Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda [Re: DieCommie]
    #6241537 - 11/02/06 09:37 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

The true irony is that bush's grandfather helped put the Nazi's into power (financially), and that the CIA is still involved in using these groups to fight their dirty little wars.

The truth is that everybody is a hypocrite! This war on terrorism is not about fighting terrorism. It's about creating choas in the world, and then offering the totalitarian police state (new world order) as the solution.

problem - reaction - solution.

Our hatred and ignorance is being played like a fiddle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda [Re: apexpredator]
    #6241596 - 11/02/06 09:50 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Loftus wasnt a jew by the way.

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda [Re: dr0mni]
    #6241623 - 11/02/06 10:00 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
The true irony is that bush's grandfather helped put the Nazi's into power (financially),

Is that bush's fault?

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#6241920 - 11/02/06 11:23 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

please speak for yourself

how i see it our naive human compassion and kindness is being played by 'our' enemies which are supported by everyones enemies..politicians

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6242059 - 11/02/06 11:56 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

You want to provide some proof that Bush's family helped put the Nazi's in power?

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda [Re: quiver]
    #6242110 - 11/03/06 12:12 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

quiver said:
please speak for yourself

how i see it our naive human compassion and kindness is being played by 'our' enemies which are supported by everyones enemies..politicians

I meant the hatred and ignorance of "both sides".

This war is about manipulation. Muslims being manipulated with the fear of infidel crusaders by their leaders, and Westerners being manipulated with the fear of terrorism. In reality, it's a snake eating its own tail... a vicious self-perpetuating cycle.

We need more compassion if you ask me. More compassion, less lies and fear. The only people who want this war are the evil leaders (of "both sides") who perpetuate it! The rest of us are victims.

When faced with an outside enemy, humans automatically shift into mindless groupthink. Those in power know this and they exploit it to acheive their goals at the expense of the lives of innocent civilians who just want to live their lives, and brave soldiers who genuinely want to defend their country/religion.

al-Qaeda is the bastard child of the Global Intelligence Network, and it has been groomed and guided by that network to become what it is today. It was not an accident, it was by design!

As Noam Chomsky said, "There is a very easy way to end terrorism; stop participating in it!"

Offlineapexpredator
Stranger
    #6242444 - 11/03/06 05:48 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
The true irony is that bush's grandfather helped put the Nazi's into power (financially), and that the CIA is still involved in using these groups to fight their dirty little wars.

I really don't believe in the "sins of my father" mud-slinging. Back before WWII, Nazi Germany was just another country. If you want to blame todays politicans' for the actions of their ancestors in dealing with the Nazis, you should check out how Kennedy dealt with them. He was very busy trying to get America to switch sides in the war, wanted our financial help to go to Nazi Germany.

Quote:

The truth is that everybody is a hypocrite! This war on terrorism is not about fighting terrorism. It's about creating choas in the world, and then offering the totalitarian police state (new world order) as the solution.

I agree with that, in part. Also, as more and more enemies of Zionism are portrayed as enemies of America, really the whole free world, the more support Americans and Europeans will give for the "War on Terror", destroying Israel's enemies.
Quote:

Our hatred and ignorance is being played like a fiddle.

Most definatly.

Offlineapexpredator
Stranger
    #6242450 - 11/03/06 05:53 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
This war is about manipulation. Muslims being manipulated with the fear of infidel crusaders by their leaders, and Westerners being manipulated with the fear of terrorism. In reality, it's a snake eating its own tail... a vicious self-perpetuating cycle.

I see the manipulation as coming from Israel and Zionists in America. Saddam Hussein was but a young 'revolutionary' when he was participating in and leading attacks against the newly "formed" country of Israel. They didn't forget that and now hes locked up. The portrayal in the media of the Muslim Extremist that "hates our freedom" is a machination, for the most part, of Zionists. The Muslims dislike us because of our blanket support for Israel. Zionists in America have been using this tactic, that is making their enemies into our enemies, since they started gaining media influence.

Quote:

We need more compassion if you ask me. More compassion, less lies and fear. The only people who want this war are the evil leaders (of "both sides") who perpetuate it! The rest of us are victims.

I'd be willing to be that the Muslim nations don't want a war as much as the Zionists do.

Offlineapexpredator
Stranger
    #6244646 - 11/03/06 06:28 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Osama bin Laden: "I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States." -

Thats a pretty interesting quote, I wonder why bin-Ladens comments never make it to the air...

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#6246098 - 11/04/06 05:51 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i sort of agree with you but i just dont really know what to think

on one hand we have blind racist hatred and greed and on the other organised racial hatred and greed

theres envy,self loathing and self pity in the arabs mentality in there somewhere too and i fear the only way this will end is an all out jihad,its what their people seem to cry for most in mass rallies in iran,i never see westerners calling for blood like that in organized rallies so i cant compare the two

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #6246499 - 11/04/06 09:53 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

apexpredator said:

Thats a pretty interesting quote, I wonder why bin-Ladens comments never make it to the air...

You do? He seems to get quite a bit of coverage everytime he powers up a generator to make a cassette. I have some wonder myself and that concerns why there is no link in your propoganda. Well?

--------------------

Offlineapexpredator
Stranger
Re: The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6246554 - 11/04/06 10:13 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think that bin-Laden gets what I'd consider "fair" coverage. Admittedly, whenever he does ship out a tape to the faithful, it does get mentioned on the evening news. Rarely, if ever, is the entire tape played with an on-screen translation. We are told that their could be "hidden messages" in the tapes and aren't given access to their translations. After viewing other videos made by "insurgents"/"terrorists" from Iraq, media produced for the purpose of distribution via Internet to citizens of "the West", I'm quite certain that bin-Laden talks to a great deal about how his main problem with us is our actions resulting from Zionist deception and influence.

The Zionists don't want that getting on the media, even if they can bring out their cries of "Anti-Semitism" and use it as de facto response to the allegations. They don't even want people to think those thoughts, don't want people to have anything to look into in their quest to "disprove" bin-Ladens claims. So they just don't air it... pretty convenient.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#6246702 - 11/04/06 11:13 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I seem to recall that he didn't give a fuck until we set up troops in SA to keep Saddam out. If you can find something PREVIOUS to that I'd love to see a link. In fact, I'd like to see a link to that last quote, like I asked for above. I always like to check sources.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6246904 - 11/04/06 12:03 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

You'll wait a while for your answer, I'm afraid. I banned him for being a puppet of the perma-banned xDuckYouSuckerx.

Phred

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda [Re: Phred]
    #6246976 - 11/04/06 12:23 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Hmmm let's see if this post referral works
Nope, doesn't. I don't know how to do it. Anyway, the post was
"Oh joy, a new puppet"
apexpredator indeed, more like bottomfeeder.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom