Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAfroshroomerican
Oprah's Minion
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania
The cleanest trip possible...
    #6255119 - 11/06/06 07:49 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I have experience with Pot (oral 5x), shrooms (3 times), and LSD 1 time, (presumably it was LSD--however it quite possibly was some other chemical DOM etc) and Kratom (a Euphoric pukefest).

While I enjoyed my experience on the aforementioned psychs, they (especially with mushrooms) have all had a detatchment quality.

For those more experienced with, my question is what psychedelic in your opinion gives the user the most control whilst expanding the mind and senses.

I'm contemplating San Pedro (mescaline extraction), LSA, or a super-low dosage of mushrooms (whenever I aim low, it escalates to at least a level 2+ trip--odd I know).

Any suggestions?

--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemushnoon
MushNoob
Male User Gallery
Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #6255125 - 11/06/06 07:52 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

moderate doses of lsd give me the cleanest trip. heavy doses of mushrooms give me the most out of control trips

--------------------
I love the feeling when it falls apart. Im slow to finish but im quick to start.

Offlinepurplegreens
peaceful
Female User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: mushnoon]
    #6255148 - 11/06/06 07:59 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Kratom, a euphoric pukefest? May I ask how many grams you took?

--------------------

All I know is something like a bird within her sang

InvisibleAfroshroomerican
Oprah's Minion
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: purplegreens]
    #6255180 - 11/06/06 08:07 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah mushies tend to give me the best but most out-of-it trips.

The Kratom I took is reputed to be weak. I ingested about 6 grams.

It was mindblowingly euphoric. Then I felt nauseus 20 mins after and puked around 6 times. The euphoria stayed past the puking but puking is just not my deal even if the experience is otherwise fun.

It also supressed my breathing a bit which scared me because I already have astmah .

--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

OfflineUngawdly
Stranger
Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: purplegreens]
    #6255181 - 11/06/06 08:07 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I personally thing Mescaline has the most mental control for me.

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male User Gallery

Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: Ungawdly]
    #6255646 - 11/06/06 10:12 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I found that the cleanest and most fun trip I ever had was when I ate a half eighth (1.7 or so grams) of dried cubensis, then slowly snacked on another half eighth throughout the trip. I don't know if I've ever felt happier, or more insightful.

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #6255663 - 11/06/06 10:15 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Really pure LSD (needlepoint & white fluff; also called family fluff), and really pure nn'DMT. I haven't tried mescaline yet, so I can't comment on that.

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6255741 - 11/06/06 10:32 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

lsd 25. Doesnt matter what kind as long as its lsd.

lsd is lsd is lsd. Its just about as clean feeling as it can get.

There is lsd that could be considered dirty. Most people wouldnt be able to tell though, and it would take over 500 mics to feel the effects of any unwanted ergot-like chemicals in your lsd-25.

I actually have found that the people who claim to know what kind of acid they have on a blotter, are actually the type of people who sell shitty acid. At the very least this is because they are using words like neddle-point and fluff to sell their shitty product.

The best acid is just good old lsd-25. The dealers who have confidence in what it is they are selling wont even bother to tell you the kind of acid your buying even if they knew. All they can really know(usually) is that its good acid, or great acid.

Lsd in my opinion is the cleanest psychedelic experience.

I do happen to know that there are even paper blotters out there that are rc's mixed with lsd. Thats pretty uncommon though. Probably more common than id like to think though. Yes mixed, I said it. Ive had it, and know people who have layed such shit onto a blotter.

lsd is lsd is lsd. SO unless you take more that 500 mics, it would be very hard to "feel" any impurities.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: yageman]
    #6256457 - 11/07/06 05:17 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

good rage yage
you be an lsd sage

(been saying the same for years)

the new thing
a short thing
but a clean thing
is salvia, very clean but sideways from the entertainment sphere.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineContinuum
Kid A

#6256604 - 11/07/06 07:22 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I've been wanting to try mescaline for awhile... one of my good buddies said it was the cleanest/clearest trip he's ever had

unfortunately it seems pretty rare here in Michigan =/

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: Continuum]
    #6256611 - 11/07/06 07:24 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

LSD easily gives me the cleanest and most controlable trips

Shrooms on the other hand give the biggest mind-fuck and help with the total loss of control.

Both have their place, but for your questions id go with LSD.

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: dedjam]
    #6256714 - 11/07/06 08:30 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

You had it right, when you mentioned mescaline and san pedro. Even at high doses of mescaline, I'm still able to think clearly whereas an eighth or more of shrooms or a few decent hits of L25 can cause most people to feel the "thousand thoughts per second". I hate that; it can cause a trip to go bad because you can't focus on one thought. Mescaline alllows you to go deeper into the rabbit hole without losing your wits.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6256721 - 11/07/06 08:37 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Continuum: san pedro and peruvian torch can be ordered from hundreds of places either as a fresh cutting, a rooted plant or pre-dried. Mescaline is very easy to obtain, you just need a strong stomach...or a lab.

Afro: don't mix kratom and alcohol. I thought that nothing could make me sick, but this combination most certainly will. The first time I thought it was a freak incident, but unfortunately it wasn't. I love kratom and I love beer but I can't have both. I don't know if that was your situation but, just a bit of advice.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6257044 - 11/07/06 11:08 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

the mental effects obtained by lsd come with less body load than from the other substances.
less toxin, less non-mental effects.
being able to think clearly on any one of these substances is great, but it does mean that you are using a saner dosage,
i believe in sane dosing.

it is very hard to compare the dosing as scaling effects is not standardized, it is subjective, and few persons really know what to watch for.

IMO it has to do with how much stickiness lingering moments have, from slightly goofy overlays to full on merge when you can neither think nor move.

if you go that far (to full on merge mental stickiness), and if it is lsd, you will not be suffering toxins, but you will have much disturbance from mushroom and quite a bit more than that from cactus.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineContinuum
Kid A

#6257091 - 11/07/06 11:21 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Brewmaster said:
Continuum: san pedro and peruvian torch can be ordered from hundreds of places either as a fresh cutting, a rooted plant or pre-dried. Mescaline is very easy to obtain, you just need a strong stomach...or a lab.

no kidding? I wasn't aware... thanks for the heads up... I'll have to look into this.

Invisiblekija
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6257126 - 11/07/06 11:30 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Never seen LSD, but nn-DMT is the cleanest most crisp images one has ever seen/felt.

Mushrooms-mind boggle/back to nature and other alien places

Cactus-best white/dark light teaching plant IMO

LSA-wonderful and warm White light teachings(when it wants to)

Salvia-fun and loving. Don't go in shoving. Clean Crisp, non forgettable, yet cant remember.

n20- body orgasm, booster for much tryptamine and maybe others.

--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: Continuum]
    #6257151 - 11/07/06 11:37 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

what do you mean by "much disturbance" ?

I don't suffer any toxic disturbance from cactus. Mescaline is a much easier trip than anything out there, maybe a little nausea at the beginning but none of the paranoid, mind fuck that can be brought on by high doses of other psychedelics. I've eaten peyote, pedro and peruvian; all in fresh and dried states and nothing even comes close to the experiences I've had with cactus. Much easier to concentrate on a single thought and meditate. Shrooms and acid feel like poison in comparrison. That's not to say that I haven't done an ass load of each in the past...

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6257375 - 11/07/06 01:00 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
less toxin, less non-mental effects.

Ayahuasca is often mostly bodily effects and few mental effects. While it can blow apart the mind in a heartbeat, the vine often likes to give a neat bodily purging and cleansing.

This can be pretty uncomfortable (on to excruciating), and not very psychedelic or mental at all.

I'm pretty sure ayahuasca also has been shown to be an effective medical purgative and an eliminator of parasites from the stomach and gut. Not really toxic at all... Just good medicine.

I'm also pretty sure there's nothing toxic in mushrooms, and they can cause a hell of a lot of a body load.

So... a statement like that is actually pretty inaccurate and kind of misleading.

While its true mescaline has an LD50 whereas most other psychedelics do not, it's not likely you'll drink enough cactus snot to get to that point.

And yes, it is MUCH more clear than LSD or mushrooms. A combination of san pedro and morning glory seeds has been one of the most interesting and controllable trips I've ever had. It was impossible to tell which was synergising with which.

Not that you'll have the same experience, but I got the feeling that this was what cactus and morning glories should be used for.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #6257480 - 11/07/06 01:29 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Meditation maybe?

I can't think of anything else 'cleaner' than LSD... =/

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #6257883 - 11/07/06 03:16 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
Ayahuasca is often mostly bodily effects and few mental effects. While it can blow apart the mind in a heartbeat, the vine often likes to give a neat bodily purging and cleansing.

This can be pretty uncomfortable (on to excruciating), and not very psychedelic or mental at all.

If you'd ever actually done it, you'd know that the purge lasts all of 30 seconds and the trip lasts several, beautiful hours. It's not a persisting, drunk nausea, it's somethng that sneaks up behind you and grabs your entire stomach area and squeezes the ever-loving buhjeezus out of your whole mid section. You really can't even call it nausea or being queasy, it feels more like intense stomach cramps or spasms. You either puke or dry heave for a minute (depending on whether or not you ate or drank) and then you begin the experience, which is quite mental and very psychedelic. I dunno holmes, maybe you're doing something wrong?

I don't know why we're talking about this here though, it certainly isn't one of the easiest trips to control. If you can even call it a trip...

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Offlinesacred_mushroom
Growing now
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
    #6257914 - 11/07/06 03:23 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I would agree... Lucy all the way. In my mind, the LSD experience is DEFINED by it's superb clarity of mind and hallucinations.

If your into uppers such as Adderall (Amphetamine), then I would highly recommend you give it a shot in combination with either mushrooms or Acid.

With mushrooms, I find the speed gives the trip a MUCH more LSD like feel to it i.e. minimal brain fog, energy to get up and get out, more vibrant visuals, and a enhanced ability to think clearly and constructively about the experience in real time.

It's especially amazing with Acid. It makes for a all out analytical experience equipped with SUPER CHARGED visuals. This combo will turn your brain into a monolithic lightning rod!

Acid and Acid+Speed = my cleanest, clearest, most high-definition, and most confident experiences.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Older and wiser, but not old and not wise.

Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #6257930 - 11/07/06 03:27 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Afroshroomerican said:

For those more experienced with, my question is what psychedelic in your opinion gives the user the most control whilst expanding the mind and senses.

that is an impossibility. as soon as you "open your mind" you lose control. those research chemicals like 2cb allow you to retain "control" because they are not really ego destroyers, they just give visuals. so you can't do what you want.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: sleepy]
    #6258305 - 11/07/06 05:19 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Mentally 2c-b is clean, or at least very sober, but the body high is annoyingly speedy.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: The cleanest trip possible... [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #6258977 - 11/07/06 07:22 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I think that "clean" means different things to different people.

Lsd tends to have a very minute body high compared to a similare hallucinogenic dose of mushrooms or mescaline.

The experience is clear, almost transparent, and you can understand it easily. Thoughts do come at you extreemely quickly, but they are not hitting all polar opposites at the same time like mushrooms. It is very cognative and very visual, but at the same time it seems more at home than a comparable dose of mushrooms.

I do get alot out of lsa, but it doesnt really compare to lsd as well as some might assume without having taken lsd before.

For me, clean means clarity of the experience, or ability to access baseline if you needed to. Clean also means a very light body load and body high.

With the way I classify these substances, mescaline or lsa is about the dirtiest feeling to me(when compared to ayahuasca, mushrooms or lsd). My whole body and mind gets very clumsy and its not as "clean". My body feels heavy but light, my mucosa gets thick and prominent, my head feels very clear and easily understandable yet there is this hint at the variety of paths the trip can take.

I do think lsd is the cleanest trip considering how far it can take you without messing with your body too much. Its not itchy,(tactile), its not too strange, yet it is electric and may make you clench your jaws a bit.

I dont consider 2c-b to be clean just because it leaves your mind intact..... To me cleanliness, has more to do with psychosomatic effects, and physical effects(tactile hallucinations and bodily discomfort). A clean feeling drug does not mean its more "sober" as far as cognition (for me)...........
Clean means being able to sink in very deep without feeling any strange forms of hallucinogenic bondage.

Mushrooms and ayahuasca are my favorites. I dont think they are the most "clean" feeling though.

For me its an easy answer. lsd all the way........

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies