Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehoopershroomer
Bonafide Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
wat causes eye dialation when shrooming?
    #6244173 - 11/03/06 03:53 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

so im wondering what in mushrooms and why do mushrooms cause your eyes to dialate so much? and do any of you notice that when this happens, you can simply see more? i think its because when your eyes dilate so does your peripheral vision, causing you to be able to see more in your vision....any thought?

--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: wat causes eye dialation when shrooming? [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #6244183 - 11/03/06 03:58 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

Re: wat causes eye dialation when shrooming? [Re: musher_420]
    #6244269 - 11/03/06 04:25 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

careful of wiki, that is a totally unreliable source

Offlinefrostbitten
Strange
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: wat causes eye dialation when shrooming? [Re: musher_420]
    #6244287 - 11/03/06 04:31 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

From what I understand, the shape of the lens in your eye determines how much periferal vision you have, minus the boundaries around your eye socket. And as far as dialation goes, it varies the amount of light that enters your vision, letting you see in the dark and preventing the sun from frying your retina (The few light-reciever cells in the back of your eye).

One of my theories about pupil dialation and hallucination is this. If you have ever had your eyes dialated with drops, either at a doctors office or elsewhere, you cant focus well for hours afterward. I've noticed that, for me, its easier to see hallucinate when i loose focus on objects. So if I can't focus at all on shrooms, I see much stuff.

--------------------
my.web dev

Offlinefrostbitten
Strange
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: wat causes eye dialation when shrooming? [Re: tealeaf]
    #6244313 - 11/03/06 04:38 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

arg. offtopic.

Quote:

tealeaf said:
careful of wiki, that is a totally unreliable source

Wikipedia is totally a great resource for friendly discussions that need not medical journals or non-laymans texts to answer a simple question like "can LSD poisin you?" This is especially true because it is often moderated by the people who create the articles, and common knowledge is always the first to be corrected. If you were to write a term paper, however, it would indeed be an unreliable source.

--------------------
my.web dev

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: wat causes eye dialation when shrooming? [Re: frostbitten]
    #6244716 - 11/03/06 07:05 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

hmm you ever have a deep deep convo with someone where your both on the level and its really intense and you kinda start to trip that makes the eyes dialate as well or even just talking or looking at someone you love can cause dialation when your really relaxed it happens. A good example was with a friend of mine on lsa when he would talk to certain people his eyes would constrict or if he was doing something he was focusing on, now if he was looking at the sky or nature or talking to me his eyes would be super dialated to the max

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinechickenmaster
Topic Killer

Re: wat causes eye dialation when shrooming? [Re: frostbitten]
    #6245328 - 11/03/06 10:10 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

frostbitten said:
One of my theories about pupil dialation and hallucination is this. If you have ever had your eyes dialated with drops, either at a doctors office or elsewhere, you cant focus well for hours afterward. I've noticed that, for me, its easier to see hallucinate when i loose focus on objects. So if I can't focus at all on shrooms, I see much stuff.

Agreed

--------------------
All of the above is complete and total fiction, and is just my pathetic attempt to fit in.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies