Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible...
    #6254052 - 11/06/06 03:37 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Hello all! I'm currently arguing on MSN with people about marijuana with LSD in it. This person says he smoked marijuana with LSD on it and he said he was tripping out and seeing all these little creepy shapes appearing everywhere. He couldn't talk and couldn't recall what he was doing in sections of the night (even while on the drug). He eventually passed out 3 hours after the drug kicked in and the other people with him also passed out around the same time as him.He also had a terrible headache and felt generally bad for 2 days after tripping. I suspect that this is PCP, or is it somehow possible to trip off of it? I thought it possible that there could have been a liquid drop on the end of the pipe, but many people smoked it and not all of the people ate anything or drank anything prior to or while they were tripping.

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: colimon]
    #6254075 - 11/06/06 03:42 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

That was not LSD. The heat would have killed it, not activated it so it could be smoked.

Could be PCP...could be a bunch of people trying to sound cool with BS stories.

OfflineThreePieceSuit
disastrophe
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast of Canada
    #6254080 - 11/06/06 03:42 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I highly doubt there was anything on the end of the pipe, as liquid LSD is none too easy to come by.

My guess is it would be either PCP or some of the other crap people are lacing pot with these days.

"Wet" around here refers to pot sprayed with Windex. Probably a good high if you don't mind the side effects. You know, like, death.

Tell the kid he either had ridiculous pot and got burnt out hard, had pot laced with PCP, or had it laced with something else.

LSD is not smokable.

--------------------
:mafioso:
I'm so lucrative, even my birthday suit is in three pieces.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: ThreePieceSuit]
    #6254086 - 11/06/06 03:43 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Flame + LSD = no more LSD.
Flame + PCP = what your friends did.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: dedjam]
    #6254103 - 11/06/06 03:46 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

or people with little, to no experience with mj. I admit that when I was young, I once swore that I had smoked weed "laced" with lsd. Then a few months later, I realized that I was just really high. You can't smoke lsd and I don't know why someone with pcp, would have wasted it by giving it to you in a bag of weed.

I hear embalming fluid is still quite popular with the kids, though. Stay way from that stuff, kiddies.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#6254105 - 11/06/06 03:46 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ThreePieceSuit said:

"Wet" around here refers to pot sprayed with Windex. Probably a good high if you don't mind the side effects. You know, like, death.

Dude, wet means PCP.  :eek:

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6254131 - 11/06/06 03:49 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

That's them crazy Canadians fer ya, always smokin their windex and cleaning glass with weed. Silly cannucks.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6254135 - 11/06/06 03:50 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Brewmaster said:
I hear embalming fluid is still quite popular with the kids, though. Stay way from that stuff, kiddies.

Dude, embalming fluid means PCP.  :eek:

haha wtf

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
    #6254150 - 11/06/06 03:54 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

couldn't it be possible that someone grinded up mushrooms and sprinkled it on the herb? it doesn't seem likely, but i've heard of people doing it and achieving the same effect as mushrooms but it doesn't last nearly as long (3-4 hours)

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

#6254153 - 11/06/06 03:54 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Lol guys, makin fun o canadians eh? Anyways...This was the one guy's first time smoking weed and the other people have smoked lots and they were also having a trip. A new update: They thought they were tigers, colour of things were changed and he saw oozing green stuff coming out of the fridge. Probably wet, I should stop going lol.

And a reply for the last comment: Heat burns away the active ingreedient in magic mushrooms.

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Edited by colimon (11/06/06 03:55 PM)

OfflineThreePieceSuit
disastrophe
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast of Canada
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6254162 - 11/06/06 03:57 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

In all honesty, in my back-water town, asking for wet will get you pot and Windex.

I doubt there's much PCP to be found here.

Edit: And as was just said, smoking mushrooms is not only ineffective, it's downright dangerous if spore(s) get into your lungs.

Mushrooms are meant to go in the mouth. :laugh:

--------------------
:mafioso:
I'm so lucrative, even my birthday suit is in three pieces.

Edited by ThreePieceSuit (11/06/06 03:59 PM)

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: Limerick]
    #6254164 - 11/06/06 03:58 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

god damnit if you have acid drop it on your tounge or a sugar cubethen swallow it dont waste it... that schould be a crime.. and smoking shroom s did once at a party a guy with a huge blunt with weed and shrooms in it first i heard it was very bad for your lungs from some guy their which i have yet to prove if that true but id consider it a waste...

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
    #6254184 - 11/06/06 04:04 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

then are all the people claiming they've experienced minor effects from smoking mushrooms liars? i really don't think and why the fuck is it so hard to get a correct answer on this?

>_>

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #6254192 - 11/06/06 04:07 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

There is some myth of being able to smoke psilocybin mushrooms...posts about it somewhere but there's a special technique and might be pure psilocybin crystals. It is also possible to smoke amanita mushrooms the old fashioned way tih achieving its effects. Probably was PCP judging by the hallucinations. Did the people find it hard to move and have there senses to pain numbed(it is a dissociative anesthetic). Also embalming fluid is slang for PCP but you can also put actual embalming fluid on cigs or weed (known as shorties around these parts) but the effects are very quick and strong nothing like he mentioned. Its also possible they were very stoned.

--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (11/06/06 04:24 PM)

Offlinecoctyle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: Limerick]
    #6254391 - 11/06/06 04:51 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I also had a few experiences in my early days when I thought weed was 'laced with acid' because we just got so high. Like the first time I ever got kind and had no idea that it was going to be stronger than the dirt I had been smoking, I really thought I was tripping. But obviously, if multiple people had the experience, it probably was laced. But I completely agree that it was probably PCP or a household chemical, definitely not acid or shroom powder.

Interestingly, I recently had a 'drug-awareness' class that I had to go to for work so I could learn to tell if the people I supervise are on drugs (HAHA). They showed this chart of drugs with their effects, ingestion methods, etc, and it listed smoking as an ingestion method for LSD. I wanted to bust out laughing, but I had to just act like a square like everyone else.

Quote:

then are all the people claiming they've experienced minor effects from smoking mushrooms liars?

I believe that smelling them or even handling them causes minor effects, but nothing like a trip. More like the little anxiety you get before I trip starts. Obviously if you smoke them you smell and taste them, although burnt, and this cues the body to prepare for ingestion. I can't tell you if people have lied to you or not, but I have never heard anyone say that got any real effect off of smoking shrooms and I, unfortunately, have tried it. I once read a post by someone saying that smoking a bit of shroom causes the trip to hit faster or something like that, but there is no way you could verify that since each shroom effects each person so differently. I have never heard or read anyone that claimed to get a real trip of of smoking a shroom.

I did do a recent experiment with vaporizing shroom material in a Volcano vaporizer. There is certainly more experimentation that could be done, but I basically got nothing at multiple temp settings. Just a little bit of the feeling I get when I hold a shroom in my hand, which is something, but not much.

One big problem is that psilocybe in the mushroom has to be converted to psilicin to be effective, and that happens in the digestive system. So even if psilocybe makes it to your lungs intact, I don't think it is going to make you trip. I do agree that an extract, fully converted to psilicin in vitro could possibly be vaporized, but I still don't think it could be smoked.

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: coctyle]
    #6254487 - 11/06/06 05:16 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I believe there has been large number of people who have posted regarding smoking mushrooms before. But first.. PCP, yuck! As I recall, some have reported threshold effects from smoking mushies. I believe almost everyone reported feeling horribly sick, also, though. Psilocybin is converted into psilocin mostly in the stomach. I believe number is like 80% after 1 hour or something like that. Some are converted in the brain and other parts of the body as well. Even though Psilocin is far more reactive and more likely to mate with a receptor, psilocybin is also reactive. For those people who have dosed sublingually, by rectum or medical research studies by IM injection would tell you that mushies do not have to go through the stomach to be effective.

I'm pretty sure, though, smoking mushroom was concluded to be wasteful and painful over and over and over and over again.

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

OfflineOnlyKind
Stranger
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: Sam1912]
    #6256206 - 11/07/06 02:17 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Other than knowing for a fact that heat destroys acid, the first thing that gave it away was that they passed out within three hours. Best case scenario was that they had some killer headies, and aren't used to smoke that good. Cannabis is considered a psychadelic after all, and some strains even have a reputation as being much more trippy. With the headache and what not, it's sadly more likely that god knows what random chemical was on that pot.

This may be a bit off topic, but it pertains to a couple of the posts above. Slang is obviously relative to your location, but why in the world would 'embalming fluid' be slang for pcp? That makes absolutely no sense. Coating weed with formaldehyde, although pretty damn dangerous, is really common. At least when it comes to people who smoke 'laced' weed. That's basically like saying acid could be a slang term for [insert random psychadelic]. Embalming fluid is the common term for formaldehyde, just like acid is the common term for LSD.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: OnlyKind]
    #6258409 - 11/07/06 05:43 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Liquid acid and gell tabs are actually just as easy to come by as tabs over here but.... everywhere is diffrent:)

The whole story sounds like bull shit to me,sounds like a few 12 year olds trying to act cool or somthing they concocted in there little head's.

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #6258480 - 11/07/06 05:56 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OnlyKind said:
This may be a bit off topic, but it pertains to a couple of the posts above. Slang is obviously relative to your location, but why in the world would 'embalming fluid' be slang for pcp? That makes absolutely no sense. Coating weed with formaldehyde, although pretty damn dangerous, is really common. At least when it comes to people who smoke 'laced' weed. That's basically like saying acid could be a slang term for [insert random psychadelic]. Embalming fluid is the common term for formaldehyde, just like acid is the common term for LSD.

The entire formaldehyde phenominon is a side effect of PCP being nicknamed "Embalming Fluid". Smoking anything soaked in formaldehyde is likely to only produce two things, a headache and cancer.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineSilent_Vinny
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #6258900 - 11/07/06 07:08 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

So what you all know about pcp laced marijuana?

Can you all tell the difference?

I got 5 different dealers around the city, half of them don't tell me what kinda shit it is..don't know, never both to ask really, they others always tell, never say pcp.

It good shit?

I don't know if I've got it, I've felt different highs...and those ones that feel like my past cocaine, ecstasy, type highs...just thought they were memories, ya know.

WHo knows.

I want that pcp shit, I'd love to trip and see little people, and have no mouth.

OfflineOnlyKind
Stranger
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: Ekstaza]
    #6260273 - 11/08/06 12:47 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ekstaza said:
The entire formaldehyde phenominon is a side effect of PCP being nicknamed "Embalming Fluid". Smoking anything soaked in formaldehyde is likely to only produce two things, a headache and cancer.

Ahh, now that makes sense. I had just always heard of formaldehyde being a pretty common additive, but I never even thought it would have come about in that manner. Thanks for shedding some light  :thumbup:

Edited by OnlyKind (11/08/06 12:49 AM)

Offlinedropout
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #6260329 - 11/08/06 01:28 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

My friend died from smoking pcp.........some people are just so damn ignorant

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #6261413 - 11/08/06 11:39 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Hahaha
it never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are.

Tell them this; Welcome to the world of good MJ and placebo. Thats all they need to know.

--------------------

OfflineMarcuz
Stranger
Male
Loc: NorthEurope
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: Ego Death]
    #6262941 - 11/08/06 07:00 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Eanyone who can fill in on the part of smoking Aminata?

I have a little fear of eating them.. They are big too. So how is it to scrape out most of the gills and spores of the dried cap, and crush the rest into a joint?!?

OfflineCaptainCrunch
Contrary ToPopular Belief

Loc: Somwhere Over the rainbow
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: Marcuz]
    #6265672 - 11/09/06 02:18 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

JUST TO LET EVERY ONE KNOW~~!!! WET IS EMBALMING FLUID

Embalming fluid is a compound of formaldehyde, methanol, ethanol and other solvents. The percentage of formaldehyde found in embalming fluid ranges anywhere from 5 to 29 percent. The percentage of ethyl alcohol, the psychoactive ingredient found in alcoholic beverage, varies anywhere from 9 to 56 percent. According to the Office of National Drug Control Policy, it is common for marijuana to be laced with embalming fluid,which produce's a hallucinogenic effect. Cigarettes soaked with embalming fluid trend to burn slower, thereby increasing the chance for a prolonged high.

Embalming fluid is usually found in morgues and funeral homes, however, the fluid also can be purchased directly from chemical companies in person or from the Internet. Persons coming in contact with embalming fluid should exercise extreme caution, since exposure can cause serious health issues. Containers should not be opened and its contents should not be inhaled or applied to the skin.

Effects from exposure to embalming fluid include: bronchitis, body tissue destruction, brain damage, lung damage, impaired coordination, and inflammation and sores in the throat, nose, and esophagus. IT IS EXTREMELY CARCINOGENIC.

Edited by CaptainCrunch (11/09/06 02:18 PM)

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Smoking LSD on marijuana...Nearly Impossible... [Re: CaptainCrunch]
    #6266351 - 11/09/06 05:46 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

And the reason that idiots dip joints in formaldehyde or real embalming fluid is because they stupidly take the NICKNAME of "EMBALMING FLUID" seriously and think that they can get a easy high from something that is legal to possess.

It is a well known fact that "EMBALMING FLUID" is just a another NAME for PCP. Sure people have dipped cigs and joints in the real stuff to try to get high, but it is only because they stupidly took the name, "EMBALMING FLUID", as the literal meaning.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #6266466 - 11/09/06 06:11 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

1) LSD is not smokeable.

2) Psilocybe mushrooms are NOT really that smokeable. One of main reasons is that a decent amount of heat, like a flame, destroys the active chemicals considerably. Which basically means that if you get high off of it, then there is barely anything left or it's placebo. Plus, it reacts differently by how you consume it.

3) Amanitas can be smoked, but it's because the active chemicals are resistant to heat. In fact, when you initially prepare fresh Amanitas, you basically "cook" them an oven in order to convert the active chemical (somewhat toxic) into a less hazardous one (Ibotenic Acid to Muscimol).

4) MOST IMPORTANTLY....it was most likely not laced. Time and time again, it usually turns out that the user was smoking a very strong Sativa. There are marijuana strains out there that are close to a small psychedelic trip when smoked (like Neville's haze). They are bred to do just that.

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds