Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineInDiCaToRgReEn
to those who can understand
    #625843 - 05/03/02 05:38 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i will start be saying that your insanity is caused by perception, a perception of merely the word, that is all. There is no such thing as reality as far as i know, not even in the afterlife, they say there is something else after that, i sure hope so and want to believe that somewhere out there is a reality which remains constant but for now i will merely probe with my curiosoty.

Trent Reznor said it well:

The world is over and I realized it was all in my head

The fact is that we are constantly evolving as a human race, where we go matters to alot of people, but not me cause i have made the big realization, the realization of perception ( the two way street ), the realization that truth is just a word, a word which spoonfeeds many in this illusion. Your physical body as well as the creation of the word reality, just another perception within the illusion. The only constant here seems to be your higher self or astral self.

The aliens may come, so may jesus, you may go to heaven when you " die ", but yet still were talking about perception, a perception which to many seems so so "real".

It will take many of you a long long time, even after physical death to realize the illusion just like it took me to do here on this earth, i still am realizing more and more, day by day. All i can do for now is tell you to drop your beliefs in everything and see what happens.

The Afterlife is supposed to be very fluid and can easily be modified if you decide to change or drop you beliefs, there are supposed to be societies there just like we have on earth, societies with strict guidlines such as christianity, and i believe it cause i been to one, an yes even they are illusion, an illusion which holds them back from the post afterlife, and i want to believe there is such a thing.

i will refer the site again:

www.afterlifeknowledge.com

peace>

--------------------
"oh to be a kid again, not a worry in the world except mybe the lack of bubbles in the bath tub"

Edited by InDiCaToRgReEn (05/03/02 06:01 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSofaJesus
journeyman
Re: to those who can understand [Re: InDiCaToRgReEn]
    #625903 - 05/03/02 06:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I perceive where your comming from......

--------------------
"...and to the left where up is down now stand a zebra made of shapes of me and silver and the sun so bring no guilt with you up above the flatline let's just hit the sky exploding into one." [ HUM ]

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #625932 - 05/03/02 07:59 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Good post man. I like your signature quote.

--------------------

OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
    #626018 - 05/03/02 09:43 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

nice. the trick is to be open and empty, while not becoming paralyzed and inactive by your lack of knowledge.

the same thing that makes the cracks in the pavement go where they go is the same thing that makes you get up in the morning. and we channel that thing every day. when we draw a line it goes where we want it to go. where do we want it to go? why do we let other people guide us - and thus all of humanity - instead of guiding ourselves?

--------------------
---

Offlinet_a_k
Stranger
Re: to those who can understand [Re: Amoeba665]
    #633594 - 05/16/02 08:14 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Nothing really matters. In the end, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. Nothing we do right now matters. If we have fun, that is cool, we kicked it had a fun experiance. But all the stress, worries, pain, they dont matter. Nothing really does. I am so happy. And so sad.

--------------------

--tak

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology