Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleIriebuddha

Loc: .
Just dosed 6g :)
    #6238169 - 11/02/06 07:26 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Weeee! I just crushed up about 6-6.5g of P.Cubes and threw em on a sammich :> It's been 15 minutes and I'm already coming up.

I just wanted to let all of you know that I may not "know" you, I love you ALL =) Hope everyone has a wonderful day, and know I'm sending good vibes in your direction  :grin:

Be well brothers and sisters  :grin: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Edited by Iriebuddha (11/02/06 07:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: Just dosed 6g :) [Re: Iriebuddha]
    #6238179 - 11/02/06 07:31 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Have an excellent trip, brother.  :thumbup:
What time is it over there?! haha. Here it is like 6:30 in the morning  :toomuchacid:

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#6238183 - 11/02/06 07:34 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Be well too! Have a wonder-full day and remember that closed eye tripping is where it's at.

Usually I take 5-25x less than you do, but I trust you know your range.

If you see God, tell him wiccan_seeker said hi :grin:

Take care now yahear?  :heart:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineLimpNoodle
Heavy Glow
Male

Loc: Bristol, UK
Re: Just dosed 6g :) [Re: Asante]
    #6238249 - 11/02/06 08:16 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

You lucky... lucky... B£$tard!

I have to wait 2 weeks before my next trip, but it will be DMT, so worth the wait!

--------------------
A brick lays under the sun, warms itself. A gaggle of geese flies by. "Hello, brick! Let's fly South!" The brick thought for a while and started smoking a pipe.

Offlinestr8
Im fuckin bonzo,yo!

Re: Just dosed 6g :) [Re: LimpNoodle]
    #6241340 - 11/02/06 09:01 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

lol some1s obviously feelin it lolz

--------------------
Considering Im certifiably insane, I can't be held liable for comments made herein. I do not even know if they are true! So if I speak in the 3rd person, 4give me. Often my alter ego, who lives in Mexico speaks on my behalf frequently. Also, just remember, I'm schizophrenic... and so am I. I plea insanity! I didnt do it!

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: Just dosed 6g :) [Re: Asante]
    #6241364 - 11/02/06 09:05 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Be well too! Have a wonder-full day and remember that closed eye tripping is where it's at.

Usually I take 5-25x less than you do, but I trust you know your range.

If you see God, tell him wiccan_seeker said hi :grin:

Take care now yahear?  :heart:

At 6 grams, make that "when you see god" :lol:  Oh man he's definitely in for a crash course of tripping, I mean 6g's alone is high, if he so much as smokes a bowl, or two that's it.  Not to bug you out or anything, tripper.    Weeeee will = Whoooooooaahh!

Edited by Newbie (11/02/06 09:06 PM)

Offlinetripballs000
What Do You WantTo Call Me
Male

Loc: south california
Re: Just dosed 6g :) [Re: Newbie]
    #6241524 - 11/02/06 09:35 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

thanks you, same to you, have a sweebie(sweet) trip

--------------------
:mushroom2:-blaze forever-happy shrooming-live life-:mushroom2:

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
    #6241629 - 11/02/06 10:02 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

voyage out where noone has ever been before and return to tell your tale, best wishes. :heart: :mushroom2:

:earth: :yinyang: :shineon:

--------------------

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: Just dosed 6g :) [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #6242204 - 11/03/06 12:47 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Bye bye, see yah when you land.

Good vibes your way my fellow man.

And i wish the shrroming season wasnt over.

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Offlinekinrui
連邦捜査
Male User Gallery

Loc: 地獄
Re: Just dosed 6g :) [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #6242236 - 11/03/06 01:07 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Rock on! TRIP HAPPY!

--------------------
((-Live with passion-))

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: Just dosed 6g :) [Re: kinrui]
    #6244614 - 11/03/06 06:17 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

your probably going to have a life changing experience make it a good one. i know my 7g trip was extremely intense but was def. life changing, even though it was done w/ mediocre shrooms. i hope though for your sake they arent one of those crazy batches that can come along once in a while

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

InvisibleIriebuddha

Loc: .
Re: Just dosed 6g :) [Re: the_psychonaut]
    #6244972 - 11/03/06 08:27 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

All I have to say is WOW :>

I've never really had a chance to trip at 6:30 in the morning, it was pretty nice w/ all the light outside. I'm used to nighttime trips.

What amazed me was how quick it came on, literally almost peeking at the 30 minute mark and feeling the dose within 5 minutes after ingesting. I'm used to doing 5g's usually, so this was a test if I could go past my usual 5th plateau :>

As soon as I started peeking I went outside, I was having alot of trouble walking, my body felt like I was unconsciously trying to do the "Robot", very jerky motions, I probably looked pretty ridiculous :> I found these gorgeous little weeds growing threw the cracks of my tiled backyard patio. They looked absolutely alien,.. swerving, dancing, and what I'm guessing were little flowers, were at the time eyeballs, blinking at me. When I would get my hands closer to the eyes, they would shut in a protective like nature. It was crazy. An amazing flow of compassion came over me, I realized how precious something as little as a weed was, and it deserved as much respect as any being. I sat out there hanging out with this plant, petting it, inspecting it, etc. I then went back into the house to get some water for it. I watered it, and the rest of the weeds and plants in the backyard for quite awhile LOL. Then I decided I was gonna walk around the desert behind my house, I ran into a pack of Javalinas, and followed them around for a little while. They didn't seem bothered by me, and vice versa. I should have been more careful though, cause they can charge you and rip you a knew one if you scare them. I hung out around the babies a little bit, decided I would let them do their own thing, then went back inside.

I turned on some Terence Mckenna videos, can't remember which one, maybe Psychedelic Intelligent Machines, and had a blast with that. Although getting the damned video on was SUCH a challenge. The computer was so overwhelming, the letters were dancing, the start menu  was giggling at me, and my eyes felt like I was staring at the sun due to the extremely bright monitor. It literally hurt :> But Once I got it on I just hung out in bed until I finally started coming down :>
Man at the time I felt so close to Terence I just wanted to jump threw the screen and give him a huge hug LOL. So much happened in this trip that I can't describe in words here, it seems beyond words to me at this point, I'm still trying to figure it all out. This was a very basic description of what happened. I really think it would be impossible to put any of it into English.

Anyways, thanks for all the positive vibes, it definitly made the trip better :smile: Love ya guys!

--------------------

Edited by Iriebuddha (11/03/06 08:29 PM)

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male
    #6247156 - 11/04/06 01:07 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

That is totally awesome Irie. I'm trying to work the courage up to do a 7 gram jump down the rabbit hole. I want to be up in the forrest when I do it though, not around the congestion of the city. Thanks for sharing your experience. :thumbup:

OfflineShroomScape
Sexplorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: ation
Re: Just dosed 6g :) [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #6247416 - 11/04/06 02:13 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Nice! Sounds like you had a blast :thumbup: I've yet to work up the courage to go that far, but I will one day. (Where did you find the terence mckenna tapes, I'd be really interested!!!!!)

OfflineJasonpisces44
Battle forsanity, allaboard!!
Male

#6247435 - 11/04/06 02:20 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Wow...wow...your crazy

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale