Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomScape
Sexplorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: ation
Re: shrooms that make u laugh alot? hmmmm??? [Re: evolprim]
    #6242905 - 11/03/06 09:47 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I had considered the possibility of me being influenced by their notions of bad vibes, but I didn't believe them in the first place. I told them pretty much what you told me about SET and SETTING, and believed that if I had guided them along through a trip that they would have had a great time. But, like Kaniz has illustrated, sometimes experience overcomes logic. I still have 3/4 of my ounce left, so I'll have some time and experience to add. I've been somewhat reluctant to trip again because since i tripped last time I've had this... 'throbbing' in my head. It's not a headache and it doesn't hurt, it's similar to how I feel when I meditate, but the fact that's it has been here and constant for over 2 weeks is a bit unnerving. Ever question your sanity and health? Not a fun task.

So while I do agree that the majority of the time 'bad vibes' come from preconceptions, I still wouldn't rule out the possibility of different batches having different effects (like Kaniz said).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineevolprim
human
Male User Gallery

Re: shrooms that make u laugh alot? hmmmm??? [Re: ShroomScape]
    #6243165 - 11/03/06 11:07 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

possibly give the shrooms to someone else, telling them they were grown under love and "are the kind that make you laugh alot. "
see if their experience coincides with their expectations.

also your head throbbing is probably just psychosomatic. the only thing to do is ignore it and know in time it will go away

Offlinestr8
Im fuckin bonzo,yo!

Re: shrooms that make u laugh alot? hmmmm??? [Re: evolprim]
    #6243208 - 11/03/06 11:22 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

Get that thru your thick skulls people, SET AND SETTING!!!!! damn

He's going to be stubborn. He might need a trip so bad that he's down on the bathroom floor begging God almighty to either deliver him from his nightmare or smite him with thunder.

Eventually people either learn to respect the mushroom and the vague hippie ramblings surrounding it, or they quit shrooms altogether.

Damn wiccy thats some pretty shitty and an assumptive character judgment on your part, considering you dont even know me. Educate the uninformed dont baselessly judge them. i have no need for set/setting theories because ive done my homework here for hours on end, and the fact that i mentioned it in my initial posting at all, should tip you off that im aware of set/setting theory. in the interest of creating a new thread you havent come across for discussion yet, i posed a new topic of the likes of which i haven’t seen on the boards yet. Had I asked whats the most visual/potent you woulda bitched that I use the search engine, and all the shittery that’s been posted here mayyyy have been valid. Set and setting should have no place here considering I specifically excluded it from my question, for my own reasons as stated above.

I am aware of the “laughing gym”. This is more along the lines of what I was searching for as I have no experience with it but I coulda swore I read somewhere long ago that it makes u laugh a lot, such as the name suggests.  If correct, this very naming implies that all mushrooms are not equal and do indeed offer specific character traits. To say psilocybin/cin is psilocybin/cin is worthless information. Had I said im only interested in extracted or synthetic psilocybin experiences I could see how some of these dumpy comments would be in order. Active mushrooms obviously have other compounds in them to affect the character of the theoretical experience, such as nor/bayocistin to name 1, and obviously others im unaware of. This is why I did not limit my question to Ps. cubes.

im interested in the nonbiased opinions such as kaniz’s, thank you kaniz for reading my post thoroughly, all 2 lines of it and keeping a clear train of thought :wink:

Yall must get a lot of tools in here to slam everybody who walks in the door. However in this case just cuz im a noob doesn’t mean that I didn’t thoroughly think out, word and  correctly research my question, it just means of you are obviously predisposed to skimming and slamming children.

Quote:

He's going to be stubborn. He might need a trip so bad that he's down on the bathroom floor begging God almighty to either deliver him from his nightmare or smite him with thunder.

fyi:  im already smited by god, and I haven’t tryped in years if not damn near a decade. I am trying to educate myself through the experiences of others for a change. As ive grown older and weary (or wizer?), I’ve found that the immortal “touch and see” is a young mans game. The information I need for my research is now readily available 4 the gleaning in places such as this… if I could ever get past all the, scuse the pun, “manure” lolz

--------------------
Considering Im certifiably insane, I can't be held liable for comments made herein. I do not even know if they are true! So if I speak in the 3rd person, 4give me. Often my alter ego, who lives in Mexico speaks on my behalf frequently. Also, just remember, I'm schizophrenic... and so am I. I plea insanity! I didnt do it!

Invisibleelsig
Knowledgespeaks, wisdom listens
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the beach
Re: shrooms that make u laugh alot? hmmmm??? [Re: str8]
    #6243259 - 11/03/06 11:36 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

lol i have been on the floor beggin god to stop this until i realized it was all in my head and it was just the actives that played mind tricks on me.

those laughin gym looks intresting, never heard of this mushroom before.

Invisiblebadreligion2good
Uncertain
Male

Re: shrooms that make u laugh alot? hmmmm??? [Re: elsig]
    #6243294 - 11/03/06 11:45 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah Wiccan, those Gyms do look interesting. I never heard of them till now. Thanks!

--------------------
All I know is that I dont know.

Row, row, row, you boat, gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

Offlinestr8
Im fuckin bonzo,yo!

Re: shrooms that make u laugh alot? hmmmm??? [Re: elsig]
    #6243340 - 11/03/06 11:54 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

well back in the day when i used to tryp alot alot alot... like 12 hits at a time 1ce a week on avarage, ive never had a bad tryp outa hundreds upon hundreds of tryps. ive never lost control of reality and acted like a doof. it was all passive observance. i never doubted i was tryipn cuz i dosed so high lol i knew i was fucked up and i was also homeless with nothin but what i had on and a back pack full of raggady cloths. guess i had bigger things to worry about. i was young, and humble...and contwent with what i had. i think if i tryped now i may not be unaffected by negativaty as before. ive aquired possesions, pets, responsibilities, bills. all of which can easily sway your emotional balance if you analize what youve lost (or gained?). ive no innosence left, and all the light has been absorbed by the void, which is why i need a good laugh..........LOL hehe

--------------------
Considering Im certifiably insane, I can't be held liable for comments made herein. I do not even know if they are true! So if I speak in the 3rd person, 4give me. Often my alter ego, who lives in Mexico speaks on my behalf frequently. Also, just remember, I'm schizophrenic... and so am I. I plea insanity! I didnt do it!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#6245044 - 11/03/06 08:49 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Damn wiccy thats some pretty shitty and an assumptive character judgment on your part

It's not a character judgement but a stimulus to get you thinking. and you did, fortunately you have experience to look back on.

Quote:

Had I asked whats the most visual/potent you woulda bitched that I use the search engine

Character judgement? :wink:

Let's not do battle over simple things like these.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: shrooms that make u laugh alot? hmmmm??? [Re: Asante]
    #6245081 - 11/03/06 09:04 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Gyms gave me the best trip

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinestr8
Im fuckin bonzo,yo!

Re: shrooms that make u laugh alot? hmmmm??? [Re: thedudenj]
    #6247099 - 11/04/06 12:53 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

elabor8 please, thedude. they make you laugh? halucin8? give us the general feel of it.

--------------------

Offlinestr8
Im fuckin bonzo,yo!

#6247121 - 11/04/06 12:59 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

oh and wiccy, im not mad no worries, i just felt i had to defend mine own honor 4 a sec. i believe disagreements should be resolved with 1 good post on each side then dropped... well thats how i used to run my board. everybody has a right to an opinion, but 1ce so stated it should not be delled upon :smile: lest u go mad, MADDDD I SAYYY... MUAHAHA!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate