Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineeyevelostmymynd
SPoon in BOwl
Male User Gallery

Loc: Green mountain State
MOrning Glory stuff
    #6257474 - 11/07/06 03:27 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

well, morning glory is certianly an interesting thing. today, the day after ingerstion of about 50g of heavenly blue and pearly gate seeds,i feel funny. ground up into fine a fine fine powder, and let sit in water for about an hour and twenty minutes, i guess we did it right. i split the dose with a friend, so we each iingested about 25g or so of seed. it didnt take long to feel the effects, like 10 -15 minutes outline were defined. siting outside looking into the clouds, there waas allready noticable definition. nausea was shitty, but we smoked weed, and i think it helped in the long run. well the experience was colorful ,amazing, and true. every thing was very natural and looked so right. colors were almost glowing, and the changed frequently if stared at. everything made so muich sense, but at the same time, my brain was very disconnected, speakign and acting normal was hard, all i could do was smile. well later that night, sitting in my car with some floyd, i had the ability to control stars and and light with the drug. lights were splitting and changing color and floating in the sky. i could notice some lsd like patters in the my periferal vision sortof drifting around,by this point i was extremely tired. and off balance too, i felt floaty. it was hard to drive back home beacuse i kept seeing light, and i thought that it was headlights, so id hit my brakes to slow down, and then there was nothing.this drug gave me a different ability to let go, unlike acid or mushrooms, because morning glory had its own very unique features, unlike lsd or mushrooms. eventually i got home, and slept for 12 hours straight. no dreams, nothing.
note*
i dont know what going on with my brain right now, i woke up amd all my actions were shakey. like my nerves are twitching, so its making me move sortof like a mentally retarded person, very slow, and twitchy, and not centered at all. i have felt very off balanced for an hour or so. i woke uop and looked at amyself and it wasnt me, my eyes were crazed and i was twitching like crazy person. so i took a shower to relieve the physical disfigurations but stilli feel a littler retrded pretty out of it, and definately ill coordinated and off balance. i dont know why this is happeneing. but its wierd. if anyone is thinking of trying the seeds, i would advise sticking to a medium doese, since it was pretty strong. it fucked me up haha. u should der let them sit in water for as long as possible, and straining them through a strainer works fine, as long as the holes arent too big. coffee filters and papar towels didnt work at all. the substance is too thick, and it just doesnt feel the need to filter the liquid out. it just sa in the filter and towel, stagnant. nausea is prettty shitty, be prepared. sit down when it comes and stay there until it passes, move as little as u canl, it makes it worse. ok thats all
good luck with everything
i hope i dont die
peace to all
eyev.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Loc: only the truth is left
Re: MOrning Glory stuff [Re: eyevelostmymynd]
    #6257492 - 11/07/06 03:31 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

morning glory is the only thing i could say made me feel burned out the day afterwards, the few days are pretty rough. I dont really like it so much...

--------------------
God says dance with your heart
And shake free of you desire

Where theres a will theres always a way
When you get confused listen to the music play

OfflineMotorCityMadman
Rubberfan andFunketeer
 User Gallery

Loc: Motown (State of Mind)
Re: MOrning Glory stuff [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #6257595 - 11/07/06 04:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Don't fucking drive while tripping. Jeez. I'm sorry to be harsh but it is goddamned dumb to drive while you're tripping, let along when you are trying a new substance.

I've had some great trips on LSA (from mg's), but the nausea is definitely a check in the "con" column. Pepto Bismol helps a lot--carry a few tablets with you and take them when you start to get ill.

I'm also not fond of the painfully tight hamstrings I get while on this substance.

All I ever do is grind 'em up, soak 'em in water, and the whole shebang goes down the hatch. I tried extractions about a bazillion times (yes, I did everything right), but the whole seed is what really does the trick.

50g is a pretty huge dose...but you know that already!

I'm pretty sure your post-trip effects will diminish over the next 24 hours. Good luck and be careful!

Offlineeyevelostmymynd
SPoon in BOwl
Male User Gallery

Loc: Green mountain State
Re: MOrning Glory stuff [Re: MotorCityMadman]
    #6258573 - 11/07/06 08:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ok thanks for sheddiing the light on me. i slept prettty much all day today, slept untill 2. woke up, watched tv for an hour and fell asleep again untill like 8, ate dinner, and still feeling fucked but mush less from when i woke up ,i am happy that the feeling of epilepsy is finally wearing off. also ive noticed still some tracers, and pretty obvious closed eye visuals. the day after experience is a little awkward, im not used to it at all, bu ti guess its cool. i feel like i need help.;)
good luck with life everyone

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience