate transportation.

I have talked to several DEA agaents over the yars who attend many mushroom conferences as observers. Their interest lies only when someone takes a drug across the state lines.

mj

InvisibleSumGuy
addict

#632421 - 05/16/02 01:08 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

What I find the funniest is the fact that he wrote this
>Better make sure if you guys have a wives and
>kids that they look both ways before crossing the street .

First of all if he was going to do anything he would have done his research and already known if you have "a wives and kids" hahah nice english "a wives and kids"??? :P

--------------------
-SumGuy :cool:

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: SumGuy]
    #634070 - 05/17/02 07:26 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Isn't looking both ways before you cross the street a good idea for kids and adults, regardless of their marital status, gender or familial ties? Maybe he was just being helpful there. Actually, it's probably the most helpful thing he's said since his return...

Why is this thread still open? I know that privaleged folks are involved here, but the only thing this really has to do with a vendor is to work out personal differences or to bad mouth his business for personal reasons. I think it belongs in OT if it stays open at all. I'm not taking sides, if I were I wouldn't mention this. I just don't see how this has anything to do with a company and it's services/products.

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale