Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: ]
    #627097 - 05/11/02 07:18 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Have you ever thought that maybe the reason that he sent you five items instead of the one you paid for could be explained by strong med(s) usage?

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Jammer]
    #627102 - 05/11/02 07:25 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah and maybe just maybe the man treats customers who PAY him money differently than he would me, whom he suspected of giving out his spores to Workman.

I just can't believe people choose to believe him over me, I guess some people just think there is a conspiracy in all things.

Anonymous

#627105 - 05/11/02 07:35 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I didn't think the reason he sent 5 was because of meds, I believe and still believe it was for the love of mushrooms. also he sent me the spores before i sent money. Not many vendors send there products first, he also told me to only pay for them if I was satisfied, which I was.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#627109 - 05/11/02 07:40 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

He was also very generous with me, he sent me all these spores.. We had a good relationship until he sent me those 3 emails, upto that point I had nothing against the guy.

Well I guess once he replies to my email you'll all know the truth, I can bet he will not deny that he sent those.

Anonymous

#627111 - 05/11/02 07:41 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not saying i believe him over you. I'm just stating my facts about my experience with him. I'm taking no side on this fight. I'm not involved however I do think it's wrong to make threats if there's no reason like you say. But I'm not gonna get into that cause I don't know all the details of your guys' situation. I just know that he's been good to work with.

OfflineJammer

#627113 - 05/11/02 07:43 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

From a business perspective:

Is this how it works? He loses money on every order, but he makes up for it in volume.

I understand that the man may love mushrooms, hell so do I. But what is the purpose in charging ANY $$ if your going to lose anyway. Why bother charging anything at all and instead just freely give the stuff away?

There is a contest/Give Away forum here for just such a purpose.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Anonymous

#627116 - 05/11/02 07:44 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

He still needs to cover shipping costs + labor etc. He has people that ship orders for him and they must be paid.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#627122 - 05/11/02 07:51 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

He told me he's more concerned about getting his spores out there before he passes away. He's more concerned about his life being cut short because of all his health problems, and thats why he said he chose to return.

OfflineJammer

Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Thor]
    #627180 - 05/11/02 08:52 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>"he's more concerned about getting his spores out there before he passes away"

I'm so confused now. If this is the case why is he threating to kill everyone via posinious 'shrooms 'cuz he thinks that his spores are being given to Workman?

Man, this is one fucked up situation.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #627275 - 05/11/02 11:57 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineJammer

Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: World Spirit]
    #627279 - 05/11/02 11:59 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I allways have had the most respect for The Beat-Offs.

lol...

(just trying to lighten things up a little)

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (05/12/02 12:01 AM)

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #627291 - 05/12/02 12:14 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Just found this on alt.drugs.mushrooms:

Did it ever occur to you Thor?

That whenever I e-mail you I sign and encrypt it. If it wasn't encrypted it isn't me. What the hell is this you are talking about? I thought
you were my friend. I know you have been keeping that secret and I am not going to tell anyone. Why on earth would you think this was me? I
wouldn't put such things in writing and believe you know that. I certainly would have encrypted and signed. Was it?............what did I ever
do to you? I was even telling people i had faith you could straighten out the shroomery and this is what you do to me? Ouch!

Well if you are posting "fake" correspondence please post this as well. I have not e-mailed you since you never would respond to my request
for advertising. You said you need the money but would take the advertising dollars? I am not suprised to see such things from john Allen but
thought better of you.

Do you really think I would want to claim a shitty mutant like the "penis envy" which is nothing more then a PF shroom that is badly mutated?
It produces no spores because the strain is dying. I would be ashamed of such a thing rather then proud or sell it. I also would never say the
new mushroom was anything but excellent. Why would I put down my own discovery? I don't think it makes sense, but I guess it shows how much
self confidence you have as well as faith in mankind. Thanks a lot friend. Thought I had enough troubles with enemies. I really appreciate you
flying off the handle before checking with me. Someone is laughing like hell at you and me now, thanks! Mr.G

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #627309 - 05/12/02 12:34 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

This is not for me to get involved in, when comparing the message source:

Alt.mushrooms.net:
Reply-To: mastergrower@fmfarms.com
Organization: Foggy Mountain Farms International
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.79 (Macintosh; U; PPC)

3D's post earlier in this thread:
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 06:17:00 -0400
Reply-To: mastergrower@fmfarms.com
Organization: Foggu Mountain Farms
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.79 (Macintosh; U; PPC)

Notice the organization difference!

As I said, not for me to get involved, but there seems to be a difference, from 3d's post 'Foggu Mountain Farms', I think if this was from FMFarms, they would know how to spell it!! Not saying anything here, sticking up for anyone.... just noticing subtle differences.

Good luck sorting this mess out.

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
    #627344 - 05/12/02 02:02 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

actually-i dont think thiese emails are from Mr. G-

if anyone else stays in contact like i do with mr G-they would know that he is not around right now-and couldnt have sent them

me and Dr. Bella were just talking of this a few nights ago-wondering where mr G was-

he is not around-i do know this-i believe he hjas fallen ill again-

or maybe he ate one of those nastys,and couldnt get to the antidote in time
but i doubt it-those emails actually sounded like a chile or adollescent had written them-not the mjr g i know-

mr g is a good guy-he sent me well over $200.00 worth of exotic strains and said pay me 25.00- later when you get it-

i have also read those disturbing posts left by Peytol(sp?)

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

Loc: R'lyeh
    #627410 - 05/12/02 04:49 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Far be it from me to get invovled in this or tell you how to run your site...but I will give you my opinion. I think you should have kept it off the message board and never posted the emails or even let on about it. Whether this fellow sent you these emails or not I believe you should have kept it private even if pursuing legal action. I've ran several message boards and websites in the past. Posting emails like this don't do much but incite things. Yes...email accounts CAN be stolen or used..happens all the time. Not to say this is such a case, but there is always a slim chance with such things...so it's always best to keep it to yourself and figure it out yourself rather than getting an entire message board involved IMHO. Even if you know for sure that the fellow sent it...why bother posting it all over a message board. It's best to keep such things private. Bringing it out in the public does not accomplish anything and can actually compound things sometimes.
I'm taking no sides ..I care little about it. Just handing out a little advice.

--------------------
"That is not dead which may eternal lie..and with strange eons even death may die."
Vote Great Cthulhu for President. Why vote for a lesser evil?

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #627413 - 05/12/02 04:51 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

my advice, as i am not sure either way. is go ahead, get the man involved ( cant believe i would ever say that). but they got the resources to find out WHO sent it, or at least if it is mr_G, dont discuss this with anyone, in any form, untill you have 100% proof. either way, him or not, the new terrorism laws should get the culprit a mighty fine sentence. but besides you two ( thor and 3d) discussing this between yourselves, i would not mention it to anyone else, or you may be giving the one that is doing it ( if its not G) all the info they need to NOT get busted.

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Anonymous

Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #627441 - 05/12/02 05:27 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Seriously Thor..

What if you take this to the man..What if you find out this was not written by Mr.G.

I would take this sort of post as slander towards his site.This type of post can cause harm to ones business.
I know I wouldnt appreciate the slander.

Be smart next time,Keep your private matters private until you get the facts.

OfflineEchoVortex
(hard) member
    #627537 - 05/12/02 07:14 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Mr. G lives in Switzerland or someplace. If that's the case there isn't a whole lot your lawyer can do. I mean, it's not as if they're going to extradite him (it's hard enough doing that even for actual murder suspects).

Whether it was Mr. G or not who sent the threats it IS pretty clear that the guy is unstable. Just look at his website (www.fmfarms.com). No links or anything, just one long block of text in which he rambles on, meanders from one topic to another, slanders other vendors, and rounds the whole thing off by telling the pretty ladies not to smile flirtatiously or wiggle in just the right way because that might distract him from his world-famous efforts on behalf of mycology. What a loon!

Anyway, as if any more proof were needed, it is bullshit like this that proves that ingesting mushrooms in and of itself does jack shit to make one a wiser, more spiritual, or better person in any way. There are a lot of very cool people on this board but the sheer volume of juvenile crap that gets thrown around has made me lose forever my naive ideas about the "entheogenic" powers of shrooms. They're still good for shits and giggles, though.

Anonymous

#627568 - 05/12/02 07:57 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Thor, doesn't Mr.G send you encrypted e-mails?? If he does then you wouldn't be able to post it here. Does it have his signature?

Anonymous

#627575 - 05/12/02 08:01 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I am posting this by the request of Mr.G. He's currently unable to contact thor so he asked that I post this. I received this e-mail today,Thor I believe it's directed towards you.

That whenever I e-mail you I sign and encrypt it. If it wasn't encrypted it
isn't me. What the hell
is this you are talking about? I thought
you were my friend. I know you have been keeping that secret and I am not going
to tell anyone. Why
on earth would you think this was me? I
wouldn't put such things in writing and believe you know that. I certainly would
have encrypted and
signed. Was it?............what did I ever
do to you? I was even telling people i had faith you could straighten out the
shroomery and this is
what you do to me? Ouch!

Well if you are posting "fake" correspondence please post this as well. I have
not e-mailed you
since you never would respond to my request
for advertising. You said you need the money but would take the advertising
dollars? I am not
suprised to see such things from john Allen but
thought better of you.

Do you really think I would want to claim a shitty mutant like the "penis envy"
which is nothing
more then a PF shroom that is badly mutated?
It produces no spores because the strain is dying. I would be ashamed of such a
thing rather then
proud or sell it. I also would never say the
new mushroom was anything but excellent. Why would I put down my own discovery?
I don't think it
makes sense, but I guess it shows how much
self confidence you have as well as faith in mankind. Thanks a lot friend.
Thought I had enough
troubles with enemies. I really appreciate you
flying off the handle before checking with me. Someone is laughing like hell at
you and me now,
thanks! Mr.G

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale