Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetheduke
Metal Mushie
Male

Loc: Middle of Nowhere
The most scary experience....
    #6249145 - 11/05/06 02:42 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know what just happened. I was having a great time tonight: drinking a bit, just one or two games of pong, then hitting a gravity bong i had just made in my room and sharing a bowl with a friend. I was trancing out to music for a good hour or two in my room (it's been a little while since i smoked so i was enjoying the herb to it's full extent. my bed was like a womb.) and then playing a bit of my new final fantasy game on the come down. This too was marvelous, getting sucked into the colorful world (i was in a deep woods area. so pretty.) until about an hour when somebody opens the front door.

I'm sitting next to the door playing happily in the common room to our apartment, and i glance at the guy just long enough to realize it was someone i don't know. Now I have 7 roomies so this isn't uncommon, we host small parties on the weekends and alot of people show up who i've never met. we even have a rock wedged in the front door because it automatically locks and it's a hassle to keep letting people in and out. So i figure this is a roomie's acquiantance so i continue playing. Next, I could have sworn he said my name. I say "yeah" nonchalanty, because i was stoned and didn't quite understand what he was saying/wanted. I look up at him again, and all of a sudden he raises a fist and goes to punch me. After a moment of shock I duck out of the way but he manages to land a few blows on my face before I make it into a roomie's room calling for help. Once i make it i hear him run out the front door and i'm in a stoned horrified shock trying to convey to my sleeping mates what just happened (it's 4 in the morning). Anyway, I'm just in a stupor right now trying to sort out what just happened. That rock in the front door is getting chucked off a fucking cliff, that's for sure. Psychos...I hate to think of how it could have been worse *shiver*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekinrui
連邦捜査
Male User Gallery

Loc: 地獄
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: theduke]
    #6249181 - 11/05/06 03:13 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Dude thats messed up! Your roomies have any suspicion on why this dude had those intentions?

--------------------
((-Live with passion-))

Offlinetheduke
Metal Mushie
Male

Loc: Middle of Nowhere
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: kinrui]
    #6249195 - 11/05/06 03:38 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

No clues at all. I think it was just some random psycho. I can't think that i've ever pissed off anyone bad enough for them to send somebody to beat me up. But that's the sort of shit i was thinking in my pot-induced paranoia.

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
    #6249205 - 11/05/06 04:04 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well they didnt do a very good job so it cant of been planned!

Maybe they got pissed you were ignoring them lol

--------------------

InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: MovingTarget]
    #6249238 - 11/05/06 04:50 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, thats REALLY messed up. That sucks man, I'm sorry. I mean it sucks that there are psychos just randomly coming into your place and attacking you...but he totally ruined your high too! Definitely not cool. I'm glad you're okay though, you're right, it could have definitely been worse. Try to take it easy man, and lose the rock for sure.

:peace:

--------------------

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
    #6249517 - 11/05/06 08:28 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

thats messed up

Offlinemellowrubberduck
NDE on 7/8/06
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: Limerick]
    #6249547 - 11/05/06 08:52 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

You said you were stoned, so how do you know exactly that it was just some random psycho? Maybe he asked you a question, perhaps about where somebody was, or what you were up to that night, and you could've possibly said something or just ignored him like you said, he got pissed and went to punch you. You can stick with your glamorous story of being randomly and violently attacked, or stick with something more reasonable. Just a suggestion I suppose.

Offlineriby
Stranger
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: mellowrubberduck]
    #6249687 - 11/05/06 10:33 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mellowrubberduck said:
You said you were stoned, so how do you know exactly that it was just some random psycho? Maybe he asked you a question, perhaps about where somebody was, or what you were up to that night, and you could've possibly said something or just ignored him like you said, he got pissed and went to punch you. You can stick with your glamorous story of being randomly and violently attacked, or stick with something more reasonable. Just a suggestion I suppose.

\\

hahah wtf, just cause he was stoned doesn't mean he cant figure out a normal situation. you dont like completely forget how to talk to people. stick with something more reasonable?? you wern't even fucking there, maybe you're the one who punched him, jk.

even if the puncher misunderstood him its no reason to punch anyone, ever.

fucking savages

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: riby]
    #6250379 - 11/05/06 02:48 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Thats lame man.

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

OfflineImaWonderwall
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: A Sea of Holes
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: BlindLemon]
    #6250452 - 11/05/06 03:14 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Smoke another bowl.

OfflinePoseydon
Poseynous
Male

Loc: Finland/Estonia
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: ImaWonderwall]
    #6250510 - 11/05/06 03:36 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, this is way too fucked up.
If you're 18, get a gun licence and a gun, you have a good reason for it now. Next time just shoot such fucked in the face.

--------------------

OfflineDr_Mcgillicuddy
Stranger

Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: Poseydon]
    #6250585 - 11/05/06 03:56 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Somthing like this hapend to my friends, they wake up and there are some random Asian kids in their house taking shit, then they got in a fight and my friend got jabbed with a screw driver. He found out later this asian kid goes to his school and just got of probation. My friend had him doing all this shit and if he didnt do it he would tell the police that it was him

OfflineKangKoopa
Kang OfToadstool Land
 User Gallery

Loc: Some where down river
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: Dr_Mcgillicuddy]
    #6250758 - 11/05/06 05:32 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i go with the suggestion of gettin the gun, just leave out the face shooting i rather you put the kid in a wheel chair the rest of his life to sit and think out what he did... death should be the last thing, if you live in the ghetto/hood i suspect the guy was on PCP or what they call WATER, WET, Goriila piss, AKA WHEW! sounds like some type of thing someone on that shit would do. ahaha 4 in the mourning you should have definitly asked who are you, pay more attention or risk getting yourself in more scary situations.....

--------------------
"Stability is Luxury"

OfflineLegend9123
Male

Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: KangKoopa]
    #6251566 - 11/05/06 09:26 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

First, guns seem to only escalate violence. Secondly, and I am not sure of the truth behind this, I have heard that if you use a force greater than the one used against you in self defense it is no longer self defense. Sounds kind of nonproductive but as I said I don't know. Something to think about.

Sorry the asshole ruined your high though. I would definitely not be happy.

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: Legend9123]
    #6251931 - 11/05/06 11:22 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Thats sucks.

But if someone goes into your place and starts beating you up, you shouldn't run like a little bitch and try to get help. You should of protected yourself and fought back. You probably made him feel like god by doing that.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

InvisibleDrugFreeMan
Oh Yes, theMushies
Male User Gallery

Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: aDoS]
    #6252093 - 11/06/06 12:12 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Crazy Happenings... That would freak me out for a while

OfflineShrOOmTaRd
regnartS
Male
Loc: Stoneville
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: aDoS]
    #6252269 - 11/06/06 01:28 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

aDoS said:
Thats sucks.

But if someone goes into your place and starts beating you up, you shouldn't run like a little bitch and try to get help. You should of protected yourself and fought back. You probably made him feel like god by doing that.

exactly. even though you see lots of random people you don't know on occasion, you should've said what's up or something or at least try to start a convo about what hes doing there at 4 am and who he is looking for. if he then started to get physically angry, then you shouldve done your stoned best to kick his ass.

maybe when he left, you shouldve chucked that fucking rock at his skull.

either way, you shouldnt let this stand and you should definitely find out who did this to you and, if you cant beat his ass yourself, get a couple of your roommates and beat the fucking shit out of him, and maybe steal his wallet :grin:.

just my two cents

--------------------
"Like Fry, like Fry!"

OfflineOnlyKind
Stranger
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: ShrOOmTaRd]
    #6252314 - 11/06/06 01:57 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

What confuses me is this, how could he be some random psycho who just so happened to know your name? Lucky guess I suppose? You may not have done anything you think warrants random acts of violence, but some people look for ANY excuse to cause harm.

Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

Loc: Up Over
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: Poseydon]
    #6252353 - 11/06/06 02:39 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Poseydon said:
Wow, this is way too fucked up.
If you're 18, get a gun licence and a gun, you have a good reason for it now. Next time just shoot such fucked in the face.

This attitude is why there are too many shootings in your country, especially your schools.... :nonono:

Quote:

theduke said:
Next, I could have sworn he said my name. 

If he knew your name, theres a bloody good chance you know his.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: The most scary experience.... [Re: _OttO_]
    #6252375 - 11/06/06 03:08 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

hes not sure if he said his name paying attention while playing a video game is hard enough to hold a converstaion and the fact that he was stoned doesnt help much so who knows what he said. the guy was probably just drunk or something

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom