Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemasslessparticle
Travler
Male User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Southeast Winter Active/Edibles
    #6258485 - 11/07/06 07:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I was wondering if any actives or edibles grow in the current climate that Georgia has right now. I know I have seen actives growing around the 3,000ft elevation level at around 50 degrees Far. with alot of moisture in the air, along with some other mushrooms I didn't Identify. Anyway just wondering. I plan to use the search to find out more on this but instant gratification is always plus, jk.

--------------------
Equipped with his five senses,
Man explores the universe around him
and calls the adventure science.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Southeast Winter Active/Edibles [Re: masslessparticle]
    #6258884 - 11/07/06 09:04 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

the rules part; it's important.

if you research the mushrooms you can find in your area, you'll know what conditions they grow in. when you know what conditions they grow in, you'll know where/when to start looking for them.

this isn't just directed at you and i'm not getting down on you but we get far too many of these posts, so other members will see this aswell and know what's up.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Southeast Winter Active/Edibles [Re: masslessparticle]
    #6258892 - 11/07/06 09:06 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
What concretefeet said.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification