Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRorschach
Stranger
How Much Do I Take For A Level 5 Trip?
    #622586 - 04/29/02 08:23 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I am planning on eating one eighth of an ounce. Is that a good enough amount for most species? Too much? Too little? How much do I need to eat for a level five trep? Thanks you guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekb73
enthusiast
Loc: Abilene, TX
Re: How Much Do I Take For A Level 5 Trip? [Re: Rorschach]
    #622684 - 04/29/02 10:56 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I believe it's like 4.5 to 5 grams for level 5.

--------------------
WARNING chronicshroom will rip you off! Don't trade with him! I sent him 20 spore syringes and he never sent me anything.

OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

#622911 - 04/30/02 04:48 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

why not check out the dosage calculator?
12.5 grams will surely get you a level 5 trip... but perhaps something like 7 grams would be a little safer and still be enough to guarantee a level 5?

Edited by PsyFlux (04/30/02 04:51 AM)

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #622937 - 04/30/02 06:39 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yea use the dosage calculator it worked for me, 5g of good stuff should be ok.
Is it your first time at high dosage?
Make sure you are at a safe place, you won't be able to walk and do phisical things for a wile.
Good luck

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #623008 - 04/30/02 08:35 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

My friend is fairly sensitive to shrooms. About 1-2g for a level 2, 3-4g for a level 3, 4-6g for a level 4, and around 7+g for a level 5. All weights are dry and she weights around 52kg (115#).

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: How Much Do I Take For A Level 5 Trip? [Re: Seuss]
    #623094 - 04/30/02 10:33 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Remember, for a true level 5 trip, you must be in the mindset for one, not just the dosage.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#623463 - 04/30/02 05:56 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

7 dried grams is what it will take for level 5.
trust me i've done it and you don't need the mindset it's gonna happen anyways.
If you decide to go for a full 7g dose you won't forget the experience.

OfflineChikhai
Loc: Florida
Re: How Much Do I Take For A Level 5 Trip? [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #623738 - 05/01/02 12:58 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'd recommend you read "The Psychedelic Experience" by Timothy Leary, Ralph Metzner, and Richard Alpert to better prepare for your trip. The book is a western adaptation of the Tibetan Book of the Dead for use with psychedelics. The Tibetan Book is basically a book of how to acheive, what to expect, how to flow with, and how to come back from absolute ego-death. It's interesting that the title "book of the dead" actually refers to those whore are dying, which in fact means all who are alive (because, afterwall, we're dying from this incarnation from the moment we are born).

Anyways, good luck and happy trails =)

--------------------
"I see!" said the blind man to his deaf wife.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Re: How Much Do I Take For A Level 5 Trip? [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #623856 - 05/01/02 07:20 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yep I agree, it will happen no matter what, is the same feeling you get when you are going up on a roller costar, and suddenly you are looking down from the top.
Weeeeeeeee.......

--------------------

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Re: How Much Do I Take For A Level 5 Trip? [Re: Chikhai]
    #623862 - 05/01/02 07:27 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I know is good advise but for my experience, no matter how much you prepare before hand, when you are at a level 5 trip, all bets are off, the spirit of the shroom will take you were it wants you to go.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How Much Do I Take For A Level 5 Trip? [Re: LOBO]
    #623878 - 05/01/02 08:11 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

> when you are at a level 5 trip, all bets are off, the spirit of the shroom will take you were it wants you to go.

This is very true. At large doses you are along for the ride until it is over with the mushroom sitting behind the wheel deciding when and where to turn. If you are lucky, you will be able to remind yourself once in a while that this is only a drug and the trip will eventually end.

--------------------

Invisiblemrdasani
enthusiast
    #624675 - 05/02/02 06:12 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

where and when would be the best situation to have a level 5? I would expect the early night alone in your own bedroom listening to music right when it hits the 5th level, so you dont wonder off.

--------------------
"Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!" - Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here 1975)

"Never underestimate the power of denial." -from American Beauty.

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #624819 - 05/02/02 11:03 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Do yourself a big favor. Take your 1/8 have a great time. Stop the search for the level 5, and pray it dont find you. Level 5 is a scary fuckin ordeal. I thought shrooms were to have fun on and maybe be enlightened. I dont call what happens at level 5 is fun. Youre probably wondering what total ego loss is right now, and so was I until by accident it happened. Stick to a fun dosage.

--------------------

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: How Much Do I Take For A Level 5 Trip? [Re: SouthernGent]
    #624866 - 05/02/02 12:15 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Ahahahaha!
I see gent you too have hit level 5 by carelessness like me. Eating a few too many then hanging on for dear life. Thinking oh fuck why did I eat so much and then forgeting you had eaten mushies at all :smile:
I must say I wasn't aiming for a level five but got there after eating 2.5 bags of mushies. I should have stopped at on eight but I was feeeling particularly bold that night!
All i can say is if you trip enough your more than likely to reach level5 at least once. At least it seems to be the case for most.
But again if you'd like like to try yourself take 7 dried grams and off you go.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #624888 - 05/02/02 12:50 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

A level 5 trip is not egoloss. I don't understand why people think the two are synonymous. When people speak of how scary egoloss was, they are not talking about egoloss, but rather how scary the level 5 trip was. Egoloss isn't scary, by definition. If you are scared, then you have not lost your ego. If you are scared, it is because your ego is worried about losing itself, not because it has lost itself.

If you find egoloss, you will not be aware of it until after the fact. As you become aware it feels somewhere between a dream and getting shot out of a canon. There is usually a momentary panic, followed quickly by a "wtf was that?". Egoloss is an amazing state because you get to see yourself and the world as it looks without any bias or judgement. I imagine it is a lot like what a child feels being born into this world and seeing for the first time.
I find it much easier to lose myself on a low dose trip than on a high dose trip. On a low dose trip I am in control of my mind enough that I can sit and meditate. The low dose actually helps my focus. On large dose trips my mind gets shattered with each little piece talking at once. I have no control over my thoughts and there is very little focus. Even though my mind has shattered, each of those peices is still full of "me". Very scary, but not egoloss.
If you are sure that you have experienced egoloss, then you have not experienced egoloss. If you are sure that you have not experienced egoloss, then you have not experienced egoloss.

--------------------

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

#624968 - 05/02/02 02:26 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I agree, and congratulate you in trying to describe something that is indescribable; because ego loss is very hard to explain with words, and like you said is not scary it is just a moment in the infinite.
In my case I know when I had ego loss after wards, and it goes something like this:
Mental process:
"Ah were am I, don't know don't know, remember remember, I have a house oh yes, and a wife yes, is coming back to me
it all started with the shrooms yes yes, that?s were it started" and I will go on for some time like this until I am some what back

It takes some time to reintegrate my ego, and another funny thing is very hard to remember what transcend in those moments of ego loss, but when I reach that point again I say now I remember, how could I forgotten this.
Very interesting and fascinating if you are into self exploration.

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: How Much Do I Take For A Level 5 Trip? [Re: LOBO]
    #625046 - 05/02/02 04:15 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Over 5 grams of cubies is too much for me. I start to have feelings of complete confusion, thinking im gonna die cuz i ate too much(even tho in the back of my head i know its not true). Thinking people are out to get me.

3 - 4 grams is perfect for me. Find what is good for you.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #625135 - 05/02/02 06:14 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Great post Seuss. I dont know what I suffered but on a dose of PR and still to this day I thought it was only about 3.5 grams but now I realize the caps were hanging off the end of the scale,,but anyway at first it was fun and nice colors and all but then I went into a state where I thought I was invisible and still fun,,, next I thought I was a ghost still not bad I was like wow this is what its like to be dead and then I thought I didnt exist and thought I was dead... all the thoughts after that are kinda scarey and personal and I dont want to discuss but it was some crazy shit.. I totally lost 2 hours and 19 minutes off the clock... I didnt leave my bed so I obviously must of closed my eyes.... so I m not sure if I had ego loss or not but whatever it is is some scarey shit.

--------------------

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

#625519 - 05/03/02 06:19 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I had the exactly the same experience the first time I did a mega dose, which was also the first time on shrooms (very stupid) I thought I died and was a spirit, I had divine moments and also hellish moments, when I came out of it I promised never to take them again, but the experience was so amazing that after two years of not touching them I decided to go again, but I change many things, first I do it always in nature, and never had a hellish experience ever since, (the first time I did it in an apartment in NY).
The lesson that I learned was this (you make disagree but is the way I felt) when you are on shrooms you are wide open to impressions or vibrations, for example when I was in the apartment during a hellish moment, I keep seeing eyes and noses and on the wall, the feeling was so heavy I felt I was being crush to death, I felt that this were the impressions left by other people that lived in that apartment like bad emotions etc.
In nature I never encountered this is very peaceful and there is a certain synergy that is very beautiful.
Second I prepare my self mentally for it, (like feeling absolutely good the day I decided to do it).
And the last two times I add it rue, rue makes the trip less edgy and more manageable some how. (big plus)
And also I think you get some experience in how to be in "deep space" after each trip, but never forget that the shrooms can always throw you a curve ball.
Approach them always with respect.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract