Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Intensity of life
    #6258540 - 11/07/06 08:08 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Every day on tv you see peoples lives on the edge emptiionally, mentally, physically, in constant turmoil. In reality, life isnt like this. People maybee come into a few of those "on the edge" moments or situations.'

Alot of people try and make their life like this, most filling it with constsant drama and needless complications, others join the army, others use drugs. Anything that can bring life out of the ordinary, to push the limits of ones own perception.

Do you?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Intensity of life [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6258569 - 11/07/06 08:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
Alot of people try and make their life like this, most filling it with constsant drama and needless complications

I agree with this.  One of my good friends, practically a sister to me, is like this and it pains me often because she never seems to realize she brings it upon herself, willingly.

Quote:

others join the army, others use drugs. Anything that can bring life out of the ordinary, to push the limits of ones own perception.

But I don't see the relation to its preceeding sentence...unless you're saying that people fill that void called life with something.

Because after all, it is absolutely wrong to not do something with one's life.  :rolleyes:

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleGreen420Thang
FriendlyStranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: This Island Earth, Behind...
Re: Intensity of life [Re: demiu5]
    #6258576 - 11/07/06 08:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Throw Away Your Television.

OfflineJust_a_Shadow
Quarterback
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6258673 - 11/07/06 08:33 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Thats so true, I try to keep my life as quiet as possible, I doubt I could handle too much drama.

--------------------

OfflineShattered

#6258812 - 11/07/06 08:50 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Society is numb and has need to pinch itself.

Look at peoples daily life and how much their day is spent doing or on their way to doing. Just when you get a moments rest and realise you're still breathing, the mobile phone rings, someone interrupts, a worry about bills or work comes to mind.

When you're dead to your self, you give your emotions a pinch to remind you that you can still feel.

It's the same with advertising that makes promises of feeling through buying, feel this = buy this. The same as a mouse in a maze, offer pain here, offer reward there and it does what you want.

We're programmed to look outside of our selves for satisfaction. Probably one of the reasons good drugs are so taboo, pathetic.

I can't see it ending or getting better any time soon.

I like peace, life isn't worth living without it.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Intensity of life [Re: Shattered]
    #6258870 - 11/07/06 09:02 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

"We're programmed to look outside of our selves for satisfaction"
damn good point

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Community >> The Pub