Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: ]
    #626580 - 05/11/02 07:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I'de just like to point out my $0.02 here.

I have never communicated with Mr.G and only rarely with Thor. I am not going to take any sides on this matter. I believe that Thor, infact, did receive those e-mails and that he is not trying to trick the community as Dr. Bella pointed out. I think what happened is that those e-mails, infact, didn't come from Mr.G and thats what Dr.Bella was trying to get at.

Whoever wrote those e-mails isn't the smartest tool in the shed. You dont threaten to kick somebodys ass on the internet because you never know how big they are and you never know how many and what kind of friends you are. I really doubt that the Penis Envy strain isn't a cube and has deadly toxins in it because it has been around for a while and i'm sure people have eaten it before and survived after 30+ days.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Edited by phrozendata (05/11/02 07:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Anonymous]
    #626610 - 05/11/02 07:44 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I have been communicating on a regular basis with Mr G for about 3 1/2 months, he approached me first before he returned to the OMC.

He was sometimes sending me 5-10 emails a day, and I have had a lot of correspondance with him. If you don't believe it was him, read the first email he sent me, then look at the 2 following only hours later... The first email is definately him, and I have little doubt that the following two are also him.

Mr G is on a lot of meds and I think that maybe to blame for this nasty attack.

Myco-tek, he doesn't live in Switzerland, thats only a drop ship, he lives in Florida.

I guess some of you won't want to believe this, but I'm am 100% sure of it being from him. I have probably recieved about 50-70 emails from this man in the last 3+ months.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Thor]
    #626623 - 05/11/02 08:11 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#626626 - 05/11/02 08:15 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well Myco this behavior is beyond words, its threatening the lives of me and my loved ones.

What scares me is that I have gotten to know him pretty well this last few months, he has confided in me in numerous ICQ chats and countless emails. He even sends emails via encryption that I have a key to view.

I feel its important people know what kind of person he is, because any customer that reads those emails would probably think twice about dealing with him.

Mr G has as you know made an enemy out of mjshroomer with a similar exchange of crazy emails, although mj didn't get threats like this!

I think if someone threatened your life and that of your family you would also be leaning towards taking this seriously! I mean he is unstable and therefore who knows what he's capable of.

Anonymous

Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Thor]
    #626630 - 05/11/02 08:20 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In other words... "Down with Clowns!"

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #626633 - 05/11/02 08:24 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>Mine was relating to the possiblity that ANY IDIOT can send
>you an email in Mr.G's name and you would have NO WAY
>of proving otherwise

Is this so?
I don?t consider you an idiot, so I?m sure you must be able to send me an email from Mr. G?s account( mastergrower@fmfarms.com)...

Let?s see how you will accomplish this, if it?s so easy as you say.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #626682 - 05/11/02 09:19 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I think the e-mail contains information Mr.G and Thor would be the only 2 to know about unless the "imposter" was reading both e-mails and replying. Who else would know about the spore prints etc...

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Anno]
    #626684 - 05/11/02 09:20 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Anno...

...it's easy...however...if you acutally look @ the header you will see how and from where it was faked.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: Anno]
    #626703 - 05/11/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Do you know how to recognize a "spoofed" email.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: phrozendata]
    #626714 - 05/11/02 09:59 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>...it's easy..

Yes? Can you tell me how?

Offlinefastbut
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: dimitri211]
    #626725 - 05/11/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well I just was writing this note and it disappeared off the screen.

That is deifnately Mr. G.

He does come here under different names but the writing and tone of his emails are the same.

He is from Florida and he is also Mr Master Grower and a few others. Even in his rambleings he talks to himself as inthe first person, second person and even the fourth person.

Dr. Gartz says he never gave a phone number Mr. G and thought that he was a fruitcake.

His Mushroom P. martinensis is not a Psilocybe mushroom. A;though he posted some psilocybe cubensis images along with his alledged martinenesis mushrooms.

Gartz wants nothing to do with him.

And a poisonous mushroom with unknown toxins in it. Give me a break. If they are unknown then how would he know about thm. Saying Gartz and Sandoz has antidotes then you wouldn't need to get one from him.

And if he is on medication that makes him act like tthis (Pain, more like prozac meds or thorazine) then maybe it is a lack of medication. You do not threaten people period as Thor says. If someone makes suck threats whether real or not it is up to the individual being threatened to protect those who he loves.

On or off is no call for such behavior. maybe Mr. G needs to fly on an airplane and see what his mouth brings him.

I have no sympathy for this person whatsoever. Hell he even threatened me, Hawk and Workman on his website but now he removed the threats.

As for many defenders of this person, sock puppets who have no profiles no return emails so no one can confront him because he hears only what he wants to here.

This is also very reminiscent of Sean1234 and also 21 pounds of shrooms ramblings, again fromthe state of Florida.

I deel sorry for all of you caught up in protexting this crazy persons shit. Becasue thats exactly what he is sputing is shit. He makes it up as he goes along.

AND IF YOU BAN HIM HE COMES BACK WITH A DIFFERENT NAME OR MAYBE EVEN HAS ONE OR TWO PEOPLE SEND NASTY LETTE4S BBUT THEY ALL SOUND TO BE HIM AND HIS STUPID RAMBLINGS.

sHIT HIT THE UPPERCASE BUTTON.
TIRED OF THIS SHIT,

FASTBUT

Offlinefastbut
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: fastbut]
    #626733 - 05/11/02 10:24 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I just contacted Dr.Jochen Gartz at the University of Leipzig and he is sending me Mr. G's letter which G sent to him with the sproeprint of his alledged P. martinensis. I am sure this has his fingerprints on it. I am sure Thor's letter with his sporeprint has Mr. G's fingerprints on it also. Maybe so does Workman.s mailings from him.

I will gladly give them to the FBI for examination. Maybe everyone here should know who the real MR. G (Mastergrower) and who ever else he pretends to be.

He made threats to Thor and his family. That is not a joke or something you joke about. And the FBI has the resource to find out exactly who mailed those mailings. Shit they caught Daniel Pearls murderers fromthe internet by tracing the mail. So he publically threatened Thor and his wife and kisds and everyone else he mentioned inis mail.

That is terroristic threatening and fortunately we now have laws against that very thing.

Mr. G needs to beware his time is short.

He made his bed so let him sleep in it.

I am tired of this bs from this character from the snake pit.

Let Mr. G beware that This is a stupid thing he has done and it will be his downfall.

fastbut

Offlinefastbut
    #626738 - 05/11/02 10:29 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hi Pyhrozendata,

you made the following quote:

"...it's easy...however...if you acutally look @ the header you will see how and from where it was faked."
\
I am not sure if you are aware that Mr. G is Mastergrower. Thats his puppet company except he always tals about master grower as if he were someone else and then talks in the first person becasue he is also master grower. He forgets and then relives his statements as truisms.

Sorry if you did not notice this before.

But enough. He is not even wrth a response anymore.

AS I said, I will forward that letter to Thor when i get it so Thor can add it to his evidence.

here is his name as both fromhis website at http://fmrarms.com

"We are the best, and carry only originals. Thank you for your business and support!

F.M. Farms Owners, and Mr.G Master Grower."

fastbut

Edited by fastbut (05/11/02 10:38 AM)

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#626752 - 05/11/02 10:42 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Here are the headers:

Return-Path: <mastergrower@fmfarms.com>
Received: from imf26bis.bellsouth.net (mail026.mail.bellsouth.net [205.152.58.66])
by shroomery.org (8.12.3/8.12.3/Debian -4) with ESMTP id g495EaQA006525;
Thu, 9 May 2002 05:14:40 GMT
Received: from fmfarms.com ([216.76.208.75]) by imf26bis.bellsouth.net
(InterMail vM.5.01.04.05 201-253-122-122-105-20011231) with ESMTP
id <20020509101632.HBMV9552.imf26bis.bellsouth.net@fmfarms.com>;
Thu, 9 May 2002 06:16:32 -0400
Message-ID: <3CDA4C71.AC9A7234@fmfarms.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 06:17:00 -0400
Reply-To: mastergrower@fmfarms.com
Organization: Foggu Mountain Farms
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.79 (Macintosh; U; PPC)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: 3dshroom@shroomery.org, thor@shroomery.org
Subject: You dirty fucking thieves
X-Priority: 1 (Highest)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; x-mac-type="54455854"; x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Offlinejohnwsmoke
    #626865 - 05/11/02 12:38 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Oh good!! Now we have mushroom john in on this...yeah, I'll go out on a limb and point to you. I'll let you folks in on another piece of pertinent info. In MY correspondence with G he has complained on more than one occasion in the last couple months about hackers. Could this explain important information that only he and thor would know about? Possible.

For Anno: I would be the first to admit that i don't know how to commandeer somebody elses email address...I've never cared to and have much better things to do...If I wanted to, could I? my guess is I could...what is your point with MTech? And I agree with MTech that it is inappropriate to post personal emails on public forums without consent...was it Mr. G? I don't know. But everyone sure was quick to jump on the bandwagon, weren't they.

MJ, one last thing. Many of your rantings and incorrect uses of the English language remind me of Mr G's posts. Are you two lovers lovers ? LOL

JWS

--------------------
Jon was a crippled, midget, lezbian boy- but he stood 10' tall with a KNIFE...

Anonymous

Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: johnwsmoke]
    #626927 - 05/11/02 01:55 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

you guys are funny

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Thor]
    #627063 - 05/11/02 06:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: ]
    #627065 - 05/11/02 06:10 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I tend to agree. I would call a lawer. That way, at least one knows all of there rights in these matters. After all, this is a rather complicated situation.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: Mr G shows his true colours... A must read. [Re: johnwsmoke]
    #627082 - 05/11/02 06:54 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, well you can believe what you want, I have been corresponding with this man frequently for 3 months.

I know his writing style, I know how he types, I know he acts when he gets bothered...

look at his FIRST email to me, it is definately from him if you read it and know his emails... The following two are just him getting madder

Take the word of an unstable man who was run off the OMC a while back and now is back and is ending up with the same problem he had before, pissing off lots of people.

Anonymous

#627094 - 05/11/02 07:11 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I've been talking with Mr.G for about a month now. The first time I talked to him he treated me as if I were his favorite customer!! I placed an order with him for 1 syringe. I received 5 items in that package and was only asked to pay for 1. I don't know about you guys but I haven't had any other vendors do such a thing for me. It seems as if Mr.G is not in it for the money as are many others Do buisness with him if you like or hate him if you like, but either way he's my favorite vendor and a nice guy. I'm not sure if he really did send those e-mails but something had to have stirred him up to do so! I'd say don't come to conclusions till you here from the man himself.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order