Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: So... Are we going to be able to watch the Saddam hanging live on TV? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6251724 - 11/05/06 10:12 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

What about all the other dictators America installed? But before that, maybe hang Henry Kissinger?

I don't like Saddam, but when you watch that kinda shit, you lower yourself to a sick level, bellow the civilized human. (in SOME respects) Why would I want to watch people die, slowly??? Unless, I am as fucked as those being hanged? (in some small way) Also, in general, I don't agree with the death penalty, it gives government to much power, and they do make mistakes, and injustice happens, even in the best countries, so in general, I am not for killing. Besides, do you really think death, is worse then a miserable life.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: So... Are we going to be able to watch the Saddam hanging live on TV? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6251754 - 11/05/06 10:27 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I believe in justice. He has murdered thousands of people in cold blood. I'm sure the shiites will be rejoicing the night he's hung.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: So... Are we going to be able to watch the Saddam hanging live on TV? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6251798 - 11/05/06 10:38 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Do you agree we should go after ALL war criminals, not matter where they are from?? Be they American, or Iraqi??

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6251856 - 11/05/06 10:52 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sure the Sunnis will rejoice by massacring a good number of Shiites. It's all worth it, though, right?

Offlineelduque
Major LeagueInfidel
 User Gallery
Loc: Eastern AL.
Re: So... Are we going to be able to watch the Saddam hanging live on TV? [Re: Redstorm]
    #6252241 - 11/06/06 01:10 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i see this all like a lyric from reverend maynard...Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be

Like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
"She used the poison in his tea
[and / he] kissed [him / her] goodbye"
That's my kind of story
It's no fun til someone dies

Don't look me at like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV
Stare like a zombie
While the mother, holds her child
Watches him die
Hands to the sky cryin,
"Why, oh why?"

Cause I need to watch things die
From a distance
Vicariously, I
Live while the whole world dies
You all need it too - don't lie.

sing it brother maynard!
i think he should be gassed on tv...with the same gas he used on 10,000 of his own people....imo

--------------------
We have a little war going on here. I just heard an ambulance go around the corner. what will it be tonight? the son who kicked his mother down the stairs? the father who beat his wife to death with the telephone? the baby who got forgotten by his mother because the drugs were really good today? you never know. you never know and you never get to know unless it's you, and if its you, well, you dont want to know. ~Henry Rollins "Art To Choke Hearts"

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
Re: So... Are we going to be able to watch the Saddam hanging live on TV? [Re: elduque]
    #6252373 - 11/06/06 03:07 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Im gonna beat off while watching him choke...

Does this make me a sicko??

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: So... Are we going to be able to watch the Saddam hanging live on TV? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #6252376 - 11/06/06 03:11 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think so... whatever rocks your socks bro. :grin:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
    #6252384 - 11/06/06 03:15 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Oh and just to clarify.. I don't support this shitty war, or pretty much any thing that George Bush does.

Saddam is a guy who gets what he deserves. He's tortured and murdered for decades. Frankly I think this evil man is getting off very easy.

With that said... i think I'm gonna wait to cum until the moment right when his eyes pop out of his skull... ahh sweet relief

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom